Atheism is stupid

I was going to reply, but then I read all the comments.

And then I thought I should reply with this reply so that I make myself look like a self-proclaimed smartypants, who only would make a real reply if the rest of you replied in a way that resembled the time and effort put into the original post.

Don't blame religion, religion isn't naturally bad. Blame the people who constructed it from their own minds and decided their interpretation(?) was "superior" and "correct" and made it their duty to enlighten the common people. Even though in most cases it was probably driven by "good intentions".

AW HELL NAWH, STARTING TO WRITE PARAGRAPHS AND SHIT HERE! HELL NAWH!

BUT YEAH, FUK U ATHEISTS! UR BECOMING THE SAME OF THE ONES U SO LOVE TO HATE, AND SO WILL UR COUNTEREVOLUTION.

WHATIMEANTWAS;LETSMAKESILLYREPLIESSOTHATASMOCANTGOANDPOINTHISFINGERATUSANDSAY"TROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLIIIIIN'"

Meh. This is why I'm Agnostic. Seriously, if the big man is up there then all the more power to him, but I'm doing things my way.

You go, girl.

I count this as a Troll victory. :|

Well, I'm sure God had a good reason-every parent has to be a shit, sometimes. You should show a little maturity and stop blaming him for everything. :\

I like God. The rest of you are all just easily butt hurt.

Screw Thor. Odin is where it's at.

christianity-my-god-has-a-hammer.jpg

fucknuckles------------------------> Really? LAWL... @ WMD. That funny.

Religion and beliefs vary in as many ways as there are people. Trying to narrow it all down to one belief would be utterly impossible. Annd I don't know what to believe half the time .-. sad as that is.

Odin is more bad ass than Thor in many ways. First off , he has an eye patch, makes him like a pirate. And we all know pirates are awesome. Secondly he has a large beard, which once again proves he's a BAMF. Odin also has a six legged horse, I mean that's pretty cool too...And then he can also travel around by a sleigh pulled by flying goats; which means that he also doubles as Santa Claus. Odin is also known to wander around the world with a big old hat, which makes him look exactly like Gandolf from LOTR, whom was also a BAMF. Thor on the other hand only has a big hammer and scares Loki with it. Odin, is a trickster, so he can both kick his opponent's ass and also outwit them Bugs Bunny style. So therefore, Odin is a better god.

Thor is sexier and has an amazing hat.

If that isn't enough to trump Odin, I don't know what is.

All the Norse gods wear funky helmets like that...

In fact all the Scandinavian warriors did...The whole horned helmets are inaccurate though.

While I'm aware of all of this, and I acknowledge the epictude of Odin:

Thor has lightning bolts.