At long last!

H

hika.xi

Original poster
At long last, I'm back into Role Playing!!

Hello, everyone! Uhh, I don't know where to start so I'm going to use the guide that the admins provided.

What do you prefer to be called?
- Hika! Short for Hikaru. But yeah, I prefer to be called Hika. Is it weird? lol
Boy, girl, or a mystery?
- I'm a girl.
How many years young are you?
- That... Oh, well. I'm 20. I wish I'm not too old to be here. lol
Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying?
- Yes! I've been into different roleplaying sites, been active in one site but it has been closed down. After that, I took a rather long break from roleplaying and now, here I am! :D
Groups or One on One?
- Both. But I really prefer OnexOne RPs since I'm more into romance genre.
Hamburgers or Hotdogs?
- Burgers, and it should be with cheese. I love cheese!
SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind?
-JROCK!

Okay, so other than those, you can just check my RP Resume on my profile. All my preferences are stated there so please, if you're looking for someone to RP with, don't hesitate to drop me a message! I would love to make new friends, too! :D

I hope I can get along with everyone~

Hello hika welcome to Iwaku if you want to roleplay just drop me a p'm. n.n

Greetings Hika! :D welcome to our community!

[MENTION=4112]shaki[/MENTION], Thanks, I will! After I completed my 6 first posts.... lol
[MENTION=8]Diana[/MENTION], Thank you! I was really overjoyed to find an active role playing community!

@KittyFox & [MENTION=4395]Aiva[/MENTION], hello guys! It's nice meeting you both!~

Nice to meet you, dear beautiful Hika! I am new but here to say, WELCOME TO IWAKU!!

Now for a partay!!

There+aint+no+party+like+a+PewdiePie+party+_0496cc3aa9502a7e0ae2c1a776de1053.gif

[MENTION=4465]Nao Minoru[/MENTION], Thank you!~ <33 And nice to meet you too, dear beautiful Nao Minoru-san~ :3