AT's free character art requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you draw mechs? Ah, specifically transformers. I've got a LOT of OCs and next to no drawing talent. If you wanted a challenge I suppose that would be one.
Can you draw mechs? Ah, specifically transformers. I've got a LOT of OCs and next to no drawing talent. If you wanted a challenge I suppose that would be one.
Five me some specifics and I'd be happy to try~

I'm really liking the looks of this so if be happy to try once I'm home from visiting family~

Family always comes first:

Hey, would you be interested in editing a drawing i made? It would only need coloring and maybe shading, nothing else >.<

@AkanameTanuma
Hello! Your art looks super cool, and I have some characters in a story of mine I could use visual references for... (I mean, if it's at all possible, I'll just list them here and you can do whatever it is you're interested in, if you're still doing commissions that is...?)

Name of character: Núlì
Detailed physical description (take all the artistic freedom you want!):
Height: 5'2
Weight: 156 lbs
Frame: Although considered as "petite", Núlì has a bit of curve to her figure, though not completely lacking from the chest-department, th
Eye Color: Her right eye is crimson red, her left is gold ("Such an intense gold, that not even the light of a sunset could portray the richness of the color.")
Hair Color: White/Translucent (later on it has the potential to shift from white->black, so either one is alright)
Skin color: Rosy-Pale
How does he/she dress?: Núlì dresses in the school uniform. Other times, she'll wear a mid-thigh length dress, along with some stockings that usually match the dress at hand.
6033a56df56cd54eb9c55b9dc89b7768.jpg

Personality:
Mannerisms: She is polite to everybody, not speaking unless spoken to. Most of the time she gives little to no input on things- unless it's a bad idea or she wants to clarify some things.
Habits: Bows her head a lot to her superiors.
Style: Mysterious and Quiet, she's very aloof- yet in a polite way.
Intelligence Level: She enjoys reading, so she has a plethora of trivial knowledge. Otherwise, she can read, write, count, and follow directions pretty well.
Does the character seem ruled by emotion or logic or some combination thereof?
Honestly, Núlì lives with her trust on her sleeve. She is ruled by what others wish for her to do- showing loyalty at its finest.

Other:
Well, in this setting, everybody has a special "hat" (really though, it's just a piece of headwear that defines the person- ranging from a huge fancy tea-hat, to a simple pair of clip-on fox ears. So, I figured that I'd include Núlì's hat in here too, just in case you would like to draw it as well.

She also has a special necklace around her neck, in case you want to draw it. It's appearance is cheap bronze, tied with a long string. The image lays right beneath where her breasts would lie, the image itself being a 3-dimensional rose.

beauty-and-the-beast-inspired-rose-shaped-pendant-necklace-in-bronze.jpg

Hat: Núlì's hat is, at first, a simple crown of golden leaves and vines. Later in the story, it blooms into a full blown "flower crown", all of the flowers dead, but not withered- forever preserved in their most beautiful state. Also, the flowers can't break off- as they're made from maaaagicc.
37c0be5bdfffeac3446ad7933d136d4d.jpg

732efc0deb1a72ee2171a3bca47a5c9d.jpg

029365c1b5621ed3fc5443933c0f7555.jpg

146368-5934-U7arANa-lovmedia.jpg

Name: Alastair DeSuavo
Detailed physical description:
Height: 5'5
Weight: 156 lbs
Eye Color: Baker's Chocolate Brown
Hair Color: Sap Green
Skin color: Light
How does he/she dress?: Alastair dresses in the school uniform. Other times he'll usually have a loose, victorian-influenced suit.
Oz.Vessalius.full.532719.jpg
Personality:
Mannerisms: To strangers and/or superiors, he remains polite and aloof --> stuck-up rich kid attitude that way. With closer people, he actually acts like a kid.
Style: Elegant and Mysterious, he holds himself righteously.
Educational Background: Privately tutored, though he never preffered learning from books compared to adventures/sparring.
Intelligence Level: Higher than some, but no genius.

How self-confident is the character?
Alastair's self-confidence is higher than the normal 14-year-old's. He doesn't have enough of it to come across as haughty or arrogant, yet holds a confident air around him that draws attention.

While he tends to let his heart guide him, there are times Alastair knows that the best course of action is to use his brain. Most of these times appear whenever he must sacrifice things for the greater good- or when he doesn't trust his own sense of judgement.

Other:
Hat: Alastair's hat is a black Elizabethan Tall Hat, adorned with purple and white feathers.
TH-BLKG.jpg

Name: Michael Thomas
Detailed physical description:
Height: 5'6
Weight: 170 lbs
Eye Color: Anchor Gray
Hair Color: Blonde/Yellow
Skin color: Tan
How does he/she dress?: He dresses in the school uniform. Other times, you'll find him wearing a dark gray hoodie and a pair of jeans- no matter the weather... Yes, just a hoodie- usually unzipped to show his fit body.

Personality:
Mannerisms: Headstrong, he's not afraid of stating his opinion.
Habits: Speaks loud. REALLY LOUD.
Style: Definitely hot-headed.
Intelligence Level: Average.

How self-confident is the character?
He practically screams self-confidence.

DEFINITELY HIS HEART.

Other: Mike's hat is a simple red baseball cap, with a large "M" in white on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.