Asmo's Birthday

Yeah.... Confusion.....

I'm in central time, and I think there is about a six hour time difference. So 11PM in England would be about 5PM Central. Ya'll who are in Eastern/whatever time, use this as a guide, because I gotta get my ass ready for work. :D

. . .or, you know, google it.

Uh-oh, looks like Asmo is being the bratty birfday boy. >:[

AFTER DINNER

Once the Americans are done stuffing their faces and resenting their parents. So 5, 6 or whenever you've all stopped idling under the illusion that you can salvage the day and refrain from the black vortex of Iwaku.

._.''
I'd love to participate, but unfortnately, I'll be at work. T_T
I apologize, and I give you a Happy Birthday right now! ^_^

Asmo lives in the GMT-timezone......it should be easy for you guys to figure this out.

Don't give me the "I was just messing with Asmo-cutie! ^_^"-excuse Diana pulled!

Sounds like fun!

Dont' worry Miru I'll be going in your place. Saturday is a pretty open day for me.

lolcat-funny-picture-moderator1.jpg

0.o

I love it...

DO WE GET TO PLAY PEOPLE WITH GUNS?????????

OR CAN I BE A TERRSITS? I LIKE TO PLAY FARC IN CS 1.5 :D

You can have a gun but you can't be a terrorist.

It's like living in the United States.

I'm going to play a person!

I think her name is Victoria! No one claim the name Victoria! >>

I think I want to play a man. . . THE MANLIEST MAN.

I'M CALLING HIM MAX POWER DO NOT JUDGE ME.

No terrorists? >:| *Sigh.*

*Throws out plans for Habib Al Afar, the wizened, turban-wearing constantly-glaring-and-angry-looking Pakistani native with a distinct love for chocolate ice cream.*

Might be back home for Saturday, but if I can sneak on I'll be there.

Are we limited to humans?

Or may we RP as a Seagull with special forces knowledge?

Or a sentient whole roast chicken?

Fuck you Asmo, I'm Batman. My parents are DEAAAAAAAAADDD!!!!!

But I'll still try to be there.

Just for you.

For anyone who doesn't know, Brit time is GMT. EDT is, I believe, GMT-5. You should be able to figure the time difference from there.

Asmo - I highly doubt I will be asleep on Saturday at...0400? And therefore tentatively offer my participation.