Asmo promotes creativity

That's so pathetic it's actually adorable.

Seriously, that is so fucking CUTE.

I actually wanna console the troll; he's quite clearly cut up about this whole banning business.

I personally think he tried to stalk asmo and was driven mad by the experience.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wl5xIPQ-dXI&feature=related"]YouTube- Armored Trooper Votoms OP /w Lyrics[/ame]

This is probably how the troll feels about Asmo now.

;_;

We must design Red Spy's character for Iwaku World.

I'm thinking an under-developed troll with schizophrenia who "spies" for the Elders. Kinda like Gollum.

He can be lurking in the Temple of History, trying to break into the Vault of Wikitanus. He also sends antagonist letters to the Cbox news station.

We can open with him defacing one of the labyrinth walls with his dick-butt picture.

I'm thinking an under-developed troll with schizophrenia who "spies" for the Elders. Kinda like Gollum.

He can be lurking in the Temple of History, trying to break into the Vault of Wikitanus. He also sends antagonist letters to the Cbox news station.

We can open with him defacing one of the labyrinth walls with his dick-butt picture.

FUND IT!

awesome. do it.

I think we should have him speak like Smeagol, or however it's spelled.

And then have him die in the lava of Mount Doom for the lulz of it.

Whilst your at it, you should have Feral Angel and Johnu appear as well.

They could be a travelling band of dysfunctional, idiotic trolls. Think the Three Stooges, only... y'know, emo, emo and asshole.