Atrinita Town- "The city of Heroes"

Erexia grumbled in her sleep, she had only managed to get an hours rest before waking up and staring at the stars. They glistened down at her, she lifted her hand up and tried to grab a star, she knew she couldn't but she still tried to every night.

Axel had already forged a tiny plateau from the earth, not really wanting to roam the town that night. While the other was sound asleep, he had let his hair loose. It was in a pile behind and around him, almost like leftover fettuccine. He toyed with the blades in his hand, letting his thoughts wander. He heard when the other stirred in her sleep and only glanced over briefly.

Erexia watched the stars closely, she wasn't sure why she couldn't sleep. She managed to sleep for an hour, and that was definately enough for the Balverikon. She watched the stars more closely when she saw a shooting star, her tail puffing up slightly in surprise.
I Wish.... I wish I could find my proper purpose... And maybe make some new friends....

Jadar popped his head down over Erexias', staring right into her eyes, his own green eyes glowing softly. "What 'cha thinkin' 'bout?" He did this often, suddenly barging in on other peoples peace, unexpectedly. He doesn't mean to, he just does. He forgets that not everyone is like is brother was, able to tell when he moved through the shadow like he does. But then again, Dimir siblings share a special blood bond, they could always tell where the other was, and how they were feeling.

Erexias ears twitched and she zoned back to the real world. Looking up at Jadar with a small smile. "N-Nothing~" She said, her tail twitching slightly. "Just about why I was here in the first place... I remembered waking up here..."

Jadar sat down next to the Balverkion. "Hm. So you have no actual idea why you're here, in Atrinita? I'm here because I was told there was going to be a Gathering, a tournament in which the greatest Mages from across the land duel each other in a show of mastery over their chosen form of Arcana. I was going to compete. Now, I don't know why I'm here. Something obviously wanted us all here. You, me, Axel, all of us." He laid on the ground, looking up at the stars. "Question is... What?"

"I'm not sure... There must be something bad happening... I tend to always be drawn to disasters... Or danger.." She said with a frown, listening to Jadars voice. "You cold still compete... Or did you miss it?"

He sighed. "I was given a falsity. The Gathering is not for another seven months." He turned toward her. "But if I was lied to for the same reason as you were drawn here, and the others got here in sort of the same fashion, there must be something really BIG about to happen in the world of the Arcane."

"Yeah... Something big like what... A huge threat on the city?" She asked, looking over at him slightly. "I have a feeling it's that..."

Jadar shrugged. "I don't know. Has to be something devastating, though. Or we're about to receive a quest or something by a guy so shady, not even the shadows recognize him. I'd have known by now were it that."

"Or get a letter from the Mayor to go to catacombs below the city and vanquish some mighty foe." Erexia said with a chuckle, she got the giggles from that. She looked up at the sky, "Oh well... We'll just have to find out~"

He sighs. "I suppose."

He jolts up right quick as the sun begins its slow arrival. "Sventolo." he curses to himself. "Ashagi minturkan Sevnorgad!" He yells at the sun, shaking his fist angrily. "Stupid Bringer of Light... I hate Helios. Sigh, I must bid thee farewell, my resting time has come. I must find a dark place to stat before the sun's rays strike me, as I will suffer greatly if I do not. Until dusk, Erexia. If you need me, simply speak my name to the dark." He lays back down, melting into the darkness around them, and disappears.

She watched him disappear and nodded slightly, looking at the sun and her ears drooped, "Why can't there be a storm..." She said with a frown.

"Because unless you're a water sprite with a sky dragon companion, there's nothing you can do unless Mother Nature decides it," Axel said, flicking a stray acorn at Erexia. "I'm not a water sprite, and my only dragon friend decided he was going to stay in the mountains. Out of luck there, my good lady."

She looked down at Axel with a small frown, "I don;t have a sky dragon... And I haven't felt a storm come on for a while..." She said, catching the acorn with a smile.

"Then Lady Earth's probably saving up for something," Axel shrugged, raising his hands to capture the fall of his hair into a high ponytail. It needed to breathe, being cooped up in a bun for so long. He'd long since removed the blades, hooking them onto the belt of his pants. He yawned widely, arms stretching to realign the bones in his back.

"Care to hunt for a place to stay with me?" He lowered his arms and took a deep breath. "I'm sure you don't mind high places."

She looked over at him with a small smile, "I prefer high places to underground... It gets too cramped down there." She said, her tail swaying, she sat up on her tree branch and wrapped her tail around it, keeping herself well balanced. She yawned slightly, then looked back at the sun before continuing, "If you don't mind living with an overly energetic creature then sure, I'd love to hunt for a place to stay."

Axel grinned and rose, in a flash on the branch in front of Erexia. With a sly toothy grin, he peered into her eyes with his narrowed ones. "Just out of curiosity, exactly, how fast are you?"

I watch from a distance hiding my power. Why have all of them gathered around? The tournament doesn't start for seven months. They must be planning something unspeakable. I have to find out more about this group. They seem to gather around the one with dragon wings. I creep closer on the last two in hopes to learn their plans. I try not sticking to the shadows in order to stay away from that Dimir. So there is an Elf and a ... !!Balverkion!! "I see" I mutter to my self. Retreating from the impending threat. I still need to watch before I make my move. I need more information on them. I also have to confirm their ability and intentions.

Jadar is standing in front to the shady figure stalking them and now trying to run away, blocking his path. "See what? I see an Elf, a Balverkion, a beautiful park and a shady little Shiikto stalking them." he says, as he looks down at the creepy newcomer. "Question is, why are you stalking them?" Naturally, Jadar was a scrawny little scrimp, but he could bend the shadows to alter himself. At the moment he was wearing a suit of black Shadowforge armor, with made him look twice as large as he actually is. It made him twice as threatening-looking, too.