Asmo's Exciting Day!

Somehow I'm disappointed.

I expected far more snark.

SHUT UP, I'M HAVING AN OFF-MONTH.

Everyone gets offended if I use my snark and I get hauled in for a disciplinary.

It's happened four times already.

:(

That's it?

That's all we have to do?

Just write you up whenever you get too snarky? *Feels cheated.*

You. . .

YOU HAVE NO POWER OVER ME. *Punches Asmo in the stomach.*

YOU HAVE NO POWER OVER ME. *Punches Asmo in the stomach.*

Turn back Tegan, turn back before it's too late... /bowievoice

*sobs in the stationery cupboard*

This is exactly how I expected Asmo to be. I am not surprised. My world has only been made more stable, thanks to this post. Thousands in therapy, saved, thanks to Asmo.

Would you like some tea?

*reads the rabid stapler warning sign on the stationary cupboard*

Uh oh......

*Throws a shoe at the cupboard*

WHAT TYPE OF TEA?!

Just... normal tea...

And yes, the people at work have eroded my humour and personal identity through a combination of taking offence, raising disciplinaries and giving disapproving glares. I'm now a shell of the man I want to be and utterly depressed.

If only you people got more pissy and uptight, you could defeat me forever.

Asmu you should carry a large, fluffy bunny to work.
People will think of you differently. (:

Almost feels like you were writing this out for a therapist. But it is a good idea if you don't talk too much.

Really I go to work and find myself talking to everybody there. (we are not allowed a radio) Just getting the time to pass more quickly is one hell of a contest and talking seems to make it go by the fastest. Not to mention RP planning while I'm washing up dishes. Nothing better than to think through physical, mental, and political outcomes of each scenario while trying to get that last bit of cheese off the pan.

Asmo should dye his hair black.

Ad wear eyeliner.

As a social experiment of course!

406253-10-1266173451685.jpg

Wear OnePiece!

Or just give in to their style of humour, put on a big smile and do fake laughs.

OR do what I do!!

Put on music no one else likes and not so much as look at anyone else. See how many people ask you who died! FOR SCIENCE!

I think what Asmo is trying to say is that he wants to replace his co-workers with ALL OF US.

WE UNDERSTAND, ASMO! WE WILL KILL YOUR COWORKERS AND REPLACE THEM!