ATTACK OF THE PLOT BUNNIES

Status
Not open for further replies.
Starting earlier might be wiser, since then the characters could meet for the first time. By their sixth year, you'd think they'd know everybody in their year, and inventing previous meetings always seems faked to me. That could just be my thing, and I'm totally open to whatever year.
Alright, I'm going to go off and review some stuff in the HP universe. :P

Awesome. Maybe third or second year then? :O

Second year would be perfect. I'm probably going to modify one of my other characters into this genre. Let's see...
Danny's going to be a Ravenclaw, he's pretty sarcastic and fairly crazy. Bit detached from other people, makes a lot of acquaintances and few close friends. He's originally Canadian, and retains a bit of the accent.
That work?

Yes, that sounds perfect! <3 Hecate's going to have come up with a name for them since they're both from North America.

Yay! Alright, where should I have my intro be? I was thinking at the station, waiting for the train?
It's been a while, I've spaced a few names for things. Working on correcting that with research. c:

The station would be awesome, actually. :D

Also, DUN WORRY BOUT IT. This isn't the SAT. Mistakes are no biggie.

I'm a perfectionist. A lazy perfectionist, but I try to do research for all my roleplays and keep within the realm of possibility. c:
Alright, I'll post the link to the thread once my intro is completed.

I feel as if we are kindred spirits. <3

Take your time, btw.

I do a lot of research. xD

DUN WORRY BOUT IT.

Same here. Like, I've checked into the Canadian accent, what town exactly Daniel's from, specific lingo from that area, etc. I try to be thorough. Research itself is the only thing I'm not lazy about, because I enjoy discovering that people from Saskatchewan and occasionally Manitoba call hoodies "bunny hugs".
Applying that knowledge... is another matter entirely.

Reactions: Hecate Trivia
I researched the Top 10 in the UK for all of the 1970s. I also research when certain MST3K episodes aired so I can make sure Hecate can reference them. :B Among other things. xD

Reactions: samanthinator
Wow...Nicely done. c:
Ugh, I just mowed the lawn. My brain hurts, as weird as that sounds.

Thank you kindly. ;D It just goes to show you I have way too much time on my hands.
Aw. D:

I've been spending the last three days researching for three different fandom roleplays I have going on. Technically four, but I don't count it, as it's in the same fandom as one of the other things. I have...two Mass Effects, one Dragon Age, and this one.
Alright, might take me a bit to respond. Kitten babysitting.

Wow. I've just been researching Harry Potter for a bunch of forums I'm on. But daaaaaaaang.

Take your time. <3 Kittens are more important.

I have a bunch of other roleplays going on, too. :/ I dunno, I'm a busy girl.
KITTENS~ <3
We have Boots and Tom, but Tom turned out to be a girl, so.

My kitty is chilling next to me as we speak. Type. Read. Reply. You get the idea.

Tom can be short for Tomitha. Or Tomie. Or Tomantha. Or Toma. /so good at names.

Ooh, very true.
You know the best way to entertain cats?
Put them in a (breathable) pillowcase and let them find their way out.

Aw. <3 My cats like to play under sheets.

Status
Not open for further replies.