Ashes to Flames II: Revenge of the Gods

• Thread starter Jae- The nonexistant
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
"I messed around with the recruits, the mute especially, but when I apologized, she just scoffed at me like she didn't give a damn. That really pissed me off." The armor glitched slightly as he talked, before going back to normal.

"so liam do we start now " with that ice dropped his bag and swung his foot it latched on to the chair besides him and it was launched at Liam who was hanging out the door way. as that soars through the sky at him I jump back and tighten my blades.

Violet sighed, walking over and hugging Osi gently, but looking at him warningly. "Keep that temper in check." she said, tilting her head slightly. "Okay?" She acted like a mother to these people.

Ignoring the recruit, Walker immediately dropped the idea of exploring any more, instead opting to head for her room. She didn't like being bothered by people who acted like they knew her. She didn't really like people at all, when she thought about it. Too loud, too annoying, and too.....everywhere. In the end, it was better to avoid them until she needed them.

Liam turned around and saw a chair fly his way. Liam grabbed it and pushed back at him with amount of force, like a bullet. "Here? Vi is going to kill me if anything breaks." He said as his helmet came on and stood in a stance. "Bring it. Lets see what you got!" He said as he stared at him, his eyes on his helmet glared.

'That hotheaded, self-centered, arrogant jerk!' Star was fuming as she sat there with her arms still crossed over her chest. 'What kind of person does that? It was his fault to begin with! That-That...!' She took a deep breath in an effort to calm her rage. Finally turning her head to back to the front, her brow furrowed when saw the extent of the damage he had done. 'He sure did make a mess.' As her anger began to subside, she noticed the gaze of many eyes had been directed her way. She shifted uncomfortably due to the sudden attention. The man that was called Liam walked up to her and placed a hand on her shoulder, making her flinch slightly. She looked up at him as he smiled down at her. Now that he had taken off his mask, she could definitely see the resemblance between him and Osi. She just sat there silently as the others talked and watched as the frustrated girl stomped out of the room. She didn't want to be there much either anymore, but she also had no idea where to go. After a few more seconds of waiting, she finally decided to leave. She stood up from the chair, causing it to squeak loudly in the now quiet room. Leaving Liam to train with the other man, she grabbed her riffle and proceeded to walk out of the room through the hole that Osi had created. She then set off in search of an exit, figuring that some fresh air might help to clear her mind a bit.

Last edited:
Osi sighed, scratching his head. "Yeah, yeah." He turned around, the cloak coming back on, and floated off to the hole he just made, going to repairing it as an apology.

Violet sighed a little. "Okay.."
Acer walked up behind Vi, pushing past her and Osi, furious.
Violet was surprised by the sudden push. "Where are you going?"
"does it matter?" he snapped, not realizing it was Violet. He stormed into the room Liam and Ice where located, making his way to the platform and opening a hatch, disappearing inside the technology room of the base before closing the hatch behind him, knowing no one saw the pistol on his hip.

He stopped following her chuckling as he turned back to walk the other way talking to himself " Guess she isn't big on speaking " he continued to explore until he walked right into a door, he opened it up and the breeze hit his face. " Fucking outside?....am i allowed to...i guess....but...ughh" he walked out into the open letting the door sit open so just incase it decided to close on him. outside he felt like there was no reason to be out here but he took his gun out, and shot into the air letting the sound echo. He groaned as a smirk came onto his face.

Vilan froze momentarily after a couple steps into the hallway at the commet directed at her. Rage flared inside het causing her to whip around. "Sorry I'd rather do something helpful with my time then waste it! She yelled, pissed and glaring at where he was standing before disappearing. Not caring now about where she went, she continued to walk.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
He saw Acer walk in and then looked at Ice but noticed something was wrong. "What's wrong, Ace."

Walker listened to the distant yelling and gun fires, ready to retract her offer of assistance. She highly doubted this team of hot-headed, overly-sensitive drama queens would last long against the enemy. She was a survivor.......and if she wanted to keep being one, it'd be smart not to back the team the will be eriadicated. Walker had seen countless battles in her line of work in civilizations all around the world. She had obtained a sort of instinct with these things. She had thought that they had a good chance of winning, given the records of the leaders and such, but now it was clear that she ought to find a good place to dig in and last until the fighting was over.

(You soooo mistaken the strength in this group. Only 4 people stood up against a entire army, and one man killed Falco and destroyed the army. Someone who doesn't respond to another teammate will never survive against a whole army. Just saying.)

Liam walked over to Acer and set his hand on his shoulder "Bro...what's wrong??" He asked.

as the chair comes back my way I side step it to see that Liam had walked away how rude "you cant be chicken are you I reach in my pocket and pull out a ball I throw it infront of liam and acer it pop as it connects with the ground or any surface for that matter. it was a flash bang just as I threw it I ran forward jumping with an high knee intended for liam's head my form would be seen to wrinkle

A flash of light flashed and in seconds he was blinded but soon he gained a bit of his sight. He looked up seeing Ice coming at him and stepped to the side then kicked him in the back and groaned as he shook his head "That was a cheap move...ahh...damn...that was a very cheep move!" He said as he grabbed him by his shirt and threw him into a wall.

as I am flug into the wal I use my arms to compress ad take the impact from the wall on to my body. I head saw where he clicked earlier to remove his mask all I have to do is get to it I thought still facing the wall I jump and kick off going above his arms reach crossing my arms as defensive counter just incase he tried to grab me out of the air. once behind him I jab my arm swords into the back of his knees making him buckle to the ground . I then step back whipping the sweat off my eyes. "now I can play it smart."

Osiris was on the other side of the room, his scythe switched out for a wooden staff. He was mowing down Rebels left and right, groaning bodies and angry people in wake. The cloak made this worse, as he could effortlessly blink around the room, use the shadow like an extension of himself to grab others and extend his reach, and use the shadow itself as a projectile. All without losing the light on his cigar.

(no first person posts, only thrid)

Liam felt the knife like object to the back of his knee and then got up. He looked at Ice and chuckled as he stood his ground. "You really need to think. I'm a Seeker, my dear friend. It's going to take a hell of a lot more than that to bring me down as he charged and power kicked him in the chest making him fly through a wall and tumble down "Shit....Vi's going to kill me." He said as he walked through the big hole. Vi was the least of his worries, if Osi at any moment see Ice fight him, Ice would be dead or in the Med Bay. Osi for some reason is more protective over Liam them before and he doesn't know why. He walked over to Ice and kneeled at him and sat his hand on his back "You ok? Look, clear your mind. Don't think. That's why you fall. Don't think on playing it smart." He said as he picked him up and dusted him off. He walked back and stated atty him through his ungodly like helmet, his suit protecting him from every damage it takes. "Now, go again!" He yelled.

A gang of men walked over to the wraith and started to attack, but Osiris just smacked all 5 across the face and swept their feet out from under them. The count of both new and old Rebels lying in pain on the floor grew by the minute. 10. 15. 20. 30. The challengers flowed like a river, Osi the dam stopping it. They stood no chance. The raspy cackle was almost non-stop, the staff and shadows following it moving like painful blurs. He looked over at his brother, fighting Ice. The blades came out and His armor started to produce the darkness making the cloak at a faster rate, eventually changing form, covering Osiris' entire body. His mind only had one thought as he locked on to Ice and dashed at him: Enemy. The scythe cleaved through the air and cut through the floor, narrowly missing Ice's neck, but nicking his ear, and cutting a significant amount of his hair. The scythe was ripped out of the floor and was thrown at the off-guard Ice, the blade impaling his left arm, followed by Osiris' hand starting to slowly crush Ice's throat, the leather of Osi's glove creaking and ripping with the amount of strength being used. "YOU WILL NOT HARM MY BLOOD." His voice was bellowing, a furious shout.

Attachments

• dark_revenant.jpg
    dark_revenant.jpg
    181.1 KB · Views: 4
Last edited by a moderator:
Acer flipped around once two of the computers shut off. "what does it matter to YOU?!" He snapped at Liam, throwing a punch at his face, shaking. What had gotten into him?

Violet heard something very, very familiar and appeared at the doorway. "Osi." she said in a calm voice. "That's a teammate. They are training." she came up behind Osi, placing a hand on his shoulder and pulling gently backwards. The moment he let go, she was going to bed. She thought to herself.

Acer growled at Liam. "You little-" his sentence was cut off as he kicked Liam's leg, shoving his elbow into the man's chest. Acer knew Liam would be distracted by Osi, and he was trying to use this as an advantage.

Status
Not open for further replies.