Assassin's Dealings

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Vladic," She hissed, "Me and him have some...unfinished business...." Her hands clenched.

"What happened?" Eliza asked.

"...let's just say it involves death, desturction, and the loss of my viriginity." She hissed.

"O-oh..." Eliza replied, fists clenched. "Alright then. I understand."

"Don't let him get you alone," She turned and typed something on a tablet, "No matter how good you are, you can't win against drugs."

Eliza nodded, then looked towards Kurkuna and her tablet. "What're you doing?" she asked, attempting to peek at the screen.

"Literally something turbulent you don't care for," she said simply. She was thinking, and actually just writing a note.

"Well then," she said with a hint of passion-aggression, turning away. "Anyway, what's our first step, again?"

Kurkuna smiled, "it's time to start tearing open the bloody furrows of the goddamn Xander, one man at a time."

-One month later-

Kyle, Kurkuna's disgues, walked slowly across the pavement and waited for her partner to come back. She needed to tell her of an oppurtunity to kill of an assassin.

Last edited:
Eliza – or rather, Elizabeth – walked towards her partner 'Kyle' through the night fog, scratching an itch under her dyed black hair. The ginger roots were already starting to show. "I found our target." She reported, whispering, before looking up at the evening sky. She could barely tell it was evening. "I hope you have good eyesight." She told Kurkuna. "The fog will give us cover."

Kurkuna unlimbered her sniper and she smirked, "You're taking his little friend. Drag him into the alley and kill him, then I'll pick the second guy off!"

Eliza nodded, ready to take care of business like usual.

She stalked her prey with her typical accuracy. Under the cover of the fog, she spotted the form of her target, drew her handgun, and prepared to strike. Surprisingly enough, though, she felt a moment of hesitation. This person was in the same position as Kurkuna and herself. Was it right to kill them?

Bang!

Disgusted at herself, she tried to shake the thought out of her head. Where did that come from? Life was kill or be killed; every man for himself, right? Right? She was an assassin for God's sake. She couldn't survive with such hindering emotions. She'd have been dead by then if such thoughts arose earlier, so why…

Trying to ignore the thoughts, she disappeared back into the fog. Still feeling rather discombobulated, she found Kurkuna again. "Finished." She reported, albeit somewhat shakily, heart racing for a reason she couldn't place.

Status
Not open for further replies.