5. Douche
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Fantasy, post-apoc, science fiction
I am debating starting a Game of Thrones-based.. well... uh... game. My concept will be fleshed out a little more later; I don't really want to go into too much detail because 1. spoileriffic and 2. that would spoil the narrative I'd like to spin.

The loose concept is this.

What if a new and very unknown faction entered the Great Game? What if the Shadow Lands, fearing that Westeros was going to make a botch of things, decided to show their hand? The Shadow Lands are whispered to house dragons, demons and worse. What if... some of those legends contained a fragment of truth?

'To go north, you must journey south. To reach the west, you must go east. To go forward you must go back, and to touch the light you must pass beneath the shadow.' —Quaithe, a shadowbinder from the Shadow Lands

HI there!

I know this is probably late, but i'm quite interested.

Not just an avid ASOIAF fan, but also love the gritty low-fantasy elements of the universe built.

HI there!

I know this is probably late, but i'm quite interested.

Not just an avid ASOIAF fan, but also love the gritty low-fantasy elements of the universe built.
What Spectre said x2.

I would definitely be interested in this if the base story grabs me. I love me some ASOIF.

Status
Not open for further replies.