3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Modern, Magical, Sc-fi, Horror, Steampunk, anything really

Aspects of the Gods Interest Check

This is an interest check for an idea created by ItariChan about worshiping gods and attaining their aspects. We have come up with three basic plots for the roleplay. Please vote for your favorite one so we can use it in the final product. Let us know if you want to join!

Discord here
Lore: Aspects of the Gods
Lore TLDR: AoG: TLDR
Use the TLDR as a way to quickly see if the world is something you'd be interested in. If you decide to join, be sure to read everything under the "Religion" Category, and the info about the god/Aspect you're interested in. Everything else can be skimmed over.
If you'd like to make your own minor god and/or have lore/world building questions please contact @ItariChan
Plot questions ask @Absyinthe

• 18+ preferred but not required
  • Discord highly preferred but not required
  • Posting expectation: Intermediate
    [**]I don't expect huge multi paragraph posts. About 1-2 paragraphs is fine as long as they have proper grammar/spelling and aren't overly passive.
  • Posting Speed: Ideally I'd like to get through one round of posts once every 2 weeks, but I know life sucks so I'm not going to be strict about posting speed.
  • Group Size: Probably won't go over ten people, unless there's a high amount of interest

Plot I: Competition of the Aspects

The deities have proposed a contest amongst the people that worship them. A Competition between those who have been granted an Aspect. Which Aspect is the best compared with all the rest? The reward for the one who displays their use of an Aspect in the contest best will win untold riches and a chance to be hailed as a demigod.

Plot II: The Curse of Day and Night

A time long ago, there was no difference between the deities. They were all equal and they all had a right to the world. For many centuries it was like this, a peaceful realm without strife. However, a horrible lie and misunderstanding would tear the two brothers apart and split the heavens into the Day and Night Faction. Unbeknownst to the deities, doing this would spread a curse to all those who worshipped the gods as separate. No matter who got the disease, they would die. With so many lives lost, the world's only hope is to heal the rift between the gods.

Plot III: The Prophecy of Ancients

Unearthed in a forgotten temple, a prophecy that foretells the end of all deities has been found. This prophecy speaks about ancient beings that came before the gods. These beings were tricked and cast out of their home by the gods. They were left in a slumber that was not to be disturbed. However, on the day of the solar eclipse, there will be a moment in time where the first will awaken and call to the others. If the others hear and respond the gods shall be doomed to the same fate they cast the Ancients.

I am interested in this. It seems like something that has an interesting concept to it.

I am interested in this. It seems like something that has an interesting concept to it.
Great we still have plenty of room! Let me know if you have any questions. You can reach me here or in the discord! Hope to see you join!

Oh, I'm interested. I've got an idea for a minor god - do I just send it over PM?

i'm interested if you're still willing to accept more people !

yea we can take one more! the IC is going up soon since we have some people who have been waiting for a while, but you can join us whenever you're ready.

Reactions: blueblossomtea
We areopening up signups for this again!

Hmm, kind of seems like I'm a bit late, but I'd like to throw my hat in this one! ^^

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Absyinthe_Artica
Well, we are still open for signups! So feel free to join our Discord and make a character in the OOC! @ItariChan and I can answer any questions you may have about the roleplay.

Yes we are still open! Please join us! Ask me for any worldbuilding/character related questions and Absyinthe if you have any plot related questions