Asmo promotes creativity

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Asmodeus, Jan 11, 2010.

1. "You two should work on a poison together."

2. Anya smile and kiss him as she reach for her door.

3. "You're both good at it, you could make something great. Just don't test it on each other."

4. "I like the dress."

5. "I think we bought it during our second round of bar hopping.." Anya mumble, "I bet it's highly flammable."

6. "Ashley, give Lyra a kiss too." He knelt down next to Lyra.

7. "No." Anya crinkle her nose a playfully.

8. He began to softly kiss her body.

9. "OK, you girls get along."

10. Anya blush lightly, "Suck it... I like that.." she said softly.

11. He smiled as he kissed the nipple and began to suck on the breast.

12. Aeleosir smiled and took her out the theater doors. He walked her all the way back too the house he had arrived in earlier this evening and leaned in to kiss her cheek to say goodbye.

13. Anya kiss him back softly, she had a pink flush, thinking about how much she enjoyed the evening.

14. Anya giggles softly, "Tease.."

15. "I think It's time to finish up."

16. Update: Currently looking for a second clan moderator! If anyone's interested, please PM me~

Looking for:
    • Someone who can keep up activity in clan discussions, create a topic or thread for members to post in, and greet newcomers.
    • Has been on Iwaku for at least a month.
    • Has experience with moderating other groups or in a forum.

17. Cheapens the horror for the sake of trailers.

18. AHHHHHHHH MY COMMISH OF JOSHRESA JUST CAME IN. THE SKETCH VERSION ANYWAYS, CAN'T WAIT FOR THE COLORED

[​IMG]

19. I say jumpscares are better used in video games than movies because in the games they are unexpected, even if they are expected they can still scare you. Now some movies do have some good jumpscares, but good jumpscares in movies are becoming rare now a days.

20. Good Afternoon?