1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Asmo's Greed Discussion

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Paorou-sama, Aug 21, 2009.

1. alright guys, like I said, I'll be remaking and revising the game to make regional battles the main thing.

The campaign and world will be optional and secondary from now on. This will directly affect logistics and unit deployment, however. (I might include a points system for this.)

Airship battles will be removed for now. (But I will work it into the system later on.)

I won't be changing much of character creation, however, and will tell you guys when I do. So go ahead and restat.

Oh, the rules (or what's left of them) are here.

2. NO. *FLAT OUT REFUSAL*

3. y u so mean to me ;_;

4. "A private jet. In Beverly Hills.. Well, the others will hate her."

• Like Like x 1
  5. Developing the stats for ISAF/Dystopian units.

6. Sorry for going missing.

Myrn is approved, though keep in mind that I may change the ranking system.

7. Dude, update the rulesthread. I think people aren't joining partly because they don't remember the rules. I certainly don't. :/

8. FINE FINE FINE

Copy pasting from the wiki now.

9. Thanks a mil. :)

10. >.> I can't create Jack Shade...I have limited number comprehension...care to help me out mate?

11. Me or Paorou?