Assassins and Robbers (modern non-con ideas)

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Corvinna

Original poster
Slow burn modern story plots - If you're not cool with non-con, violence, fighting, torture, etc - TURN BACK NOW. I roleplay unapologetically dark material, granted one of these plots is meant to be my attempt at some lighter shit, but it's still going to get dark so take that with a grain of salt, yeah?

Requirements:

•You must be 18+ if I find out you arent I will not roleplay with you and I will block you.

•I don't like to roleplay on forums if I'm writing smut and I plan for this to be smutty so this will take place in PM.

•I like a minimum of 2 intermediate+ paragraphs but I understand that doesn't happen. I can keep up with several paragraphs and I usually post very quickly, SEVERAL times a day. I understand having a life and not being able to post every day but if you disappear for a week or your post length and quality drops, I'm out.

• That said, I am looking for at least 2-3 posts a day. More if you can manage it. I will rp for hours straight. I'm not kidding when I say I will pump out several quality paragraphs within a half hour. Would i like that same enthusiasm and speed? Of course. Do I actually expect it? No, but I'm not looking for somebody who only posts 3 times a week.

Let me know if you're going to be gone for a bit, don't just leave without a notice or I will harass you with sad face emojis. If you aren't interested anymore just let me know, I won't be offended or anything.

Being that these are modern non con plots - I like guns. A lot. So yeah keep that in mind. ;)

An Assassin's Assets
The first motherfucking rule: Don't get fucking attached. Why didn't she listen again? She had met him at the grocery store, he was a cashier, a few months after moving here. He wasn't a mark or a partner, so it's fine right? So, just one night of fun, no big deal, right? Well that one night of fun turned into a little bit more when she'd wake up the next morning to breakfast and forget all of her rules. She'd been undercover working a huge mission against a huge drug smuggling operation and she'd already eliminated several targets. She was so close, Corvinna was pretty sure the order for the final hit was going to be ordered soon enough. When it was all said and done, while she was sad to part with him, she'd take out the target and 'die' in a fiery car crash and thus would be the end of the life she'd just been living the last year and a half. But somebody has been causing problems for her and recently many of her attempts and missions, related to the drug or otherwise, were thwarted by another Agent who kept his face covered. A few close calls and she not only almost loses the mission, but her life. Every night she goes home to her boyfriend, her stress relief from the job - little does she know the man she is sleeping next to at night is the exact same who's been trying to kill her.

So i think for this roleplay I'm going for a bit more of a slow burn? I'd like it to be fairly plotty, I mean, all considering. I don't usually roleplay romance, like at all, so this is me trying something that could be semi romantic but it's still going to turn bad and non con and I still need you to be okay with blood and violence. He could capture her on a job, when she comes home, while she's asleep, etc. I'm looking for the pain of betrayal. We'll talk more and set up and idea for where we'd like to start.

Robbery Gone Wrong

It wasn't exactly supposed to go this way. Actually, what was just supposed to be a routine walk through of a target's home as a pair of repair men turned into an assault, kidnapping and murder. Too clever a girl, Shae figures out the fraud afoot in her home but not before she finds a gun barrel in her face. She had a few tricks up her sleeve, but they had her lovely maid as a hostage for leverage.

So this idea is actually an idea I've already partially worked, but my partner disappeared with no word and I have been very much wanting to see where this idea was going. Originally there were 2 robbers (makes more sense, you wouldn't likely go in alone for this sort of deal) and there was a bit of 'bad robber, good robber' going on and while it isn't necessary, for this roleplay idea I was hoping to find somebody who could handle posting two characters. Having had beaten both the maid and the homeowner, probably raped the maid, etc, pushed them past the point of "I promise I won't tell". So the option is kill them or force Shae to join them, thus incriminating herself. Originally, no rape of the main character, Shae, occurred. She was definitely toyed with and beaten until she broke down enough to agree to join them and aid them in their robbery endeavors - one of the robbers has a bigger score planned and they'll need help. So a lot of tense dynamic here. I figure it can be mildly comedic, considering Shae is a sarcastic smartass and she really does still have a gun pointed at her for most of this. Oh, also, in the original, we killed the maid - ahahaha.

Well if your cool with a mix of romance and dark, plus FxF(uta), may have some for you.

Would you still be interested in doing the Robbery Gone Wrong plot?

Status
Not open for further replies.