Attack on Titan: Fight for Humanity

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Aren't we all."

"Ignore him. It's going to be ok, Cole."

```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

They race across the interior, looking for a breach. They find none. "What the hell?"

Cole's personality switches and glares at everyone but he hardens his glare at Reiner "something is odd about you" he makes his horse gallop ahead.

Reiner rides up beside him, easily keeping pace. "Oh? And what might that be?"

"i feel that you might be working with Annie somehow hearing your outburst it made me suspicious of you a little bit" he looks at Reiner

"With Leonhart? Don't make me laugh. She hates my guts."

He scoffs "really i doubt she hates your guts you two seem secretly close with one another"

"Why do you say that? If you remember, she beat the shit out of me every time we trained together."

"well i think you were just going easy on her you could easily beat her your playing weak" he glares at Reiner.

"As if! The first time Leonhart and Eren fought as Titans, she kicked his ass and almost ate him. I don't do easy. She is just that damn good."

"well i never fought Annie before so she's never beat me" he looks straight ahead.

"She kicked mine, Eren, and Jean's ass on a regular basis. That bitch always was crazy. I just never knew how crazy."

"Well maybe she should try going against me for once and see if she can beat me. Cause i doubt she can beat me"

"What makes you say that? She took down the three strongest men in our trainee squad."

He laughs "yeah right the three strongest i for some odd ass reason was never put up against someone"

"You'll get your chance. Right now, our worries are the villages. We need to clear them, and fast."

"it's multiple villages that we need to clear out cause we might not make it to all of them"

"I know that, but we clear as many as we can."

"Alright well let's do this before it's to late" he looks at Reiner "alright?"

"Alright."

They come to the first village, but it's deserted. "What is going on? We were the first riders, yet everyone is gone."

Cole brings his horse to a stop and get's off the horse "This feels like a trap or something" he says as he looks around the village

Status
Not open for further replies.