Invitation Status
  1. Look for groups
  2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
Online Availability
Usually in the evenings and late at night.
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
  4. No Preferences
Genres
Definitely fantasy, anything with magic, sci-fi, apocalyptic, occasionally modern/slice of life depending on the plot.
Hello to anyone who clicked on this! 💛

I've recently dived back into a long forgotten fandom for me, and was wondering if anyone would be interested in an Attack On Titan AU group roleplay! I think it would be really fun to see everyone's personal interpretations on our favorite characters in a new setting.

My first idea was something simple like a college AU, or even a fantasy AU, whatever would be the most fun for everyone!

* I personally have not been caught up on the newer seasons so my up to date canon knowledge is going to be limited. I used to be absolutely obsessed with AoT so I know quite a bit, although I'm not worried about spoilers so feel free to keep me in the loop if I'm unaware of what you're talking about lol. I personally would really like to RP as Jean, and would love to see how other people interpret their favorite characters. It's been awhile since I've been on Iwaku as well, but I will work on this as soon as I see other people are interested! Thank you! 💛

I'm down girl! I would personally like to play Eren

• Love
Reactions: Lulunopia
Would we be expected to take the role of a main character?, or would we be able to make a character with a smaller role? , would kill to be Levi, but even I know that I am not ready for that type of baddass

Would we be expected to take the role of a main character?, or would we be able to make a character with a smaller role? , would kill to be Levi, but even I know that I am not ready for that type of baddass
OPEN SIGNUPS - Summer In Trost - Attack On Titan AU ended up making a thread! It's a slice of life AU, unfortunately no original characters but I've been thinking about doing a canonverse roleplay with ocs and no canon characters. And Levi is available!