Ask the next person a question

• Thread starter The Wandering Magus
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
pretty much the same, though I use the macs in the university's media center.

do you prefer sketching with a pencil or with a pen?

Been a year or two since I drew by hand... I used a pencil. Plus, I really didn't make 'sketches'... I just drew colorless spaceships or tanks and erased whatever lines I didn't want on them. x3 I was kind of obsessed with armored vehicles back then.

What was the first thing you became good at drawing?

probably houses, tables, anything block-like. Then humans, although "good" is a variable standard. Then ponies.

what's the best/worst art you've ever done?

Hm... that'd have to be one of my first tank drawings. I drew it coming toward the camera--more or less--and the wheels(not treads, mind you, though they should have been) were turned sideways to the camera. ...Also, there was absolutely no detail.

When do you plan on drawing something again? I haven't seen you upload anything on Deviantart for a long time...

I "draw" every day, but never bother scanning x3 I might scan something tomorrow, maybe vector something. Not sure.

What subject do you tend to doodle when you're bored?

Everything you see on my Deviant Art and Tumblr accounts. Pretty much whatever I can.
I try to make them funny, but my sense of humor could use a little training...

What do you think of my latest Tumblr reply?

i_got_you_bro_by_bravo539-d629dkv.png

Oh high school x3

How was/is your experience with schooling and schools in general?

Folks don't talk to me much. Either intimidated, confused, uninterested, or all three. Homework piles up a lot. I make very few friends, but those I actually make stick with me forever.

Are you a popular sort?

I'm known for being able to be friendly with even the meanest professors and teachers somehow.

ever had a teacher that you could understand and others just couldn't for some reason?

Well, kind of... the most notable thing is actually teachers that can understand me. xD

Are you psycho and proud of it? ovO

Psycho is typically reserved for people who are willing to go on shooting sprees. I'm eccentric. :)

Would you consider skydiving?

Hehehe... trusting my life to the air drag of a big sheet of fabric just doesn't sit right with me. I don't trust my own blankets with holding me up in a hammock anymore. x3

Did you ever make a bunk-bed hammock out of blankets when you were younger?

sounds dangerous o.o

ever been on a yacht before?

I been cruisin', but I don't think I've been on one of them smaller luxury craft...

What's the first thing that comes to mind that you'd rather be doing than sitting at home right now?

A light shade of orange. Bright, cheerful, and hazardous! xD

What's your favorite flammable gas?

METHane

Who is your most famous relative?

probably my uncle peter, who did the Stardust program over at JPL and helped make aerogel.

any relatives serving in the military of your nation?

My husband if that counts...

What's your favorite name?

hmm... "Forchalthiel"?

Favorite language besides English, either made up or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.