Atheism is stupid

Odin can use those as well...He's the leader of all those gods, afterall.

i like how this went from "atheism is stupid" to "tmy god has a bigger thunderbolt" lol

This is what happens when you deny people the chance to have a cliched flame-tastic debate about religion.

lol. kinda want to put the boxxy "trollin" video up again. she is the allpowerful interwebz goddess who is better than thor and odin. YEAH I SAID IT BOXXY IS BETTER THAN THOR AND ODIN. rory i am immune to the "stare of autism" so don't bother trying it. lol

The closest thing to a God that I really worship is Batman. No, not Razilin. Batman.

But really, organized religion isn't the problem. PEOPLE are. Specifically, Assholes.

My local church helped guide people who got lost in their miserable little lives(including myself) and got them together, through their faith and belief.

The same local church, or at least asshole members(READ: there's a LOT) shove their beliefs down everyone's throats, because their beliefs are BETTER than than yours(yes, you).

My local church helped SO MANY people get through with their lives, especially the ones in poverty.

The new pastor raped my childhood friend last year.

The local church then kicked his ass and helped her recover. (dated rape-y pastor's daughter for a while lolwut)

People are assholes. But people can also do good.

It's up to you to decide what are and you're going to become.

God or no God, you have free will.

So fucking use it. Don't use your religion, or lack-of as an excuse for anything.

There are way too many line breaks in this post.

Batman. Batman. Batman.

TRIFORCISM HAS NO CHURCH. WE WORSHIP AT THE TEMPLE OF TIME.

AND OUR RELIGION HAS A HOLY SWORD WIELDING HERO. SO WHATEVS.

I'm going to get with my fellow Jedi here and promote our temple.

Your holy sword wielding hero's a girly-looking pussy!

...we have our OWN girly-looking, whiny pussy, but he up and went and became Darth Motherfucking Vader, so its about two steps backward and fifteen Force jumps forward--in other words, its all good!

Your Master Sword is insignificant next to the power of the Schwartz.

...wait, what?

@ Orochi: Hold that thought. I still need to hijack the Church of Batman that it retroactively becomes the Church of Razbatman.

Lack of faith disturbs Lord Vader.

You will all be sorry when he force chokes you. >:[

I'm in with Oro. Batman. Batman. Batman.

It's not that I don't truly believe in a god, he's just been napping for the last 2000 years. What a twat.

T

It's up to you to decide what are and you're going to become.

God or no God, you have free will.

So fucking use it. Don't use your religion, or lack-of as an excuse for anything.

this.

If i stop trolling for a moment, i follow Personal Responsibility.

good and evil are on our collective shoulders whether we like it or not. best try not to fuck up too hard. and if/when we do, take responsibility and the consequences.

simple as that.

on a side note

FUCK HYRULE AND LINK. FUCK STAR WARS AND THE JEDI! THE GOD EMPRAH HAS A MOTHERFUCKING CHAINSAW SWORD. AND WEILDING THOSE CHAINSAW SWORDS ARE 8 FOOT TALL STEROID N' SPEED SLAMMING WARRIOR PRIESTS WHO WEAR ARMOR AS GOOD AS A BATTLE TANK.

FOR THE EMPRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

*starts singing deadly sinners by 3 inches of blood*

Pyramid Head's sword is bigger.

atheism2.jpg