All day
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
I like Fantasy, Modern, Modern Fantasy, Yaoi, Yuri, and Romance. Please do not be shy in bringing up another genre. I just might be interested in it ^^

I can do incest and Mpreg as well
Hello! I'm searching for a partner to do an OCxOC Attack on Titan roleplay. It's been something I've been craving, and I don't want to mess up any canon characters. This could take place in the future and the OCs can be offsprings of the canon characters, doesn't matter to me.

Allow me to say a little bit about myself~

-I'm 19 years old, but I don't mind roleplaying with teenagers. Just note that the sexual stuff will have to fade to black.
-I really prefer MxM or FxF, but I can do MxF so long as I play the girl. I lose interest really quickly if I have to play the M in a MxF roleplay.
-I don't do love triangles.. I really don't, so don't try to introduce that situation. You'll lose me fairly quickly.
-I adore romance, dark storytelling, and emotions that hurt my heart. It makes me cry but keeps me interested~
-I really don't mind writing style or if you're a beginner roleplayer, I just don't like script roleplay or writing in firstperson.

We can discuss a deeper plot and what not, so if you're interested, don't hesitate to post below or PM me.

Last edited:
Howdy ho! If you're still looking, I wouldn't mind RPing this as a MxM with you. :]

Howdy ho! If you're still looking, I wouldn't mind RPing this as a MxM with you. :]

Yes I am~ Please PM me and we can work out the details~:3

Status
Not open for further replies.