Assassins game

Status
Not open for further replies.
He kept the speed slower than he usually did. He did not care if she was sorry about his past, it was his past and his being if he would dwell on it he would have taken his own life by now. They both came to a halt as he stopped in front of a small home. "Come on lets get inside." He said kicking off the bike stand to keep it still. He walked up to the door and entered in the house security pin. The house did not need a key which saved him from one mixing up the keys from his many safe houses and having risk the key revealing his position on a job. "Now we can stay here for a couple of day so i can get you a new passport and a you will need a whole new birth certificate new name and new license."

When they were finally there, Tamsin was more than glad to be off the bike and stationary. She removed the helmet, following her guide as she realised, "I don't even know your name." She observed, wondering if he would give it to her willingly, feeling that perhaps a man like this would be pretty cagey about these personal details. "This is going to be expensive, isn't it? What if I can't pay you?" She was genuinely concerned, still not entirely convinced that she would be able to get hold of the money, even if this apparent father of hers was as rich as he was rumoured to be. "What do I need to do, anyway?" She wanted to make sure she didn't do anything wrong, just in case it caused something terrible to happen.

"The name is Takeda shugen, dont worry its an My cover name." He said watching her walk inside. "Oh dont worry about the money," he said slammed his foot into the ground removing the debris and smirked. The floor contained boxes, of cash. "If i held all my money in the bank, then i would be as rich trumps driver, thats saying a lot if you look at his net pay." He said letting out a small joke. "All i need you to do is have a pretty face and tell me a name you want." He said smirking.

Even if it was just a safehouse, Tamsin couldn't help but feel a little shy, acting as if she were in a strangers family home. She stood quietly, somehow managing to make herself small, looking around bashfully and offering a slight smile at his words. Now, what about a name? Tamsin had no idea what a fake name should be, and as such came up with an entirely random one, "Um, Jasmine Gould." She shrugged, blushing a little as she really did have no idea where that one had come from.

"Jasmine Gould? hmm that sounds interesting." He said writing, down the name on a piece of paper. "So, your new name will be jasmine, it has a nice elegance to it." He said smirking while he walked to the kitchen and looked around. "I guess we will have to order out. there should be some menus on the coffee table you can look at them while i get the drinks out." He stated. The coffee table had a wide assortment of 20 different take out menu's. "Also do you drink alcohol?" he asked opening up a cabinet of alcohol.

Tamsin shrugged, "I suppose it's not bad for something I came up with on the spot." She didn't really know what to do with herself, but tried to make herself relax into this extremely odd and somewhat alarming situation. She sat herself on the floor, a habit she had developed for no particular reason, browsing the menus and trying to make a decision based on somethhing other than a whim. "A little, just the odd glass of wine here and there." She was pretty straight laced in every way, including this one. "Do you mind telling me a little about yourself? Not anything much, I just think that maybe if I knew you better, this might be easier." Time would help, but they certainly needed something to break the ice.

"Takeda Shugen, is my name but my real name the name i was given was, Neel. I will probably tell you more when i get a few drinks in me." He said smiling, bringing out a wine glass and bottle of 1928 merlote. He also had a 1990 Scotch in his other hand with a small glass cup. He set both glasses down and poured her the wine and himself the Scotch. "So what are we having to eat?"

It was unlike her, but when she was handed the glass, she drank almost half of it before rapidly placing it back on the table. Perhaps this was one of those days when one really did need a drink, as unwise as that might be. Tamsin had picked a nice looking thai place, handing the menu to the assassin with a slight smile, "Take your pick." No doubt, they'd need a decent meal, being on the run was a stressful and calorie burning activity. "How much do you know about this father of mine? Sorry for all the questions, by the way." She blushed a little, feeling guilty about interrogating him, though she really had no choice. She had too many questions to keep bottled up.

Neel would look around and smile as he just finished his glass of scotch. He then picked up the phone and ordered the food know full well what she would want and he did this while speaking in the language. "Asking me questions about myself is fine, also your father is a scientists who has pretty large connections" he said pouring him another glass and topping iff her glass.

She raised an eyebrow, surprised that he could speak the language, or that he even bothered to do so, "Where'd you learn that, then?" She wondered if he knew any other languages, concluding that it wouldn't be all that surprising, if she thought about it. An assassin probably needed to travel all over the world, speaking to contacts in all sorts of places. It was a sordid business, but apparently not one for plain old thugs. She went on to ask, "Haven't you got enough money to stop what you do?" She kept at her wine, drinking far more than she was used to, and as such allowing her to be brave enough to ask probing questions, "I mean, all the money you spend on fake passports and stuff, couldn't you just retire? Or do you like killing?" She had to wonder, even if he had been raised in a cult, maybe he really did enjoy it.

"Ok look, I speak, 12 different languages fluently. The reason I keep doing this is well, I killed the cult I was in, but someone survived and re wanting my head so, I need to stay on the run and keep enough money so I can be on the run." He admitted looking at her hoping she was not to freaked out. "Also I don't like killing but its all I know......" He said looking around, and sighed.

Tamsin sighed, turning to face him as she spoke, "I'm sorry, really. I can't imagine what it must be like...running all the time, killing just to survive." She was in a bit of a daze, probably still in shock from the events of earlier. "If there was anything I could do..." No doubt, this was a silly thought to entertain, but she was nothing if not a giving person, and as such she really did wish she could help him. "Hopefully you'll be free one day, then you can learn something new." Tamsin lived in hope, though the rate at which she went through her wine was not the action of an optimist.

"I love your enthusiams, but i dint think there is much i can do except for possibly becoming a body guard." He said chuckling a bit letting himself loosen up. He did not care that she was once a target because now he was to protect her even if it meant taking a bullet for her. " well what else do you want to know since we still got a wait for the food to come." He said.

Tamsin didn't believe that for a second, swiftly pointing out, "It's never too late to change. I promise you that." Maybe she was pushing the point a little bit, although her intentions remained as good as they could be. She briefly considered what she might like to know about her protector, eventually piping up, "So, besides murder and languages, what else are you good at? I bet there's alot, y'know, you could be an interpreter when it's all over." She was always desperate to find the good side of any person or situation, and it showed.

"Well, i can hold my liqueur, but i don't think that's much of a skill." He let out a small laugh as he finished his 3rd glass of Scotch. "Wel, now im strting to feel it so, i might not be able to hold much after all." He said making a funny joke he at least thought it was funny. "That is true i have actually changed right now i actually took a job that doesn't involve killing a person but protecting one." he said looking into her eyes, he moved closer to her. "Hey....." He was interrupted by the doorbell.

(Ok, should the delivery guy be a assassin or just be a delivery guy?)

She offered a slight smile, allowing herself a small laugh that barely made it past her lips. She was still shy of this man, and was adjusting to the idea of trusting him, something that was rather tricky, given the way they had first met. Tamsin didn't notice at first when he moved closer, instead focusing on the fact that he had at least admitted that he could and had changed. She only really noticed how close he was when he went to move, causing a light blush to bloom across her cheeks. Outside, waiting patiently was an unassuming young man with a less than innocent objective.

(Let's go for a bit of drama xD)

He stopped where he was at and looked at the door. "They, really dont have good timing do they." He said towards the door. He stood up and let out a small yawn. He then grabbed some cash to give to the delivery guy. He opened the door and gave the guy a small smirk. "Here is your order, sir now that will be............ your life..." The guy said pulling out a small silenced pistol. This caused Neel to back up slowly the delivery guy entering the room. "So you decided not to kill her, have you grown soft, Razor?" the guy said. Neel shook his head and sighed. "NO i was planning on, getting hr drunk, having some fun with her and then killing her. It would have been a shame to waist such a pretty face like that, Am i right?" Neel asked. The guy let out a small chuckle, and lowered his gun from Neel. "Well then lets have some fun." He said, he started walking towards her and before she knew it, Neel shot the man in the back of the head. "Slash your such, a horn dog which was your greatest weakness." Neel said.

She didn''t get up initially, but the second she heard what was being said, Tamsin leapt to her feet and whirled to face whatever was going on in the doorway. Needless to say, the words Neel said so callously did not fill her with warmth, in fact hurt somewhat, though she was unsure why this should be. Of course, it soon became apparent that he was not speaking the truth to this acquaintance of his. No, in just seconds the man was on the floor, a glob of brain seeping from the hole that had exploded into the back of his skull. The spatter was awful, not to mention the twitching of the man that died like a dog on the floor. To her credit, Tamsin didn't scream, though she did go white as a sheet, her legs buckling as she fell to her knees. She remained conscious, staring dumbly at the body as she murmured, "He's dead. You killed him." She wanted to be sick, or perhaps burst into tears, though for now she kept herself relatively composed.

Neel looked at the body and shut the door quickly, thankfully he used the silenced pistol so the neighbors wouldn't know about the gun going off. "I'm, sorry but this is the reality of my life...... this is happen a lot more so please, dont be like this every time." He said picking up the body and dragging it into the bathroom which was through the hall on the left. He dropped the body in the tub and then came back walked past her and then walked back past her again holding two jug's of Acid. He walked back into the living room. "Don't worry, i didn't use the acid yet, we will do that when we leave." he said, then he looked down and saw how we was standing near the blood, and brain matter. "Well a little bleach and, dawn will clean this up." He said. looking at her and leaning down and touching her shoulder. "Please calm down we have to move they know we are here." He said finally.

Tamsin didn't move for a little while, but did not fall into a complete stupor that caused her to stop functioning. No, she was shocked, but not so much that she was going to lose herself to fear. After Neel made contact, she seemed to jolt back into action, getting to her feet and attempting a strained smile, though her face remained rather pale. "I'm sorry. I just...I've not seen....that, before." She glanced over at where the body had been, shakng her head before steeling herself for what was obviously going to be a long, bumpy and bloody ride.

"Right. Let's go." Although often shy and easily startled by anything social, Tamsin was good at following orders, and perhaps even better at keeping a relatively cool head in a crisis. She wasn't happy, as was understandable, given what she was currently going through, but Neel had somehow managed to put her at ease, allowing her to follow where he led with some confidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.