Assassin's Pride

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was raining outside. Minami loved the rain, loved the sounds, the smells that she could pick up on. She had spend her day in her room, sitting in the window and staring outside, occasionally letting the rain fall on her skin.

By now it had gotten late and she had gotten up to ask for some food, walking over to her door. The sounds that erupted from downstairs caused her to pause hesitantly, hand frozen in the doorknob.

Minami disliked socializing with others and it sounded like a full house downstairs.

After the footsteps had ceased somewhat and she heard Wolf's dogs padding upstairs she decided she had waited enough.

She opened the door and stepped outside, locking the door behind her.

The usually leather clad girl was dressed in skinny jeans and a grey turtleneck, which made her feel a bit uncomfortable and naked. She had pulled the collar of her turtleneck up to cover half her face, as her mask usually did.

Several guild members were downstairs when she arrived, so she greeted them with a simple nod of her head before taking a seat at the bar and adressing Sebastian.
'Sebastian, food, meat please.' she stated softly. 'And a whiskey. Thank you.'

@Mippu

"Odd choice" she mumbled, scoffing a little at Morde's choice of cocktail. For Yvonne, Morde is so full of mystery and surprises that sometimes she finds it a bore.

She smiled towards Sebastiano as he patted her head, giving her the pasta and quickly took a spoonful. "Delicious~" she cooed, almost tearing up at how perfect it is. She always adores Sebastiano for his skills and personality. He's caring, talented and knows how to cook. Receiving her tea, her smile grew even brighter "Thank you."

Yvonne was enjoying her food when Minami entered, making her smile. "Hi Minami! How was your day?" she asked, trying to be friendly with her. She had tried so many countless times talking to her and trying to make her socialize with them but to no avail. Even though it really looks like Minami won't cooperate, that doesn't mean Yvonne's giving up.

Ghost

"She does her work well."
The guild master put a bit of emphasis on she. He opened up the door and entered the guild. "I'm back... And apparently I'm going without supper." He spoke in a weary tone as he saw Owl snatch up the food that had been set in his spot at the counter.

"Everyone, this is Cat. She's thinking about joining our guild. Answer any reasonable question she has." His words were relatively passive as he made his way back to his spot at the bar. At this point, he was just plain tired. "Sebastiano, I would love some chicken parmesan right now. What are the odds of you making it for me?" Ghost asked as he settled himself into the chair.

"Hello, Reaper. How are you?" He asked politely when he noticed the quiet killer sitting at the bar.

Van quickly processed Morde’s answer to his question. It was obvious that none of the persons sitting there in the room was the guilty, they didn’t have any traces of it on their clothes, and if that was the case, Lamu would have notified him the author of the killing. Before he proceeded to follow the trace, he had already reasoned that the culpable was Actress, she has a bad temperament, wasn’t there and it was obvious that Ghost wouldn’t just kill someone right in the front door.

Lamu, alarmed turned back his head, Van noticed this and tried to see what was the triggering, but he only saw Ghost’s truck entering to the underground parking, but a slight red flash called his attention, as far as he remembers, there aren’t red things in Ghost’s truck, so it was worthy to check, but it was Ghost so if there was something wrong for sure he’d explain it.

Demon walked downstairs, this captured Van’s attention too, so many things happening at the same time weren’t odd for him, in the training grounds, he had to be aware of everything that happened on his surroundings so this was a kid’s game for him. ”Teros, come.” Van raised his voice for his dog to hear his call, almost immediately, Teros, as smart as a german shepherd, managed to open Van’s room’s door and ran downstairs with his master. When Van was going to turn back to follow the trace of blood, both Teros and Lamu started growling… again. From the right door of the room, Ghost and an unknown figure entered. Ghost presented her as “Cat”, Van stared at her for a second before Lamu approached to capt Cat’s scent, Teros stood still along his master.

Immediately after joining the others downstairs Minami was spoken to and an unwanted urge to go back upstairs welled up inside her. She refused to give in to the urges and looked over at who had spoken.

Yvonne turned out to be the one, not surprising. Ever since they had met the girl had attempted to be all buddy buddy with her. She knew Minami didn't really like socializing, but wouldn't give up.
Minami had to commend her for her determination.

'Yvonne.' she greeted as soft as ever, giving the girl a faint nod. 'It was fine.'
She didn't speak any further, as the door opened and drew her attention. Ghost entered with some girl, which put her on edge a bit, but after hearing his explanation she quickly relaxed a bit and nodded at Ghost when he spoke to her. 'I am fine, Ghost. Did any tasks come up for me?' she asked.

Cat
Cat's intense blue eyes roam the room the instant the door opened. The fact that Ghost refered to her future trainer as a she was.... slightly problematic, but had not the highest priority on her list right now. Facing a couple of new people she was taken back by the number. Surely, she expected some sort of a head quarter, but she didn't think everyone would be there together. It was... crowded... almost, atleast to her standards, making it so that Cat was at guard. She gave nod in general as to say 'hi' to everyone, though not speaking just yet.

Taking a side-step, she closed the door behind her and the main thing catching her eye, was the big dog approaching her. Finding it só much easier to deal with animals then with people, she crouched down with her back against the wall, eyeing the dog from her new position, though without making eyecontact. 'Hey there, handsome, who might you be?' she spoke softly, really her words only meant for the dog, though not soft enough that others wouldn't hear them, especially those who would be nearby. She didn't reach out or made any sudden moves after that, she just sat there crouching, letting the dog closing in on her if it desired so.

Meanwhile she rapidly scans the room once more. Next in line to catch her attention was the other dog along with the person next to it. Click - dogs belong to him. Good guy. She gave the guy a slight nod and even somewhat of a smile as she takes in his form and studying his face for a moment. Her eyes continue their journey and found the man behind the bar. Click - bartender, doesn't mind the job judging his facial expressions. Undetermend. He got a nod from her as she studies him. It was unwise to upset those who tended to your drinks or food, so she didn't let her gaze linger for too long.

Her contact sitting down at the bar, drew her attention to the other two sitting there. A man and a woman. She studied the man first with her head slightly canted. Click - slick, too elegant, facade. Not to trust. The woman was next to be 'evaluated'. Click - blushing, partner of slick? Female. Halfway the room there was another woman which she gave the same thoughtful glance, obviously grading her along with the rest. Click - withdrawn, cautious, woman.

To Cat, it always had been fascinating how her mind worked. It clicked and made assumptions right from the very first moment she met people, judging them by what she saw. Though she was honest enough to alter that view on the person if she turned out to be wrong. Another peculiar thing about her mind, was that it seemed to link 'female' with 'bad' instantly. Thus when someone was graded 'female', which happened simply based on how they looked or acted, that didn't meant anything good for the person. Her 'grading' was done in a matter of seconds before she averted her eyes back to the approaching dog again, a genuine smile forming around her lips, a rare sight.

@DANAsaur @Zackymas @OrionsHammer @Mippu @AshenAngel @Minami ((if I forgot anyone, let me know, I'll edit you in there))​

Le Séducteur
[BCOLOR=#cc99ff]Le Séducteur[/BCOLOR]​

Pierre adjusted his tie as he took one more glance at his reflection on the shiny elevator door and grumbled. His latest mission was a too easy. Though, as he smiled charmingly at the woman outside the elevator as it opened, it was one of slightly complicated too. She scrambled out of his way with an embarrassed giggle and he stepped out with a delicate nod. Moving to his parked motorcycle, he jogged to it and put on his helmet and rushed out to the streets headed home for his report. It was slightly risky to have this done at this snazzy hotel, but unfortunately, it had to be done as soon as he could. He grinned as he maneuvered through the empty streets. A challenge at this point would be fun.

He took a quick glance at the built in clock on his bike and winced. He'd be lucky if Sebby wouldn't kill him for being late. That man was slightly much too overprotective for his own good. Pierre rolled his eyes good naturedly and slowed down as he saw their base, unassuming to everyone else. Parking behind his home, he stepped off and growled at the rain. He shouldn't have removed his helmet, his hair was a mess now!

Stomping towards the front entrance, he opened it and blinked at the tension running through everyone around. "I'm back...?" he called out, trying his best to avoid Arianna, judging from that scowl on that face. He enjoyed sparring words with her on a good day, but really, days like this it would best to ignore her altogether. He sat at his usual seat at the counter and blinked as he finally the new face. Putting his game face on, he smirk-smiled at the new comer addressing her with a small nod before turning to Ghost with a excited smile. Ignoring the newbie for now, turning away from her, knowing full well that she couldn't him with so much eyes on her. Besides, he could practically smell greenhorn all over her.

"Just finished my mission" he told their guild master with a smirk--enjoying stating the obvious, "Easier than last time." He added with a pout and as if realizing something, he began to pat down his leather jacket before zipping it open and pulling out a USB stick from the inside pocket. He rolled his eyes at himself, right. He put it in there to keep it from getting too wet. "Stole this from the ...uhm... " embarrassed, looking around for Yvonne before continuing "---target while he...distracted." Which was a nice term for the activity he had to do before ridding them of one man after their Guild. He allowed himself a small smile when Ghost took it from him before seeing Yvonne by the doorway.

"Mioche!" he called out, jumping from his seat and rushing over to Owl and hugged her and twirled her around, knowing full well he was still wet. "Sorry, Minami-kun!" he called out as he by passed her. Pierre smirked at Owl's reaction before squeezing her cheeks before pulling a box of her favourite chocolates.

Knowing he had everyone's attention, just like he wanted. He put a grin on. "What'd I miss?" he asked as he dragged Owl to sit beside him, and sneezed lightly. He could change later, besides, his hair would take forever to style at this point. He pointed to the newbie with a cold expression with a smirk. "Who's the new babe?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Yvonne scowled towards the so called "Cat", already not liking the girl. There's just something about the girl that she didn't like. Perhaps because her name is Cat? Something an Owl should be wary of? She doesn't really know the reason and it caught her curiosity.

Walking towards the girl, a very loud voice called her out and Yvonne was quickly twirled around by none other than the jerky seducer: Pierre

"Pierre!!!" Yvonne shouted in an angry voice, completely flabbergasted by his behavior. How dare he hug her?! Now she's soaking wet! Her clothes sticking at her figure. "You pompous buffoon!!!" Yvonne glared as her cheeks we're pinched and then given by a box of her favorite chocolate.

Sometimes, Yvonne just can't understand Pierre. True that he's flirty and fun to be with but she just can't quite grasp why he chose her as his playmate. "Boys are just so confusing" Yvonne thought to herself before she was dragged by the Seducer and forced to sit beside him.

"She's called the Cat, newbie brought by Ghost" she answered nonchalantly, popping a piece of chocolate on her mouth before smiling "Gosh, these chocolates are just amazing. Thanks, Pierre"

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Le Séducteur
Pierre smirked at Yvonne's reaction, partly because it was amusing and because he adored her. Though it was mostly because she was amusing. That and well, he always wanted a little sister. Removing his wet jacket and hanging it on the chair's backrest. He pulled off his neck tie and kept it in his jeans pocket and popped a few buttons on his dress shirt so he could breath, all this while staring at the Cat with a smirk. He heard Owl comment while eating the chocolate and rolled his eyes. "Of course, it's good" He mumbled with a pout. "I had them specially made."

Pierre turned back to Cat. "When you said Cat? Like Kitty Cat, mon Mioche?" He addressed Owl, watching her eat her meal and the chocolat he gave her and frowned. "You should eat your meal first and dessert for later." He told her with a sigh. He heard her reply and hummed irritably before looking back at Owl like a predator.

"Mon cher" he brushed away a smudge of chocolate on Yvonne's cheek, liking it with a sultry look before stealing a piece. Laughing at her dismay, he turned to Ghost. "So Pere Ghost..." he started, then stopped. He shouldn't open a serious and dangerous topic with ears he didn't quite trust and sighed, changing his statement. "I'll help Seb in the kitchen after I change." He said and paused, realizing the track of water he left on the floor. "...maybe I should start with a mop first..." he muttered and rushed upwards, pausing to wink at Morde who he knew was staring. Changing always took time with Pierre, but since everyone already knew him, there was no shame with being as run down as possible. He tied his bangs away from his face and rushed back down to begin helping out.

Smacking his head, he grabbed his jacked and called out to Van who was in one corner and Minami in the other. "Van~ Mi-na-mi-chan~" he called out, "Catch!" Throwing a box of chocolates at the youngsters, deciding to give Arianna her box when she wasn't likely to bite his head off. "Enjoy!" he said as he entered Seb's domain looking for a mop or a towel or something to wipe his mess. "Sebby~" Pierre greeted with one of his real smiles. "Where can I find the--aha! Never mind!" he stated, grabbing the mop from Venom's hands.

Whistling, he rushed away from the counter towards the door to mop his mess and slipped spectacularly with a loud BANG! Everyone fell silent and Pierre let out an "Ow..." before succumbing to laughter. Well, wasn't he a superb klutz today. Way to impress the newbie, Pierre. Mada mada da ne.

Last edited by a moderator:
As if all the excitement and a new member joining the guild wasn't enough, Pierre came barging in after his mission. Minami almost flinched at the loud welcome the man gave, and was joined in by Yvonne.

She herself found it was too busy now, it was crowded and Pierre had brushed past her, which almost caused her to turn and break his knees as he walked by. She sighed a bit as she got up, having lost her appetite, only to have a box of chocolates thrown at her. She caught the box just in time, or else it would have hit her head, and turned toward Pierre with a fire blazing in her amber eyes.
'Goddamnit Pierre! You almost hit me with that bloody thing!' she suddenly snapped, before gasping a bit as she calmed down again. With a simple nod she left her question towards Ghost unanswered for now and retreated outside.

It was rare for Minami to snap like that, but some of the members had seen it before. Pierre was one of few that could drive her to such an outburst, with his extravagant behavior and overwhelming air. Most of the members were calm and relaxed, paying no real notice to her when they were around. Even Yvonne, with her everlasting attempt to interact with her, knew her boundaries and did not cross it. Pierre held no regard for her boundaries and brasenly crossed them, and though she could appreciate his ability to pull her out of her silence, it was still often frustrating.

After settling down a bit, Minami got on her feet and went on a stroll around the building, into the surrounding woods.

cooltext118969655097028.png
Though he was working on the macaroons, Sebastiano was paying close attention to the outside. He had hidden cameras for that purpose. He was still moving in time to the jazz music when he heard Ghost request for "chicken parmesan" and a new member come in. He was a little surprised, but then anyone who passes Ghost's standards can be trusted. It may not seem so, by the looks of how the members appeared on the surface, but Ghost was pretty good with spotting talent. Perhaps he didn't know.

Still, it didn't mean Sebastiano had no mess clean up their mess from time to time. Witnesses were always troublesome. Evidence, too. Police were getting marginally smarter because of their reliance to technology. But Sebastian was good with dealing with these loose ends, which is why he often stressed on the importance of letting him know about finished missions. Also, a nice dinner waits for a well done mission!

Sebastiano again flaunted his skills to no one in particular, dancing about as he prepared Parmigiana for Ghost. He didn't really know how else to make it. Both the macaroons and the Parmigiana were done when Pierre came in and took his mop. This irritated Sebastiano, as he was very sensitive about his CLAYGO (Clean As You Go) work ethic. He caught himself in his litany of swearwords before he stopped, sighed, fixed his hair and went out.

"Macaroons for Yvonne." He said with a wink. "They're nicely flavored." He put some table napkins by her and turned to serve Ghost. "Parmigiani." He said, and even added some ale in an imperial glass for the Englishman that he is.

He gave Pierre a look. "You took my mop and didn't give me chocolate! There better be no kickbacks on your contract today." He gave the Seducer a silly pout before taking one of Yvonne's macaroons and stuffing Pierre's mouth with it.

"So!" he turned to Cat. "Welcome to the guild. You met the papa-" -he nodded at Ghost- "and I'm Sebastiano, the cook, bartender and general support. I also deal with information and contacts so basically everything behind the scenes is me." When worse comes to worst, he's the medic or the back up too. "So I'm kind of the mama." He laughed. "I hope you don't mind jazz, and if you want something to eat or drink just say it and I'll make it."

He hadn't noticed that Minami slipped away already, so he went on to get her whiskey. "The other sexy man is Pierre the Seducer. Watch out, he bites. Or licks. Whichever you prefer." He winked at Pierre. "Yvonne the Owl, mia paserrotta. Very quick eyes and even quicker mind." He patted Yvonne. "There's Van the Wolf. Still waters run deep, as they say. He loves his Lamu and Teros. But he doesn't bite." He made a friendly gesture to Van then to Morde. "The gentleman over there is Morde the Dominator, nice guy but he does more than bite, I tell you. Jessica the Boxer is nice, really. Just remember that." He shrugged to Jessica. "and Minami-huh? Where's Minami?"

Reactions: Boss Megu
Ghost

He'd been in the midst of answering Minami's question when all hell broke loose. Pierre came in and riled up almost everyone, save for Morde and Van. It was a miracle that the guild master had kept his cool for this long. It was often a subject of wonder for even Ghost. He ran a guild filled with children. The thud of Pierre hitting the ground added distinction to the tinge of thought he'd just finished. How the heck would this work into his retirement plans?

Letting out a small, polite thank you to Sebastiano as his food and drink were set down before him, his thoughts slowly meandered over the building and its inhabitants. These thoughts were completely hidden by his blank expression. He took a small sip of his beer as his mind slowly refocused. He allowed a pleased smile to appear on his face as he enjoyed his chicken. Sebastiano never failed to disappoint.

Yvonne ignored Pierre, too busy and focused eating the chocolates. She just loves how each one was a perfect sphere dusted with fine cocoa powder. These chocolates are hand-crafted and some are decorated with flakes of nuts and white chocolate. It was so rich that it just melts in her mouth; it is so worth the calories.

Totally oblivious of the chocolate on her cheek, Yvonne blushed when Pierre brushed it off with a sultry look, her heart pounding so loud she thought it’s about to explode. She was glad when Pierre decided to help Sebastiano, letting out a breath that she didn't know she was holding.

"Thank you, Sebby" Yvonne said with a smile, her beautiful shiny pastel macarons served right in front of her. She was grateful for her mother's genes for having a fast metabolism or else she'll be a pig with so much food she's eating.

Taking a bite of the macarons, she moaned at how perfect it is, the ganache just vibrant and fresh. She was in heaven, until a loud bang distracted her from her daydream. Glaring towards the culprit, Yvonne threw one macaron straight on Pierre's forehead before munching on her snacks.

When Sebastiano started introducing each and every one to Cat, she barely glanced at the girl and continues eating her snacks.

Reactions: Boss Megu
During the introduction of everyone thanks to Sebastiano, a singular phone rang into the air, its chime clear and distinct - it belonged to Morde. Just as quickly as the ringing began, it'd ceased with the motion of its owner's right hand. Lifting the end sound poured from, he answered the call with silence. Hazel eyes regarded the polite Sebastiano in a quiet goodbye, turning about on his stool to then do the same for each occupant of the bar. Although to them it would look as though he'd just turned out, normal as any other would.

Shoes polished to a fine gleam touched the hard-wood floor with gentle 'clack' sounds, similar to tap-shoe's. Hips lifted at the beckon of thighs and calves, torso pushing forth so that he could draw to a full height. Thin but muscled, The Dominator began walking forward whilst listening intently to the loud voice on the opposing end of his phone. He'd almost forgotten to gather his hat, which he swiped from the bar counter with his left hand. Immediately afterward it was placed atop his skull, concealing his dark hair and veiling his eyes.

Flesh surged and rippled with the conjunction of muscle operating, his right nostril flaring and lifting with a short-lived sniff as he walked forward, bypassing any and all whom stood betwixt the doorway and himself without so much as a word. Morde was strangely enough no longer talkative, the man giving but the shortest of nods to their new addition dubbed Cat. His right hand still held up the cell phone, whilst his left reached back and inward of his coat, rounding his thin hip in order to tickle the grip of his handgun.

Maneuvering his way outside, Morde withdrew the Colt and continued walking without missing a beat, though now his silence was broken - the thickness of his deep voice exponentially increased as Russian was the language he'd donned, speaking into the phone angrily.

Cat

Cat had made contact with the dog as it came in to sniff her scent. She smiled while running her hand over it's head, liking the animals already. She always thought animals where better company then humans, for they wouldn't ever lie to you. She made her way up when Morde started moving and towards her even. Not that she expected anything rash, but one couldn't be too sure. She watched him leaving the building and then looked back at the rest.

It was Sebastiano that caught her attention and started talking to her first. Cat tried not to show her... surprise... as to how things where done here and just listened politely, meanwhile moving closer to the bar. She would sit on the far end where atleast one side of her was covered, if she turned slightly, she had all the inhabitants of the guild in front of her. 'Ah... thank you.. erhm... Sebastiano, right?' she spoke slowly, her voice calm without a single hint of her thoughts in it, 'I am good for now though, thank you.' Cat wouldn't eat there for a long time, needing her time to get used to people and their habits, seeing if she could trust them.

Looking at the man who brought her there she cants her head a bit, 'I doubt you go by the name papa and since you know my name, may I know yours?' she asked him in a businesslike manner. It was merely to be polite and fill up any possible silences. Cat prefered to just sit and watch for a while, but she figured things where expected of her and in order to be at her best, she gave it a try.

Ghost

Quietly eating and nursing his beer, the guild master appeared to be lost in thought. However, he was aware of the actions and words filling the space around him. "Owl, try not to throw food. Please." His voice was quiet, just a bit louder than Sebastiano's jazz music. It held an almost indiscernable sternness to it, however, it could be heard pretty well. His gaze remained fixed on something far off, until the guild's guest spoke up.

His unreadable gaze slid over to the cornered Cat. A faint smile crossed his face. "You can call me Ghost." He spoke easily enough before returning to his meal. I wonder what Morde's up to out there... Along with Minami.

Alma wove her way through the treeline as she made her way back to her bike to begin her ride back to the guild. As she threw on her helmet and drove towards the guild in the darkness she made sure no one tailed her and no one did. As she parked her bike in the garage she sat and eventually pulled herself to go in. Priority would to be to slip through the common room and get to the first aid supplies before anyone really stopped her.

Her last mission had been simple enough. Infiltrate the building, deploy some of her favorite sleeping darts, kill the target, and get the hell out of dodge. Really the only issue she had was that one of the guards apparently had mild anxiety on his first night. The bullet in her left shoulder attested to that much, Not that she let it effect her during the mission. but it stun like hell now and she was mildly upset by it.

She would have continued to be caught in her thoughts if it was not for all of the noise her guild-mates were making. Admittingly she enjoyed the noise they made as it put her a bit at rest, though she never really was completely relaxed. Years of training had made that so. Chuckling lightly she stepped through the last door that led to the room and tried to make her way through relatively quiet. It seemed everyone was a bit distracted which might work in her favor. Alma made sure not to touch her arm because her dark coat concealed her blood reasonably as long as no one took too much notice.

Jan fell in the dilemma of either following the trace of blood or leaving that in hands of whoever did it. After all, he didn’t kill the pizza boy. Either way, his dogs were coming with him and that was a must. ”Lamu, come” he called softly as his trustworthy pet walked away from the lady introduced as Cat and came back to Jan. He noticed Soulless as she entered to the guild’s place, but decided to ignore her. Seductor had reached the place too. As noisy as usual, but it was something Jan had to deal with. He walked in again. This time, instead of going up to his room, he went down to the armory, his weapons are something he cares as much as his pets. Entering to the armory, he quickly grabbed his two handguns, a Makarov and a 1911, both modified to shot .12 mm bullets. In the blink of an eye, Jan dismantled both weapons and each’s components with ease. Then, his VSS Vintorez and Dragonuv sniper rifles, both high fire rifles that could tear apart a human if used correctly, it doesn’t have the power of a .50 cal but it does the job damn good. Finally, his well cared AK-74M and a long barrel SCAR-L. Both rocking at close and mid range quarters.

As Alma made her way to her room she dropped her things on her bed and slipped out to the bathroom. She stripped off her make shift tourniquet and her coat and pulled out the first aid supplies. Looking at her wound for the first time she grimaced. Her skin was destroyed where the bullet had pierced through and there was dried blood on her skin. As the events faded from her mind it began to grow more and more painful. Ruefully she glanced at it and realized she would need some help in trying to patch it back up. Quickly grabbing the supplies with her other hand she exited the bathroom and went to find one of her guild mates to help her.

Status
Not open for further replies.