Åtsel

Å

Åtsel

Original poster
THE ABOUT YOU SURVEY

What nicknames do you like to be called?

Nothing in particular, Åtsel is fine with me.

None

Are you a boy or a girl, and how old are ya?

Male, 20 years old.

What's your favorite genres to roleplay?

I'd say medieval type fantasy is one of my favorites, but I really enjoy anything from space to mundane high school, with a bit of flair thrown in of course.

What kind of characters do you usually play?

That's kind of a loaded question. It varies from RP to RP, I usually look for a hole that looks like it needs to be filled and do my best to fill it.

Would you prefer Space Kittens, Angry Marines, Sparkling Vampires or Wolf Packs?

Angry Space Marine Kittens killing Vampires so the Wolves have something to eat...

Give us your favorite song of the moment?

Song off the new Tenacious D album "Rize of the Fenix..." The title is explicit, so I'll just say it's "They ****** our *****."

Hope to make some wonderful adventures, any questions just ask.

It's 3am where I'm at, and I'm going to give my best to give an awesome intro.
-takes breath.-
Why hello there Atsel! Welcome to Iwaku!
You're into Medieval fantasy? That happens to my favorite type of genre! We'll get along just fine!

Angry Space Marine Kittens, definitely badass enough for me!
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask! Except, any questions regarding Russia or Africa are ones I can't answer!

Enjoy your time here!

Ohhh! New person! Hello Atsely and welcome to the community! I am Doxa and if you happen to need any kind of help regarding the workings of Iwaku, just ask! We would be glad to help you out.

Hallo there, Atsel!

And Welcome to Iwaku!!!
I'm Selenite, pleased pleased to meet you, Atsel. I¡m sorry I can't spell your name properly.

Here, have some cookies!

6a01287734c58f970c0133f48fad59970b-320wi

IF YOU DON'T EAT ALL OF THEM, SOMETHING BAD WILL HAPPEN.

^^Have fun!!
And see you around!