Asmo's Greed Discussion

P

Paorou-sama

Original poster
alright guys, like I said, I'll be remaking and revising the game to make regional battles the main thing.

The campaign and world will be optional and secondary from now on. This will directly affect logistics and unit deployment, however. (I might include a points system for this.)

Airship battles will be removed for now. (But I will work it into the system later on.)

I won't be changing much of character creation, however, and will tell you guys when I do. So go ahead and restat.

Oh, the rules (or what's left of them) are here.

• Name : Myrnodyn
  • Description : A roguish puppy, with several defensive abilities.
  • Type : Mystical
  • Staying Power : 4
  • Basic Attack : TF gun: Myrnodyn fires a volley of shots aiming to disable his enemy with harmful transformations.
  • Basic Attack Value : 3
  • Special Defense: Teleportation: blinking in and out of view, Myrnodyn uses this technique to counter high powered assaults.
  • Special Defense Value : 4
  • Special Support : Regeneration(Self, Expert care): Myrnodyn's body can repair itself even after suffering severe trauma.
  • Special Support value : 2
Well, here's my AG character, to start it off. Changed it around a bit so that it's actually a viable character instead of it constantly getting it's ass kicked :P

Question: Maybe it's a good idea to make a "Monster Gallery" for all those Super GFU's that are bound to turn up again?

Reactions: 1 person
Developing the stats for ISAF/Dystopian units.

Sorry for going missing.

Myrn is approved, though keep in mind that I may change the ranking system.

Dude, update the rulesthread. I think people aren't joining partly because they don't remember the rules. I certainly don't. :/

FINE FINE FINE

Copy pasting from the wiki now.

Thanks a mil. :)

>.> I can't create Jack Shade...I have limited number comprehension...care to help me out mate?

Me or Paorou?