Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Action, Fantasy, Romance, Modern, Magical, Sci-Fi, Steampunk, etc.
p0r23Qp.png

Over 100 years ago, giant creatures now called the Titans appeared and almost wiped out humanity. What remains of humanity after that fateful day resides in three massive walls that were erected to protect humans from the outside world. Wall Maria is the outermost wall and the first bastion of defense against the titans. With a radius of 480km's Wall Maria is the largest wall and has four districts on the periphery of the wall, one for each direction. It was built this way to have Titans converge in one large concentration near the walled off towns, making it easier to strike and know enemy movement.

[spoili]
main-qimg-7a00a455d9e1da482ef51ff166c40cfa

[/spoili]

The distance between Wall Maria and Wall Rose is roughly 100km in distance. Small villages and farmland built on this land, safely behind the walls. Four districts are built against Wall Rose in a similar fashion to Wall Maria, one for each cardinal direction. Wall Rose is the last line of defense before Wall Sina, the innermost location of Paradis and considered the safest place in the entire kingdom. Wall Sina is protected by the Military Police and is where the King resides in the middle.

PLOT

The year is 835. Life as a soldier is easy, relaxing even. Chances of ever coming face to face with a titan is next to none unless you are a member of the Survey Corps. that actively leave the walls and seek to reclaim lost land from the titans, to be free and live outside the walls. For one reason or another your characters join the 98th Training Corps with the aspiration to join one of the three Military Branches. Only the Top Ten cadets can join the Military Police and live a cushy, corrupt life deep inside the walls. The Survey Corps is always looking for new recruits, but is the most dangerous of the three branches and has a high casualty rate every time they leave the safety of the walls. Even so, hopeful young soldiers sign up in hopes of making a difference and being free from the the confines of the walls. To see the outside world and take it back.

Your characters will all join the Survey Corps for one reason or another. Maybe a group of close friends you made during the Training Camp join the Survey Corps and after forming a bond of comradery and brotherhood you follow suit. Perhaps you are one of those hopeful soldiers that wishes to make a difference and be free, joining the Survey Corps is clearly the only option for such a free spirit. Everyone has reasons of their own, but they all found there way into the Survey Corps like some sort of large family.

We will start with your characters first as Cadets in Training Camp, not yet graduated. This will be a way for our characters to meet one another and form bonds before graduation and joining the Survey Corps and the hell that entails. There will be no Titan Shifters, or even some convoluted plot that involves the origins of Titans and Titan Shifters. This roleplay will focus more on the Survey Corps and their expeditions, brotherhood and bonds between the characters are they come face to face with Titans, and much more.

RULES

>All Iwaku Rules Apply
>Be Respectful towards others and be nice. No drama.
>Character Death is possible, but I will not force it to happen unless necessary.
>Be Committed and Active to the RP. If you cannot, then let me know immediately.
>Be able to post 1-2 times a week minimum. I am aiming for 2 times a week but if I have a good committed group then sometimes 1 time a week can slip by.
>Be able to post a minimum of 3+ paragraphs. No one liners and proofread your posts. It is hard to interact and work with a one liner or a small non interactive post that gives nothing.
>Come to a GM with any questions you may have.
>No God-modding, powerplay, etc.

Character Sheet

• Name

>

>

>

Code:
[tabs]
[tab=General][div="margin: auto; width: 80%; padding: 10px; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: 1px;"]
[hr][/hr]

[B]Name[/B]

>

[B]Age[/B]

>

[B]Gender[/B]

>

[hr][/hr]
[/tab]
[tab=Appearance][div="margin: auto; width: 80%; padding: 10px; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: 1px;"]
[hr][/hr]

[B]Height[/B]

>

[B]Weight[/B]

>

[B]Eye Color[/B]

>

[B]Hair Color[/B]

>

[B]Notable Features[/B]

>

[hr][/hr]
[/tab]
[tab=Personality][div="margin: auto; width: 80%; padding: 10px; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: 1px;"]
[hr][/hr]

Short description of your characters personality
>

[hr][/hr]
[/tab]
[tab=History][div="margin: auto; width: 80%; padding: 10px; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: 1px;"]
[hr][/hr]

Give some background to your character and why they became a soldier
>

[hr][/hr]
[/tab]
[/tabs]

Last edited:

• Name

"Lilly... That's what my parents used to call me. Before they were taken from me."

> Lillian Ward

> 17 Post Training, 14 when she enlisted in the military)

(April 19th)

> Female

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: marcy and Artorias

• "If you think I'm pretty, you should see me in a crown."

Name
    Marceline Bee Bisset.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Artorias and York
@Mysty wonderful character. If you have Discord I recommend joining the Discord Channel for any OOC that may be going on and also remember that everyone's characters will be joining the Survey Corp. (I am sure you have plans for her to join the Survey Corp. for one reason or another, but just wanted to double check before accepting)

@Mysty wonderful character. If you have Discord I recommend joining the Discord Channel for any OOC that may be going on and also remember that everyone's characters will be joining the Survey Corp. (I am sure you have plans for her to join the Survey Corp. for one reason or another, but just wanted to double check before accepting)
Thank you! And yes, she'll end up having a change of heart and join the scouts. ^^

• Name

>Arthur Sutherland

>18

>Male

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: marcy and York

• Name

> Emil Burton

> Seventeen (February 2nd)

> Male

• Love
Reactions: marcy and York
Needing about 2-3 more players and then we can start!

Just searching for one more and after Sheets are posted we can start! ^^

So, from what I see... everyone got rare eyes...
Looks to just be a result of the face claims. I'd have liked to not have red eyes for my character but the pictures got them, might swap to brown.

@Quiet If you would care to join the Discord for the OOC. Also any idea when you might have the sheet up and posted?

Also. Searching for one more to join the group and we can get started! ^^

• According to Plan
Reactions: marcy
Oh! I'll put my interest in for when I can get to my PC and work on a CS. This looks fun!

Reactions: York
Reactions: Twisted
This still accepting? And would someone who only has a general gist of the lore be able to fit in? (I'll probably watch the show if i join anyway, just wanna know how urgent it would be.)