Astrometry's Partner Search [ ww1/ww2 alternate history, fandom, fantasy, scifi, etc, original world stuffs! ]

Astrometry

Best rper ever!
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  5. 1-3 posts per week
Online Availability
All the time.
Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Advanced
  5. Prestige
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Nonbinary
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Horror, Action, Romance, Adventure, Drama
Hey, I'm Astrometry, and I'm searching for partners because I don't have many active roleplays. I'm looking for this in a partner:
  • Fast to Normal speed. If you are the "slow as molassas" type, I am looking at around 3 posts a week.
  • Open to OOC, I really love chatting about our characters. Discord, pls.
  • I only want to RP in PMs.
  • Longterm player
  • I don't do random smut, I only RP the smut if it is for the story and makes sense.
  • My posts are between 2-3 paragraphs, but I can post novellas and I don't mind 1 paragraphs but it shouldn't be the only thing you can post. I love to match or do more if inspired. Don't be intimidated by this because I can be lazy too, I just don't want someone who finds it difficult to do more than 3 lines, that's all.
  • I prefer to only doing f/m, I do play females primarily and I play male npcs to add to the story.
  • I do have a preference for romance + drama, on top of my action/adventure/fighting/danger. I really love character drama, so THROW IT AT ME.
I have a few ideas, so I'll post them here:

In this alternate history, people are born able as the "Gifted" that allows them to use gunpowder in ways that were unnatural. These people could be men or women, but they are uncommon. WW1 was changed only slightly as the trench warfare had those that were difficult to kill due to the Gifted. These Gifted when "raptured" were faster, hardier and could see better at the heightened emotions. So, countries began a draft to test men and women as Gifted and sent them out to aid countrymen whether they wanted to or not.

Of those, some are trained and mentally manipulated to be assassins; Rocketeers. They usually have a shortened lifespan to a few years after so much gunpowder use has worn them out. Currently, on the Western Front, the French are hard at work taking German soldiers who recently threw their own Gifted and Rocketeers after all agreed not to use them for warfare. I have a high preference to play a woman Gifted/Rocketeer for this and would prefer someone to be in her battalion or she is caught by someone on the other side. This can work for WW2, but I am REALLY LOOKING for WW1 this time. Since this is just a base idea, we can add on it. I would like this to go toward a more dystopian future where the allied powers lose.
  • Resident Evil: Looking to play a scientist/bioweapon or oc stars member/bioweapon. I'm looking to play with someone who knows the fandom, who is alright with gore/violence/etc.
  • Final Fantasy: VII, FFXIII and I play canon characters. I do have an OC for FFVII, so we can try to talk around this.
  • Suikoden: If you know this fandom, we will figure it out.
  • Man in the High Castle: WW2 alternate history, I'm open to play this setting.
  • Walking Dead: I'm looking to play my bioweapon character and we can figure it out from there.
I have an original fantasy setting, it's high fantasy and I am looking for these pairings. I am the bold one.:
  • King/Ward
  • Soldier/Artifical Life [Your character would likely be driven mad, possibly.]
  • Fae Hunter/ Fae
  • Soldier / Violent Chosen One
  • Monster Hunter / Monster Girl
  • Angel / Demon

My cyberpunk/scifi ideas are mostly surrounded by detective stuff, interstellar, space exploration stories. I have nothing set for that, but I am really looking to do it. I guess that's all I got! Let me know :)

Last edited:
Angel and Demon might be right up my alley if you'd PM me for my discord :3