Atlantic Ocean Magic Academy

Ivan: Duke of Beards

Duke of Mustache-Beard-Combos to be precise.
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
Online Availability
Pretty much all the time. Central Standard time.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Futanari
Genres
Fantasy, Scifi, Modern, Magical, Romance, can do Furry, sub/dom, slave, monster girls. Open to just about anything.
To avoid confusion, I'm looking for girl roleplayers! I'm a guy!

The content that's checked is just stuff that I'm more comfortable with, we are not limited to, or constrained by those topics.

CS at the bottom

Also, I prefer writing in first person, and playing in private messages.

I've been getting a really good response to all my roleplay ideas here, so I think I'll post more often with ideas. :) Thank you all for that. So here's another idea that I really like. This one has the roles more open ended. You can be a student at the academy, a teacher, whatever you'd like.

Literary things that are required for this story: detail, a few lines to a short paragraph minimum, an original character i.e. personality, appearance. If you want to use an image for your description, as an outline, I will consider it, but would love to make changes.

This is a long-term idea, not a quick fuck.

Kinks I enjoy: Sub/(affectionate)Dom, mind break, petplay, cat/cow/monstergirls (goes with petplay), slave, collaring, spanking , nipple play,lactation, harems (highly optional), public, transformation, anal (not on me), deepthroating, yiffs (just for roleplay purposes. I find they add a bit more flare to fantasy/sci-fi stories.), assorted others.

^ These are all just things I like to do! We aren't limited to these and we don't have to use all of them! :)

Limits: Blood, piss, shit, vomit, hardcore BDSM(can be discussed/explained), ageplay, incest, assorted others.

No it's not Harry Potter. I actually hate that series. Hate me if you wish, I just think magic wands and goofy spells are dumb. But you'll have that option if you wish to be uncool.

The Atlantic Ocean Magic Academy is Earth's most prestigious magic academy. This iteration of Earth has magic. Yes, iteration. Here, we've found that there are alternate universes and alternate Earths, some that have no magic. Here, magic is trusted along side science and both are used very frequently. There are TVs, but also crystal balls(if you know how to use them). There are guns and bombs, but also fireballs and lightning bolts(again, if you know how to use them).

Only the best of the best get sent to AOMA, a floating college in the center of the ocean, students brought in through portals, or with mounts from certain staff members. No you won't get sent a letter via a strange owl, you'll get a letter from the mailman, in your mailbox, like everyone else. It's up to you whether you'll accept it or not, we won't pester you to join.

AOMA is actually the size of Texas, a small country in and of itself. Travel is done by monorails, or even portals for the students that are allowed it. There are dorms, but also houses for some students. There are a few small "cities", for leisure time, so students don't go stir crazy being at school 24/7 with no escape really.

There are many different types of magic. There are three main styles of magic users, Mages, Magicians, Wizards/Witches. Mages can either use no magical foci, or use a spell book. They are the classic "magic in hand" magic users(think Skyrim spells). Wizards/Witches can use spell books, staffs, or wands(though wands aren't as common). These are the classic staff wielding, robe clad magic users(think Gandalf). Magicians can use wands, spell books, and are limited to calling out their spells. Magicians are generally not as strong as Mages or Wizards/Witches. (Magicians are the Harry Potter style wizards)

Then there are schools of magic. There is the Elemental School: fire, ice, water, lightning, earth etc. The School of Protection: wards, healing magic, enchantments, alchemy. The School of Mysticism: illusions, future sight, portals. The School of Nature: shape shifting, animal control/communication, plant manipulation, transformation. The School of The Mind: telekinesis, mind reading, telepathy. The School of Summoning: summoning elemental(s)(elemental prerequisites must be met to take respective course), summoning familiar(s), summoning demon(s). The School of Necromancy: raising the dead, controlling the dead, corpse manipulation(creating unnatural undead creatures). (We can come up with others if we can think of them :) )

Of course there are other classes, such as History, Math(s), Science(s), all the college courses you would need/could think of.

All the dorms at AOMA are co-ed, boys and girls being allowed to room together, not just stay in the same dorms. There is no real uniform, but most students tend to wear clothes that fit with their type and school.

Character Sheet:

Name:

Disposition:

Height:

Hair color/length:

Cup size(Shrugs I like boobs):

Body type:

School of Magic:

Type of Magic User:

Hobbies:

Special Characteristics:

Other(Stuff I should know that won't be in exposition later on):

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
In real life I am a guy, however, (Don't judge) I role play a lot of females. I'm very interested in the role play if you don't mind me joining.

In real life I am a guy, however, (Don't judge) I role play a lot of females. I'm very interested in the role play if you don't mind me joining.
:/ Sorry. I don't judge, but I just feel weird doing inherently sexual stuff with other guys, even if they're playing females. It's just my thing. Sorry

But hey, I've got no beef if you want to borrow the idea for yourself :) Just make sure people know I let you so they don't think you're stealing.

I have similar, but different form of Magic academy role play ideas.

This seems interesting.
I actually would like to try this out.

im willing to try in you're not busy :)