1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Assassins?

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Kitsune, Mar 16, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Let's get this show on the road~

| A bit about me! |​
    You can call me any shortened version of my name: Kitsune. I've been roleplaying on this site for almost two years now, so I know my way around it pretty well?? At least, I like to think so. On the contrary, Ive been roleplaying for a lot longer than that. Uh, I'm a pretty chill person whose life consists of anime, roleplaying, and school. I'm pretty sure I'm on a different time zone from majority of the people here, so that may mess with replies.

| Things to know! |​
    • I'm hella indecisive, so decision making isn't my strong suit when creating a roleplay.
    • I'm also super open-minded, so I'll try out just about anything!
    • I like to talk a lot OOC. Like...a lot.
    • I like to plot as we roleplay. So if you have any ideas you want to go over or anything, I'm all ears~
    • Sometimes my length varies on your length, then sometimes I can't match it. That being said, you don't have to match my length either. Post what's comfortable
    • As stated before, I'm in a different timze zone, so my replies may be a bit weird.
    • I tend to procrastinate and then forget, so don't be afraid to PM me or post on my profile if I go MIA.
    | Roleplay things! |​
    • Depending on the pairing, I prefer different roles. FxF & MxM - I tend to prefer the submissive/bottom/uke. MxF - I can do either one.
    • Grammar is kind of a huge thing for me. I understand having a few typos here and there, but not everywhere and not all of the time.
    • Here is the Assassin link.
    • I'll be adding more links as I find more to roleplay.
    So, that's all there is, too. Interested, or not?

#1 Kitsune, Mar 16, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2016
  2. I'm interested. 2,3,5,and 7 seem interesting on your list!

3. Any of those are open for you! You can PM about the one you want, or say so here c:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.