FREE COMMISSIONS AT's free character art requests

Discussion in 'CHARACTER PORTRAIT STUDIO' started by AkanameTanuma, Sep 8, 2016.

1. Hey! I'm not the most experienced artist out there but I'm dedicated and looking to enhance my skills by taking drawing requests!
    Examples of my art:
    Spoiler
    [​IMG]

Spoiler
    [​IMG]

Spoiler
    [​IMG]

Spoiler
    [​IMG]

Spoiler
    [​IMG]

Spoiler
    [​IMG]

Spoiler
    [​IMG]

It's all completely free but just know I might take a while trying to figure out how to draw your request!
    I don't need much to get started. details about what you'd like, a physical description or maybe a few reference pics!

my one request is that you don' remove my signature from the drawing~​

• Like Like x 3
    • Love Love x 2
  2. Lovely! :O Here's some info I have laying around, let me know if you want more detail:

Name: Green Peridoe
    Race: Human
    Text color: #009700

General description: Green is of average height for his age, but built like a fragile twig. His black hair doesn't look particularly well-maintained either, but his fame in the music industry has made the scruffiness part of his trademark style so he can no longer go without it. The other half of the style is his streak -- one lock of his bangs is much longer, usually hanging in front of his face, and is dyed green. His mousy face makes him look a few years younger than he actually is, much to his chagrin, but his vibrant green eyes can convey any emotion he chooses with ease. He feels naked without his expensive black over-ear headphones, which wrap around the back of his neck rather than over the top of his head.

Style of dress: Simple, casual, dark and light contrast, the color green

Personality: Green was never all that social. He's extremely quiet and introverted, only talking when he needs to -- and he rarely needs to. If he hasn't chosen to open up to you, which is quite the honor in his book, the only way to get him to say more than a few words is to talk to him over IM or text. Control is important to him, whether it's over who knows what about him or just how things are organized; it might be difficult for an outsider to figure out his reasoning but there's always a method to his madness. The only exception is when he's exploring the city, where he'll throw himself to chance and wander aimlessly, just enjoying the thrum of all the activity around him.

Likes: Peace and quiet, instrumental music, getting lost, fancy coffee drinks
    Dislikes: Petty thieves, conspiracy nutters

3. AKANAMEEEE. Your art is way too cute. This is illegal. How dare you draw so cute. I'm gonna report you to the authorities. D8<

Just kidding, I ain't gonna report anything. <3 Please consider drawing someone below? I listed multiple options so that you can pick which one you think you'll enjoy drawing the most. You can click their names to read more about them, if you want, but all of the basic information is here.

Kina: ♀
    Ever-excited and eager to be a pest to those she holds dear, Kina somehow manages to be the second most effective stealth-based operative among the army she serves. She looks 18 years old. Her jacket should have at least twenty pockets in various places.
    Show Spoiler
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Obsidian: ♂
    Eight feet tall, almost constantly grinning, and the happiest man to end up stuck in a kitchen cooking for his herd of a dozen kids. He looks like he's in his early thirties, and has a very strong-looking nose.
    Show Spoiler
    http://file.toyhou.se/images/1928294_TvBqPRkyvhaGT1i.png

Faust: ♂
    Heavily muscled, he has very thick, wide shoulders. His abs are hidden under a layer of fat that helps round out his body and give him a more bear-ish build. He's barrel-chested. He looks 40-something. His jacket should have at least twenty pockets in various places.
    Show Spoiler
    [​IMG]

Biocybera: ♀
    The cocky and engineering/invention-focused ruler of the world, Biocybera is something like a suit-less Tony Stark with advanced healing and no qualms about using science to create new life. She should look like the below image, but fatter and bustier (watermelon-sized). She looks like she's about thirty-six years old.
    Show Spoiler
    [​IMG]

Judas Grace: ♂
    A gay cross-dresser who is very comfortable with the sex he was born as, Judas is slightly chubby, with wide hips. He wears his sister's dresses when he's feeling insecure, because he thinks she's braver than he is. He also uses vodka for a similar purpose.
    Show Spoiler
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Seela: ♀
    Lazy and sluggish, she can dissolve into water when submerged.
    Show Spoiler
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Love Love x 1
  4. Hey, Akaname! Your work looks fantastic! I love your anime art style. If you're still up to drawing characters, I've got something relatively simple for you.

I've been running my character, Iphigenia Courtlandt for a while. She has a tendency to be smug, and almost always wears a sharp, dark-colored suit. I've been searching after a totally conceited looking shrug for her, but anything's fine if you take this up.

I've got a reference album here~

5. They're so nice! I swear,,,someday I'll draw well. T-T

If you have time I'll throw one of my newbs at you. I couldn't for the life of me find a ref picture for him, so allow me to go into extreme detail.

Name: Alastor
    Race: Demon
    Physical description:

Hair: Raven black, reaches to about his lower back when down. (Usually keeps it up in a ponytail). He doesn't like hair in his face either so anything excess would be held to the side by pins.

Eyes: Turquoise/Teal.

Height: 5’10”

Build: Firm/toned, but not overly muscled. (he's not a big guy just fit for what he has if that makes sense)

Complexion: Medium toned. Tawny-beige.

Dress style: Casual. Most of his wardrobe contains neutral colored clothing black, white, grey, beige) with splashes of a brighter color. Example; he may where a hoodie that’s has a solid grey exterior, but has a bright color on the drawstrings and inside the hood. He is almost always wearing a pair of black or brown leather gloves/ (Wrist length)

Condition of teeth: Normal the most part. However, his canine teeth are longer and sharper than all the others (not by too much though)

Misc Traits: Alastor’s ears come to a point rather than being rounded. His finger nails, as well as his fingertips, are black and sharp. There’s a mole underneath his right eye (On level with where his ear starts). Half way between his ear and chin, on the left side of his face there’s a diagonal scar about two and half inches long.

Also know you don't have to draw everything I said in the physical description, you can dress him any casual way you want. Oh! and he'd probably be smiling cause that's his personality. But like, a cheeky smile.

6. Name of character: Shina
    Visual reference:
    Photos of Shina (open)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Detailed physical description: To add- she has wavy reddish/brown hair that reaches her shoulders, and pale skin.
    Her eyes are green and "doe" like, and she usually looks sad and/or worried!
    Personality: Shina is a very kind person who does anything she can to stop conflict/arguments. She often keeps her feelings and thoughts to herself, preferring to observe and blend into the background. She's quiet, but intelligent, and slightly shy. She can have a bad temper when provoked, though. Shina worries a lot~

7. I Am so sorry I didn't see this earlier!! I got no notifications from this threat at all!!

I'd be more than happy to try my hand at a few of these, sorry I didn't get back to you sooner!

Oh, and thank you sooo much for your compliments!!

8. Another apology!! I got no notifications from this thread ;-; sorry for the wait.
    Your descriptions are really interesting so I'm excited to give it a try.

• You Need a Hug You Need a Hug x 1
  9. sorry for the wait, I didn't get any notifications!!
    I've never drawn anything like this before but it'll be a fun challenge!

10. I had a look through that folder and it looks like something I'd have a lot of fun trying!!
    Sorry this took so long, no notifications ;-;

• Like Like x 1
  11. This sounds like something fun to draw I hope I can do you well, sorry for the wait I didnt see any posts here!! but I'll try get to this ASAP!

• Love Love x 1
  12. aaaaah sounds like a nice design, I'll have fun with it. I hope I can make her look up to your standards!!
    for the 1000th time on this thread, sorry if I kept you waiting I never saw any posts on this thread

• Like Like x 1

13. I hope so... not all artists are willing to try. Your samples were all human, so I thought throwing in one of my major alien critters would be something different, if you were willing to try. Just remember, any questions, either here or in PM. I have other pics and details, to help you get everything sorted.

• Love Love x 1
  14. No worries, no worries. Sometimes alerts can be weird like that. =) One thing I've noticed is that if you get an alert for a thread but don't view it, it stops sending more alerts. It could be you got a lot of alerts and missed it. =) I've done the same.

Aw, thank you! I can't wait to see what you do with them! If you have any questions, or want me to switch one out for someone else, or just want me to pick different ones for you to choose from, or... I dunno, more references, I'll be happy to help. X3 I love getting questions and talking about my characters.

You're very welcome! -showers Akaname in hearts- You're as beautiful as your art. ♥

15. Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Name: Drake McAllister, or Abel Scott, whichever I feel like tbh
    Race: Demon
    Physical description:

Hair: Raven black,short sort of pompodour style, refer to reference pic
    Eyes: Turquoise/Teal.

Height: 6'2”

Build: Firm/toned, athletic runner build I guess

Complexion: pale, but not like alabaster, more like he just doesn't enjoy being outside in the summer

Dress style: mostly neutral colored clothing (black, white, grey) with splashes the occasional color like a red tie or something. prefers jeans and casual (dark) shoes, wears buttondowns with a waistcoat bc why not

Misc Traits: pointy ears, two sets of canines, the front set being larger than the back set, yellow-gold eyes with dilated cats pupil, small scar in the middle of left eyebrow, some stubble. he hates shaving.

Personality: Sarcastic, witty, emotionally distant until someone digs deep down and finds out the asshole has a heart of gold, and then they dig deeper and find out he is a bigger asshole
    basically a mix of this mess 1ad75d3c74feaa11e5d3aaf524165655.jpg satan.jpg tumblr_static_colin7.jpg
    with this hair
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  16. Can you draw mechs? Ah, specifically transformers. I've got a LOT of OCs and next to no drawing talent. If you wanted a challenge I suppose that would be one.

17. No worries! Take your time, I'm excited to see how it comes out ^_^

• Like Like x 1
    • Go Home, You're Drunk Go Home, You're Drunk x 1
  18. You're such a doll for doing this! Your style is super cute

I'd love it if you could practice on my girl Jo~ She'd look fabulous drawn by you! <3

Attached Files:

• jo.png
      jo.png
      File size:
      485.5 KB
      Views:
  19. Okay it's on the list~ I'm away with family atm but I'll get to it so One~ I love the design~