2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Futanari
Genres
Homosexual, Romance, Fantasy, Scifi, Magic, Vampire, Werewolf, Supernatural, Angels/Demons, Superhero, Zombies
This game is very simple. You start by answering the question in the post above you. Then ask a question of your own for the next person to answer. I'll start us off!

What did you want to be when you grew up?

• Love
Reactions: Ardent
When I was young, I always thought of myself becoming a truck driver. As I got older, I found myself wanting to own my own food business with my grandfather. It pains me to think on those days, so I'll leave it at that.

What is something you've always wanted to do in life? Not particularly a bucket list type of "do", but something that has nonetheless intrigued you to think of.

Reactions: MiharuAya
I've always been intrigued by dancer and have had idles thoughts of creating/performing a routine unique for myself.
In these daydreams I put in my entire soul. It is not perfection, nor mainstream, but it is genuine, an inspiring opus in that, for a moment in time, a man broke past the barrier of quiet mediocrity. As if shouting, 'I am here.'

If you could tell your childhood self anything that an anonymous letter, would you tell them anything, and if so, what?

Reactions: PavellumPendulum
I'd want to tell them that things get better. I know that's pretty cliché, but I'd want them to have a reminder that they're not alone, and that even if people fail you in the past, it doesn't mean that everyone you ever meet will fail you. It takes a long time to unlearn that mindset... Either that or maybe I'd just tell myself to start learning more languages earlier. The earlier you start the easier it is to retain it LOL

If you had to choose one specific dish to eat for the rest of your life, no modifications (changing toppings/bases, etc.) after the first time, what would you choose and why?