Assassins game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neel, was thankful that she was keeping a somewhat level head. He opened the door for her to let her outside, "Do you have all your stuff?" He asked her. After that he quickly ran into the bathroom and poured the acid onto the dead body. He watched as the acid was burning and melting the flesh right off the bones. Neel then poured the second jug of acid onto the now half way melted body, to melt the bones. The harsh smell filled the house quickly. Neel knew he had to go faster. He had ran up stairs and packed his bags, with cloths, ammo, a third pistol, the mans silenced Desert eagle and then grabbed a large brief case with two guns his sniper rifle and a knight's SR-25. He ran down stairs set the two things outside and ran back inside filling a duffel bag with all the cash he could fit into it. Later he knocked down all the alcohol from the shelf's and on the table and let it pour, later he set an ignited time, on the floor, it would go off in about 50 minutes setting the home ablaze. He ran outside having her stuff, and his stuff and opening up a garage door, and seeing a Toyota tundra golden truck. "Come on lets go."

Of course, Tamsin was more than eager to get out of this house and away from all the gore, and so she had made sure to pick up her bag the second she had come back to her senses. She was outside in a flash, waiting for Neel to finish off his work before they finally got on the road again. She attempted to speak ligh heartedly as they pulled away, "Well, so much for food." Her smile wavered a little, but did just about hold. "Where will we go now? Do you think they'll find us that easily again?" She didn't mean to ask so many questions, but adrenaline was still leading her actions, though she did quickly murmur, "Sorry. I'll be quiet now." She didn't like to impose.

"We will move to a hotel, stay the night and then leave for a plane. We shouldn't be that easy to find, for a while at least." Neel old her as he drove off, the houses started to catch fire. "Biggest way to lose money right there." He said trying to lighten to mood. "Also I like listening to you talk." He said with a small smile on his face.

Tamsin didn't know how she felt about flying, she'd never been outside of the country before, and certainly hadn't been on a flight before. Her attention was briefly taken by the inferno that was rapidly gathering pace, watching the ferocious flames with a sense of wonder. "It's kind of beautiful, really." Tamsin muttered, ignoring the comment about her talking. She wasn't good at taking compliments, was far better at giving them. Once the flames were out of sight, she admitted to her non-flying status, "I've never been on an aeroplane before. I suppose you can fly one?" She spoke in jest, but couldn't help but think it wouldn't be beyond the realms of possibility. He just seemed so good at everything.

"You know in ancient Greece when there was a fire on a building they wouldn't take it out, they would contain it and watch its beauty burn." Neel commented towards her. "Also yes, I will be flying but sadly its not a jet or something fancy because if i bought one of those and used it they woudl pick up our scent, so we are going to be using a small cargo plane to get us there." He said looking at her for a brief second then focused back onto the road. "I never asked this but are you ok?" He asked showing concern for her.

That thing about Greece was kind of poetic, and Tamsin had to admit that she quite liked the thought. Even so, she turned her attention that it was 'only' a cargo plane, rolling her eyes slightly at the modesty. "You know that's still pretty impressive, right?" She replied, then finding herself quite surprised when he asked if she was okay. Although he had already shown himself to be a decent and kind person, Tamsin still couldn't help but think of him as the cold blooded assassin that he had first appeared as. "I'm okay, I guess. Just, adjusting, I suppose." Tamsin was scared, and still confused about the entire situation, but she didn't like to make a fuss, and so phrased it as mildly as she could.

Neel was still paying most of his attention to the road but he did catch her rolling her eyes. "um...... that was mean." He said referring to her rolling her eyes at his comment about the plane. "Its just a cargo plane nothing special and I don't own it its a buddy of mine's plane he is what you would say, the ears to the underground world." Neel commented and the patted her leg. "Don't worry about my friend he wont squeal on us, he has take a bullet to the leg, shoulder and also got shot in the heart to keep my location hidden and I have the same for him." He said showing that he only really had one person in his life he could trust. "Also your rather easy to, read, like a book, I know you don't like this idea of running and being in what people of my job call an assassin game." Neel sated trying to make her feel better. if she was unhappy she might leave and run off which means someone might harm her.

She still maintained that a cargo plane was still pretty impressive. There were not many people that could fly at all, let alone have access to a last minute aircraft that just happened to belong to a good friend. This man was undoubtedly not the sort that Tamsin would usually have chosen to trust, given his apparent track record with bullets, but she had no choice but to put her faith in Neel. If he felt that this man was trustworthy, then she would go along with it. "Sounds like a stand up guy." Tamsin commented dryly, a slight smile playing on her lips before it suddenly dropped. She couldn't help but display a little ounce of distaste, "You call it a game? Really? I didn't know humanity was capable of that." Just the idea of playing at death seemed atrocious to her, and although she understood that Neel had had no choice in his career path, the fact that others out there most likely felt differently, truly sickened her.

"Hey, the reason its called the assassin game is because its assassins hunting assassins, so you have to try and trick the other person or manipulate the outcome like a game." He said as he put on his brakes lightly and turned into a small farming field. "We are here." He said just driving on a dirt road. "Also im sorry if I come off as a demon to you but right now you should be thankful you have someone who s like a demon than an angel." Neel stated before parking the car in front of a large, mill barn. There was a medium built bald man waving at Neel as he stepped out of the car.

Either way, it was about killing people. No matter whether they were after each other or someone else, assassins were some sick bastards. Tamsin didn't voice this, but did certainly feel bad when Neel commented, she was quick to apologise, "I'm sorry. I don't think you're evil, honestly, it's just a world I'm not used to." She was telling the truth in this regard, though perhaps minimising how terrified she was that Neel might find himself bested or even bought out by another bidder once again. She stepped out of the car once it had stopped, grabbing her things before turning to the man that greeted them. She said a small hello, but did her best to simply not get in the way of the two men.

Neel was given the keys, to the plane and he smiled while patting his friends shoulder and then giving him some cash. "Keep an ear out for me will ya?" Neel asked him and he nodded in reply. "Ok lets get our stuff on board and lets head out." He said smiling. He then looked out at the large field and he saw a small light. "We got to hurry we got company!" Neel yelled out. Neel and his friend quickly packed the stuff into the plane, while he made sure, that she got onto the plane first. "Ok come on buddy lets go." Neel said while he was on the plane. His friend smiled and then turned his head and pulled out a 9mm pistol. "we don't got the time I'll buy you some time." He said firing at the on coming vehicle. Neel, slammed his fist against the hull of the plane. He was angry that his friend was doing this and so he went to the front of the plane and started it up getting ready to go. "I'll make sure you don't die in vain my friend." Neel whispered.

She left the men to their camaraderie, finding the idea that someone with Neel's somewhat unorthodox and most probably traumatising upbringing could have such close friends as these rather uplifting. She hated the idea of anyone being completely alone, and was glad to see that he really did have someone. Unfortunately, it seemed that this friendship was about to end in a rather heroic and incredibly bloody way. Tamsin saw the approaching light of at least one vehicle, her stomach flipping as she knew exactly what was coming, and obviously understood that there was no way that they were all going to survive. She had no choice but to run onto the aeroplane, anxiously waiting for Neel and wishing that none of this was happening. There was no time to say or do anything, only to watch as the assassin encroached upon Neel's friend and they made their escape. It was some time before Tamsin spoke up, her voice small, but incredibly concerned, "Neel...are you okay?" She shook her head, "No, that's a stupid question, but are you coping?" He knew what she meant, even if she was clumsy in her concern.

Neel was silent for a long while, he kept a stern look keeping emotionless just like when she first met him. There was not a lot he had to saw or wanted to say. His only long term friend who was a trusted ally just died in front of his very eyes. After a while he let out a quick sigh, he then turned to her with grief burrowed all around his face. "Yeah, I guess I am copping with this. Also your first question was fine to ask, but to be honest with you I'm not one hundred percent fine." He said turning his head back towards the night sky. "This is bravo 578 Over requesting flight paths for all commercial planes over." Shin stated over the radio with in the plane. "This is recon guard, 578 your flight path is clear have a safe flight." Was the reply from the radio. "It seems we are fine for our flight." He said trying to let out a small smile.

At least they were safe for now. They would hopefully be able to relax for the majority of the flight, although Tamsin had to admit that she had no idea how long they would be in the air for. She wondered briefly where they were headed, but didn't ask, for she just didn't feel like interrupting Neel with what really didn't matter all that much. Rather than speaking up, she sat in silence for some time, looking out at the sky, taking in a view she had never before seen. It was quite amazing to think she was somewhere a few thousand feett up, something she'd not ever considered before. Eventually, she did speak again, with quite a lame offer that she hoped would not be taken the wrong way, "You know, if there's anything I can do...just say the word." She meant this on a practical and emotional level, not wanting to leave Neel to struggle on his own, though she knew she was unlikely to be of any help to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.