Ask the next person a question

• Thread starter The Wandering Magus
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Russian or german I cant decide wich is better.
What do you think of Russians?

I think they make cool hats if, I do say so myself.

What is your favorite style of hat?

wide-brimmed, black, with the belt thing around them, like the guy on the cover of Dresden Files books wears.

is it a Trenchcoat or a Longcoat?

Why, I do believe it's a tuxedo!

...Penguin or puffin?

Scroll sounds pretty awesome, but I know how to read a book...

Monocle or sunglasses?

Monocle :3

calligraphy, cursive, or print?

Calligraphy! Its all like cool and stuffs!

Why is a raven like a writing desk?

because both have quills and have something that's read inside? :3

Why, I do think so!

What is the key to focus, concentration, and other pointlessly repeated synonyms of the word?

"just do it" ovO

idk. what do you think is the key to focus?

Probably just plain not having an internet connection. x3

Do you like eyes?

uh... I like drawing anime-style eyes.

what's the strangest/most exotic food you've eaten that's actually a food, like frog legs, chicken heart, durian, etc?

I'd say roasted seaweed, but that's probably not as exotic as my family makes it sound, so I'll go with garlic-seasoned avocado. Most folks have guacamole, I just peel and eat the thing like a mango.

You ever try roasted seaweed?

eeyup, have it daily, from Ranch 99 asian supermarket.

Ever had roasted frog legs, steamed snail, boiled chicken heart, baked duck tongue, or fried pig ears?

...I'm actually rather surprised you're even asking me that, given that you know I'm a pony. No, I haven't had any of the above. x3

What's the sweetest thing you ever tasted?

Sugar xD

What's the most bitter thing you've ever tasted that was "supposed" to be a "food"?

I... can't seem to recall anything that bitter I've eaten recently. I suppose there was that one plant I gave a nibble a few weeks ago... it smells really bad when crushed. I don't even know why I tried biting it.

Whatchya think of dessert in space?

Looks tasty :3 And fun, too! Though it must get a bit tedious having to make sure not to let droplets and crumbs float away.

What's your thoughts on Far Eastern medicine and herbal healing?

Really impressed, actually. I'm amazed how quickly they started producing extremely useful and healthy types of tea...

Hey, what's the best invention in your opinion?

Status
Not open for further replies.