Asmo's Body

I think I'd have to watch the original movie before I decide just how fucked up this is. I know it's pretty fucked up, though. Really fucked up. This is the most I've ever said fucked up.

Darkness, make it an Indian Sikh and you have yourself a deal.

You've taken my idea and turned it up to eleven.

Thank you.

Name: Omar Halabahadahadadahahahahdahdadi-Masuluhuhuhuhuuhuhduduhdhud, son of Amir Halabahadahadadahahahahdahdadi-Masuluhuhuhuhuuhuhduduhdhud the VIth.

Job: It sure as hell ain't shaving. Otherwise he works at a farm in some or other town in England.

Physical Appearance

http://www.layogamagazine.com/issue34/Images/OneEyedSikhWarrior.jpg

Weapons/Tools of choice:

HE'S A GOD DAMN SIKH HE'S GOT A KNIFE (BECAUSE BIG BROTHER WON'T LET HIM USE HIS SWORD) AND HE'S A GOD DAMN SIKH HE CAN KILL YOU BY LOOKING AT YOU. AND THEN TALKING TO LAWYER OF COURSE.

But he's still like has his sword and shit.

Biography:

Born in India, he was made of badass and "Fuckthebritish" from the beginning of his life. Shit happened and he moved to the UK to work with a friend of his on a farm, not because he didn't have cash or anything but because he needed to perfect his killing skills by cutting bad weed and sheep along with his sword.

That was until he lost his eye fighting a demon wolf that was trying to kill some cows. Of course, the demon died, but Omar lost his eye and gained a smile to take your mother's panties off, since younger women who aren't Sikhs would be creeped the fuck out.

In the end he's still being badass and shit, just, you know, with one less eye.

AM I IN?????????

Reactions: 2 people
Looks good to me Darkness. And you kept to a British related theme. Bonus point.

Things going a tad slow here...we waiting on a post from someone?