Ask me to draw your character!

@Stick

That is because I think I somehow forgot to specify eye color in that wall of text I sent you. ...Wow. *Smacks himself in the forehead* Luckily, you apparently psychically divined that they're amber brown, so color me impressed.

*Stage whispers* He probably turned out pretty because for some reason everyone wants to woo him.

Don't worry, it turned out awesome! Thank you so much!

Hello! I was wondering if I could commission you to draw a non-humanoid character of mine!
I have already sketched some rough concept art but I'm afraid the beast looks rather bland with a head a little too small :\

I can sure try, @Maddeline! I don't have a lot of practice drawing non-humanoids, but I'd be happy to give it my best shot.

I'll let you know when a spot clears up! :)

I-If it's not too much trouble, could I have a spot on this list? Your art looks amazing, and I have a character that I am eager to see in color. So, uh...yeah... :P

I'd like to be on the waiting list, too! Your art is fabulous!

I'm obviously getting these done slower than a snail racing uphill, but @Angel Yinfeyan and @SkoomaDog , I'm happy to add you to the end of the list. :}

@GonzoB. , thanks for being so patient! Here's a rough (LIKE SANDPAPER) sketch of what's going on back here. Need to work on bulking her up and... her nose. Whatever her nose is doing here. It needs to stop.

GorePreview-1.png

• Love
Reactions: Jade
Thanks Stick! Looks great!

Can... can I be on your list of waiting..? o,o

*Misteriously matterializes*
Waiting list~~~?

@Shadicmaster You can be added if you'd like!

I'm really going to try and blaze through a few requests this week; you all have been waiting for way too long.

Heyy o: I was wondering if I'm still on the waiting list also

@GonzoB. ! This took a million years, but here is your art!

GonzoB_HASANAME.png

To everyone else, I feel INFINITELY lame for doing this, but I'm going to have to call a hiatus on this project. I recently accepted a bunch of paid commissions, and I'm going to be selling my work at a show in a craft convention in a couple of months--which is really cool for me, but means that all of my free time is being eaten up by other art. :< I really want to come back to this when I've got the time--and a huge apology to everyone who signed up hoping for a quicker return.

THANK YOU STICK!