Atlantis?

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kitty

Original poster
Thinking about doing a high-functioning society underneath the water role-play, which of course means Atlantis!

I'd really like a 1x1 or a small group of people to play different parts such as priestess or priest of the court - this role comes with an accompaniment of making up a new religion. A head representative, basically a voted-in king or queen or other that's duty is to speak with the people and hear what they have to say in the city. An institution leader of education within Atlantis, a technology and scientific research leader, and a resources and defenses leader. These five people (which if 1x1 we will play multiple charries) create the B.O.S. (pronounced Boss) the Board Of Safety for Atlantis.
The deal here would be Atlantis is under attack in their glass globe by the modern world above. An ancient culture who's people have only kept watch on those developing above are more technologically advanced of a society but their numbers are far fewer than those kept on continents.

I'm thinking five main boarders to the city and really this is just very little about what is in my head but I figured I'd give it a go and see if anyone was interested before I typed out a huge RP idea that everyone ignored.

Sounds very interesting. If you wrote up a big plot, I'd be certain to check into it.

I'm interested in this idea as well!

Status
Not open for further replies.