Assassin's Dealings

Status
Not open for further replies.
"First off you don't kill me," She laughed, "Second off I strip-search you and make sure they don't have trackers in you, third is I tell you his locatoin."

Eliza tensed. "I don't have any trackers." she stated bluntly. "I thought we'd finally gotten on a level of trust with each other. Is a strip-search really necessary?"

Kurkuna nodded, "Unless you prove you don't."

"...Fine." Eliza reluctantly tossed off her jacket and spread out her arms. Clearly she didn't enjoy the thought, but it seemed to be the only way to move forward with anything. Besides, its not like her guild treated her with much more dignity. "Let's get this over with."

Kurkuna smiled and purposefully took a long time, staying around her hips and chest, "What do you have?"

"What is that supposed to mean?" Eliza shot back, growing annoyed with Kurkuna once again.

Kurkuna whispered, "You're hot."

"Excuse me?!" Eliza shot back, though her face blushed slightly without her even knowing. No one had ever really said something like that to her before.

"I said you're hot." She said again.

"What are you getting at?" Eliza questioned, still not fully believing the sentiment. This was all just too much to happen in one night. "First you want me to team up with you to take down both our guilds, and now you're hitting on me? What is this?"

Kurkuna laughed and disappeared, then reappeared in front of her, "misdirection."

"Misdirection?" Eliza questioned, still not understanding. "I don't- I- ...what?"

"Show me what you can !" Kurkuna's voice came from all around.

"Can what?!" Eliza shot back, covering herself back up as her head spun around the room. "Are you trying to... flirt with me?" she asked, exasperated and confused.

Kurkuna flashed out of the darkness, "may be. You have to live the shadows," she faded, "breathe darkness!"

"This isn't a hunt!" Eliza snapped, listening to Kurkuna almost seem to treat their experience like another assassination. "This is... I don't know what this is!" In her sheer bewilderment, she tripped and fell backwards, lying on her back as she frantically tried to see where Kurkuna lurked.

Kurkuna materialized, "you're wearing!"

"...My clothes?" Eliza asked, trying to finish Kurkuna's half-sentence. "Yes! I am! Since you seem to be convinced I'm not carrying any weapons!" she told Kurkuna as she pulled herself of the floor, face continuing to redden as her various types of confusion kept her from appearing the least bit competent.

Kurkuna appeared, "you are weak, yet strong."

"Would you just... tell me what's happening?!" Eliza screamed. "Are you trying to kill me, court me, or just confuse me? What's your game?!"

Status
Not open for further replies.