Asmo promotes creativity

make your own.

Asmo, I wish I had trolls messing with MY ARTICLES! It makes me pleased seeing how butthurt they are, butthurt enough to modify a wiki people left for dead. (6 months ago even.)

But alas, Paorou is hardly around. ;_;

P.S. it's sad how I can undo all that hard work with one click of a button. *trollface.jpg*

That's boring trolling. I guess they can only call people gay, cuz you know that's the best comeback ever~ :cow:

What I don't get is why he's called me "nubile"...

o__o

He might have meant Newbie? ... Or Asmo has a secret admir...

o__o

HE'S GHEY LOL

You gotta be kidding me... WHY?

cause he's a fag.

That's boring trolling. I guess they can only call people gay, cuz you know that's the best comeback ever~ :cow:

Asmo would say it's something along the line of bum-jawed, arse-wiping, codpiece thieving yanks.

Fuck it though, I wish people tried to troll my wikipedia article.

Butthurt..

Hey Darkness, if I make a page for myself, want to troll each other?

Yeah, sure.

But only when you're a cool enough dude to warrant trolling.

In about two thousand posts we'll talk about this again.

Good old Darkie and his anti faggie ways.

o__o

Obviously you're too conceited to recognize how puerile and noobish you are. One might venture to say that you warrant a new turn of phrase. A fusion of the two. Might call you "noobile" even. A perpetually puerile noob, inspiring bile in others wherever you go. That sounds just like you.

Or maybe he just took this thread too seriously.

I'm a Matron Tool! :D All I'm good for is standing around and looking pretty while people ruining the enjoyment of Iwaku!

I was not mentioned, because he doesn't know I am also an Admin. :(

Ha ha! Rory is useless!

But everyone accepts this for fact. No one hates me or my brother Orochi because we're lazy. :D

Good to see the wiki being used for creative outlet *big thumbs up*