Assassination Tech [Sign-ups/OOC]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to take the last slot. I'll have a sheet up momentarily!

AnnasophiaRobb3367171786.jpg

~Name~
Alice Love

~Age~

~Gender~
female

giphy.gif

~Personality~
Alice is a walking contradiction. She wears bright and happy colors and generally has a wide smile on her face. She looks approachable. Until you talk to her. The first thing that she would say to you is "Why the hell are you talking to me?" You soon learn that her smile is anything but happy. In actuality, she's plotting the best way to kill you. If you become a threat, of course. She's very calculative and perhaps a bit obsessive. Her anger comes swiftly and harshly, and she can make sure you wish you were never born.

~Brief History~
Alice comes from a long and complicated line of light magics. Hardly anyone in her family has had any other kind of magic. Most of them are genuinely happy and carefree people, and they were all horrified when Alice decided to go to Assassination Tech. It was then they learned that she had been training with knives and poisons and hand-to-hand combat in secret. Some people in her family disowned her, including her father. Her mother did not. She's tried to accept her daughter's choices, but it's rather difficult. Alice never has and never will give a damn what her family thinks.

~Strengths and Weaknesses (Skills)~
+knives: she can throw them, fight with them, and kill with them--and she's good at it
+poisons: she has fairly extensive knowledge on poisons and how to make them, but she rarely uses them
+hand-to-hand combat: she spent years training in self-defense and offensive forms of martial arts in secret, and she'll give anyone a run for their money--however, she would much rather prefer having a knife than just a traditional fist fight
-stealth: being unable to work her magic in dark places makes it difficult to utilize the "stealth" part of being an assassin--she can be stealthy if she wants to, but it's difficult to do so in broad daylight

~Magic~
She can control light at will, using it to blind her targets and then kill them. She can also use light to super-heat someone's body and kill them that way. However, this process takes a lot of concentration and time, so she usually prefers just to blind them temporarily.
The major weakness to her power is that she cannot use it very well (or really at all) in dark places--nighttime being the most common unless it is a full moon.

~Favorite way to assassinate~
Her preferred method to assassinate is by using her magic to blind her target and then kill them with a knife. If she is unable to use this method, she will also poison their food or drink.

All good. Accepted! People can now start posting in the IC thread now.

Are you guys going to post or let it die out?

I didn't know the IC was open, I'll put up a post soon ^^

Characters
16hrs6r.jpg

Name:
Kaiden Mathew Lark
Personality: (Self-Explanatory)
Appearance:
Kazemaru.Ichirouta.full.333124.jpg

Brief History: (Not too much though. Secrets are fun!)

Skills: (Self-Explanatory)
Magic: (Must be based around one thing.)
Favorite way to assassinate: (Just for fun and to get a feel of how you want their assassination tactics to be)
divider4.png

Name:

Marcus "Martha" Ellen Witt
Personality: (Self-Explanatory)
Appearance:
Aphrodi-afuro-terumi-aphrodi-25865993-600-750.jpg

Brief History: (Not too much though. Secrets are fun!)

Skills: (Self-Explanatory)
Magic: (Must be based around one thing.)
Favorite way to assassinate: (Just for fun and to get a feel of how you want their assassination tactics to be)

16hrs6r.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.