Assassin Training Camp

(Yes Im sorry to do this. But im working lately. And am not At my computer. So just go ahead and Drop me out. sorry guy's. But i had fun.)

[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]((back from the convention and I have Internet again!))

Falief's daggers were drawn as Anniet notches her arrow, "Reinforcements?" he pondered in a whisper. As he watched, two figures were moving around in the smoke. As he prepped his daggers, the two forms that appeared were not what he expected. "Master Jorgan??" he exclaimed, seein the bloodied man. The two men emerged from the smoke and nodded to the gathering recruits. "I'm glad to see everyone is alright," he began, looking around. "This should not have happened... We have kept the secret for almost twenty years. What is done is done I suppose, however." he said gravely. "For now we must get you to Garin, he will know what to do with this situation." Jorgan yet again coughed, blood spewing from his mouth. He reached into his cloak and withdrew a heavy journal, "Take this, it will open to you when the time is right," he said, handing he book to Anniet and Falief. "Take their weapons, you all have something of yours in your chests with your names on it, a parting gift from your teachers." He collapsed back onto Feyorn, weak from bloodless and exertion. "Now fly my pupils, make this world your world." He old man closed his eyes, Feyorn setting him down, "I will do what I can," he said quickly before anyone could speak, take the horses on the litter encampment and ride east towards Hourk. You will find the King there."

Falief was utterly speechless st the whole situation, not moving from his spot, staring at the unconscious Jorgan.[/FONT]

"Master Jorgan!" Anniet's voice was tipped with confusion and happiness. She put away the arrow, discarding it in the brush. She listened to his final words before he collapsed, unconscious.

At Feyorn's commands, Anniet shouted at him, "No! We're not leaving without you! At least, I'm not." Once Anniet made up her mind about anything, she couldn't be swayed otherwise. Standing up, her defiant red hair blew out with the wind, she stood her ground, not moving from her spot. It seemed her whole life had been turned around, and she couldn't deal with the change.

Outraged, stressed, and not knowing how to deal with it all, Anniet stormed off into the jungle, leaping up into a tree and lying there, too tired to do anything else. She didn't care if they followed her, she just needed a moment to herself, to sort out her thoughts.

Belladonna laughed at the man who showed he couldnt say much with that on him "well we will just have to find a way around that wont we now i hear if you cut the top part of your tongue you wont die and you can still talk." she smiled a wicked smile "want to see if thats true." She looked to see Anniet running off and so she looked at falief "we both should probably go get her no use just sitting around waiting to be found again." She looked down at the guy "you will stay here wont you darling i would love to have some fun with you and trust me it would be bad if you ran off because then i would have to find you and make that little mark on your head last forever and you dont want to be a useless mage now do you." She laughed still sitting on him "oh wait i have just the idea how about you go falief and bring her back because im sure all of us have some questions for this man right here and i will stay and find a way to make sure he can tell us everything he knows." She laughed and then whispered into the guys ear "how do you think i learned that seal well let me just say it might be because they had to use that on me many many times in the past." She blew into his ear and then revealed a small red mark on her neck "they burned it into me and its gone now and my powers are just screaming to be used again." Now looking into his eyes she dug into his mind enough that he could hear her "hold on a second and when they are gone i will remove the mark you might have guessed already im not like them and you would be right im not because im not dumb enough to follow someone who needs others to do their work and i think it would be fun to throw them deeper into chaos than they are now." She was going to let the mage go mostly because she knew that if she did she would get stronger by learning what the others had to teach her. She let the man hear her voice in his head again "Now you tell your leaders that if i do this that i will be to see them soon because i have a few questions myself like what they used on the guys that really did intrist me but also why if they knew about this place why they couldnt have gotten here sooner it would have been bad if they sealed away my powers for good oh and dont think that this means im joining your side because both sides are full of idoits but your side has some stuff i just dont know yet and as a lover of the art of death i would love to learn your ways as well."

((thought that you could use someone on that wrong side.. just to make it more fun if the three of us are the only ones.))

Falief watches Anniet run off, aiming to give her a few moments. He rubbed his tired eyes and gestured a recruit closer, "Get fourteen horses and get them here. We leave within the hour," he told the man. As the recruit ran off, he walked to Belladonna and the man, seeing the mark on his head, a familiar one that he'd seen Jorgan put on the magical recruits before, "Not talking yet> Alright, make sure you find out how they knew we were here," he said to Bella, looking back towards the entrance of the woods. "I'll go get Ann... You're in charge til I get back," he said, running off to catch up.

Falief moved quietly into the woods, bending down to look at the ground for footprints. Usually Anniet never left a trail, but Falief knew how to track her. His nose flared slightly, and the hint of sweat and wood compiled with a broken twig lead Falief to a tree. He was her form up on the branch, and he quickly climbed up next to her. "Hey," he said, sitting on a branch and looking out over the forest.

Yasir cringed a bit, shaking his head at the crazy woman. "I shall not, you can not force me to with neither your violence nor trickery." He tried forming a fireball again, but the seal held for now. "You've been raised to be who you are, you cannot turn from a path such as that! You do not think I can see that?" Even though he was completely wrong about Bella, he knew he had a point for most of the others.

Seeing Falief, she replied, "Hey," moving over to give him more space on the branch. Not ready for serious talking, she pushed her weight backwards, and spun back, hanging on with her hands. She gazed across the twilight of the jungle as an upside down person would see it. It really was beautiful, the night animals were just now waking up, and a full moon was just now rising in the West.

"It's beautiful tonight." Anniet said, seemingly random, but she really wanted to divert his attention to something besides what was happening now. She smiled, but her upside down position made it seem like a frown. "Anyone else alive, or are they all dead?" was her question. Except she didn't say it, too afraid of the answer she already knew.

Belladonna spoke into his mind "oh sure dont trust me when i got your life in my hands and to what you said yes they made me this way but its my choice to do what i want in my life i am no puppet for their war games." She began to press her thumb into his throat so he couldnt speak or inhale "im sorry but if you dont do what i want then your no good to me and it will be a shame to loose someone who could have lived but no matter i will just say that me asking you took a violet turn."

Falief stayed silent for a few moments after Anniet's question. "Yea it is," he said, looking down at her with a half smile. He could tell that she didn't want to talk about anything, but his instincts were telling him that they had to make a decision soon. "We've never really had time alone together, have we," he stated, turning again to look at the moon, choosing to keep himself upright instead. "I mean, we've trained every day since I can remember, we never really had any time with just us..." He shook his head, knowing that they would have to speak about what had happened today, but right now he wanted to prolong it as long as possible.

He took out the pipe he always carried with him, handling it delicately. It had been a gift from Havenir, why Falief had received it he never found out. He said it had been passed down through his family, and that he didn't have a son. Falief tched as his eyes grew wet, but he fought back tears. Taking out the herbs and weed, he stuffed it into the pipe and lit the green leaves with a flint and tinder.

Yasir coughed and hacked, not being able to breathe. What is this girl saying, does she really mean to betray her group? The man gritted his teeth and nodded to her, showing that he was listening now. Once i get free... The council will want to hear about this...

Seeing Falief take the pipe out, Anniet almost began crying, remembering the two old guys she had always liked. "Yeah," She spun back up, "we've never really had time to do stuff together. We probably won't after we go see the king, either." She leaned her head on his shoulder, smelling the familiar smoke of his pipe fillings. Or whatever you call it.

"This is it, huh? We're never coming back to this jungle again, are we?" She said, already sort of missing the place she grew up in.

belladonna lifted her thumb and spoke into his mind "do you understand and are going to listen to me good i will tell you how to get out of here safe first do you see the guy that has about seven horses well if you make the horses panic then the rest of the people will be in a panic, so light a fire under the horses and their you go easy out get it." She slapped him and let one of her fingers slip over the mark she made so that it was useless now. She then looked at the guy with horses and yelled "cant you do anything he told you to get the horses not chaise after them man do i have to do it myself." The guy was about to say something when she got up and ran over to him "you useless monkey."

Falief breathes out the smoke, looking over the wilds that they had grown up in. He saw memories flood back to him, of trainings long past and small moments he had shared with other people. The thoughts flowed into him as if a dam had finally broke. He went into his bag and took out the broken handle of Havenir's, remembering when he had first seen it.

He had been training in short swords at the time with Havenir and Faier, practicing parrying against multiple opponents. He had thought himself clever as he dodged and blocked every blow from the two, so clever that he thought he would be able to corner Havenir with a sword to his neck. He had always wanted to impress that man. He parried and then lunged, grabbing havenir by the hair and forcing him down to the ground, sword at his neck. Falief had grinned largely, but before he had said a word, Havenir spoke, "Do not let up upon your enemy." A bright flash of light had appeared at Havenir's neck, throwing Falief clear away. As he slid on the ground, he looked up and saw that Havenir had grabbed his handle and projected a string thin slide in defense against Falief's sword, which had gone unnoticed. "Next time you might want to think about dealing the final blow, if you're to pass me," Havenir had said, a frown on his face.

Falief inhaled on the pipe again, feeling Anniet's head on his shoulder, "We're Half-Elves Ann, we have a good hundred years before we get old, I'm sure we'll see this forest again. In fact," he said, wrapping his arm around her waist, "I promise you, I'll bring you back here!" Even as a tear slide down his face, he smiled. "Come on. Let's do what we were trained to do and then live our lives."

Yasir felt as though he was given a gift. His eye's closed tight as he pictured his son Yasop, not even aware that he had a father. He had only seen him once when he was born, and after this he swore to himself he would see him again. His passion fueled his core, fire leaping from his hands as he rose, lighting the entire camp in a billowing blaze again. An explosion pounded forth from near the horses, sending people flying and the horses scattering. He got to his feet wearily and grabbed the reins of a passing horse, flying onto it. He snapped the reins and their were off. He gave a shout as an arrow pierced his shoulder, almost making him fall from the horse. But he held on with his last strength, the picture of his son in his mind. He started chanting, the blue of the transportation spell surrounding him and the horse.

((YAY FOR HIGH FEVERS! XD ))

Anniet smiled, tears falling down her cheeks. She looked into his eyes, knowing what he said was true. She wraps her hands around him in a hug, holding him tightly, afraid if she doesn't, he'll disappear. "Promise me you won't get killed while we do this." She whispers.

A breeze moves through the jungle, leading the fire towards Falief and Anniet. Neither of them smelled it over Falief's pipe smoke, unaware of what was happening at camp. Anniet lets him go and wipes away her tears. "Sorry," She says, embarrassed at her weakness.

Falief blushed red, as opposed to his usually fair complexion. He chuckled and wrapped his free arm around her, "Promise! You know me, I'll never die until old age catches up with me. That's not for awhile." As she withdraws and apologizes, he merely shakes his head, "Sorry for what? We're assassin's, not heartless. Emotions make the job that much harder, but also that much more important." He sighs out a little more smoke, but then his nose caught the breeze of fire from the camp. "Hold on, what's that smell," he asked, looking in the direction of the camp. He took out his spyglass and gave it to Anniet, "You're a better climber than me, see if you can see what's going on at the camp."

Quickly, she climbs up, seeing smoke billowing up from the trees. She looks through the spy glass, seeing complete chaos in the camp.

"Falief! Something's wrong! I don't know what happened, but we've got to get back to camp, now!" Anniet shouted as she quickly climbed down about thirty feet before jumping down the rest of the way, sending pain rushing through her knees. Without making sure whether he was following her, she ran, not bothering with covering her tracks.

Returning to the camp, she found it ablaze, horses running about, and general chaos ensuing.

Falief jumped from his spot, landing hard on the ground. He groaned, clutching his side, having forgotten about his still cracked ribs. Feeling blood and bile rise in his throat, he watched Anniet run off to the camp. He had a bad feeling about all this, the king, this mission they had been trained for, everything. He rose however, and ran against his body's wishes, catching up with Anniet at the camp. By then the horses had been reigned in and the fire put out. He already knew that the mage had probably caused this and had already teleported off. As he thought that, a blinding light came from the forest, giving Falief his answer. Gritting his teeth, he guessed that Belladonna had not been careful enough with the seal. Gripping his fist tightly, he made a note to himself to ask Belladonna about this. For now they had to leave, a single mage could teleport a legion of troops into this encampment.

"We're leaving right now! Get your things and get out! Ride to the castle, you all know the way!" Falief grabbed a nearby horse and threw his belongings into one of the side saddles, hopping onto it and riding close to Anniet. He held a hand out to help her up onto the horse, blood still trickling from the corner of his mouth.