3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Magical, supernatural, fantasy, medieval, romance, yaoi, prince
  • NOTE: My guy IS NOT the dominate of the two, he is a total tsundare

PLOT: My character is sent to assassinate your characters however he is surprised by the male's will, the two fight and squabble till my character is finally restrained by your guards. We can go from there but I'm assuming it'd go something like your character wants to use him as his own personal assassin/body guard or whatever, I don't know make him the butler/gardener lol. It could also go somewhere like you trying to get him to spill the beans on where/who sent him are. I imagine maybe some silly he tries to escape and fails due to some crazy guards or something lol. I just want to have fun but also plot.

INFORMATION/RULES: Please be able to type at least three paragraphs, two at the minimum
    Also please be active, I literally have nothing to do so I need an rp partner that can be active and not dip out either at the beginning or in the middle of the rp
    Other than that just fill out a forum something like mine
    I'd appreciate a fancy post but it's not required
    Real faces only please, DO NOT MAKE HIM EMO/SCENE/GOTH
    I can't be the dominant male to save my life but I can be a cheeky shit lol
    I only do fade in fade out if it ever goes that far
    Be ok with cursing/cussing

FULL NAME: Pae Gil

APPEARANCE
    — height:5'8
    —eyes:dark brown
    —skin tone:tannish

BIRTHPLACE: Pungkuna dominion

SOME CHARACTER INFO: Pae Gil was raised as an assassin since he was 9 years old, after his father and mother had been brutally murdered by some home robbers and left him for dead after being beaten some, however Pae Gil was able to get up an start his search for revenge. He got it quite quickly, while in the capital starving he found the group of four drunk and totally wasted, it was an easy kill and Pae Gil didn't hesitate for a second and stabbed all of them with a broken glass bottle. After this Pae Gil went back to the alley to hide, there he laid trying to sleep he was greeted by a man who had apparently seen what he had done, instead of turning the boy he instead took him to be trained correctly. Training was hard but after his first kill the need to punish those who wronged was strong and so he held out. Pae Gil is now known as one of the infamous assassin's who wears a dirty brown wooden panther themed mask with fangs that show that are said to hide poison.

OTHER: This does not have a designated area so to speak of, my character is Korean themed but you could make yours an American for all I care.

IC: Quickly and without making a single sound Pae Gil had left the assassins secret base, having been basically adopted and becoming part of the Black Mau clan, an assassin clan that posed as a simple village in the Pungkuna dominion he hadn't waste any time. People would wonder where Pae Gil had gone but they all knew that whenever one of their members left without any announcement it was because they had been assigned to a mission. How did these assassins acquire these missions? Some miles away there was a hollow tree where those wishing for an assassination to occur would leave a note and money, the payment didn't have a necessary amount put on to it but people knew not to be cheap, for one you were asking someone to kill and second the best thing about being a secret clan was that you could deny any job offer with no repercussions for any reason including not enough money. It wasn't a very reliable system, it relied on luck that the assassins would take your offer seriously and it just so happened that the offer to assassinate the lord of Pungkuna was accepted. The Black Mau clan only took serious inquiries and whoever had requested this mission had left an abundance of money, who it could have been did not matter because even if the next man to take the position as lord of Pungkuna if it didn't work out in there favor then the next assassination wouldn't be a job offer.

It was a three day trip to the capital of Pungkuna where the lord lived, Pae Gil had left only with the clothes on his back and some kuol in a pouch. Kuol were coins made of silver and gold that represented their money system and Pae Gil had just enough to buy meals and that was it, even if he was given spending money he was on a mission, not sightseeing. One thing he is always being told is that he takes life too seriously, he needed to lighten up but how could he when he was doing this type of work. Yes it was his choice to join the Black Mau clan but he couldn't understand how the others around him could always be so easy going, maybe it was because he was adopted into the clan and not born into it. Originally Pae Gil had a normal life with his mom and dad, but due to some burglars they were killed and he was left to die, but he didn't, call it the will to live and avenge his parents or just that the people did a poor job and didn't expect much from a nine-year-old but Pae Gil pulled through and hunted the goons down. Maybe they were drunk but weeks after his almost death the boy had healed and honed his rage and was able to kill all four of them. After killing four people Pae Gil had ran into a nearby alley and came down from the high of his first murder, after some time he was able to lie down and work ongoing to sleep but was instead greeted by a stranger who took him back to his village that was actually a cover-up for a whole clan full of assassins being born and raised and there he began training to become one of them. Such a thing didn't happen often, of course, they had outsiders living in the clan but it wasn't like a reoccurring thing and usually, it was adults coming in not children, it just so happened Pae Gil had shown promise and the will/want to continue killing for vengeance. That was probably the most complicated part about him though, while many assassins took an offer for the payment Pae Gil only took them if it was morally right, he wouldn't stoop so low as to take a mission just for the money. Pae Gil trained hard so he could protect, not become rich, so while he was a very great addition sometimes he could be useless.

So why did Pae Gil take the job offer to assassinate the lord of the Pungkuna dominion, the ruler over the land he currently stood on? To simply make a point, the lords family has been lazy, his men have been lazy when he had notified the holika of his parent's murder, people in charge of taking and solving crimes, they told him that it was useless to do anything and that they were more than likely already in another land since it had been a week since the initial murder. The holika did not give the boy a second thought after that a left him, after all, who would help such a poor commoner anyway? Maybe if he had been born into a family with an important name they would have actually cared, so when presented this job offer he jumped at it, he would teach the royal family a lesson to care not just about those who have money but everyone that lived in the dominion.

Currently, at this moment Pae Gil was in hiding in a tree, it was sunset and he blended in with the trees brush and wore his clan's iconic panther themed mask. His was made of lightweight dirty brown wood but any material could be used to make the panther mask as long as every working assassin had one to cover their identity, some family's just passed theirs onto the young ones in their family but Pae Gil had come in with no family and instead was made a mask by his mentor. The masks were important because hidden in the masks fangs was poison in case a mission was compromised, killing yourself was more honorable than giving away the assassin clan. Pae Gil now watched from his tree as the young lord dismissed the people he was talking too, they seemed to be intellects, probably talking about Pungkuna's economy or something. As the young lord dismissed the men Pae Gil quietly followed the lord gently moving from tree to tree to get closer and keep an eye on him. It seemed the lord was going to his room and perfectly alone, this would be easy. Pae Gil wasted no time to get to the royals room first and after some moment said man came in, with his guard down and back to the window Pae Gil sneakily made his way through the window, a knife in his hand ready to strike the lord.

OOC: TEXT

made by zenith