Ashes to Flames II: Revenge of the Gods

• Thread starter Jae- The nonexistant
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
(It's the blade of my scythe, Moon, Thomas.)

The wraith stared at Bishop, the mask's mouth slowly shifting into a eerie smile. "Shoot me and it will be the last thing you do, boy."

Last edited by a moderator:
A lot of commotion ensued in a few seconds. A man blasted through a wall, a veritable ghost appeared and revealed itself as a member of the living. They were told to split into three. Stealth, assault, and undecided. She liked the front lines, and wasn't very big on stealth - although she could infiltrate a mansion if she can go lethal - but she did also like strategy and thinking her moves through. Jonas decided to stay in the middle, spinning her sword, using the tip as a pivot against the floor. She simply acknowledged the rebel leaders with a gaze, then withdrew her legs from the table. "You're Violet, Liam, Osiris. Right?" She glinted a glare at the glimmering ghost going by Osi, her alliterary action assounding and absiding as anon as it aspired. "I think I'd do well on the front lines, but not as a gratuitous juggernaut, if that makes sense. I'm more of a signifer of sorts. Make sense?"

Star was stirred from her thoughts as a new face entered the room. It was a women, and by the way she addressed the room Star could assume that she was also the leader of this rebellion. After giving the man who crashed through the wall a quick scolding Violet, as Star now knew her, asked the recruits to split into three groups based on their skills, adding the order not to talk. Star knew that Violet had added the last part for her because of the smile that had been aimed her way. She fought the urged to glare back at the girl. She didn't need any special treatment nor did she want it. For the sake of a decent first impression though she pretended not to notice and instead stood up to go to the stealth section. At least she wouldn't have to worry about anyone bothering her or at least that's what she thought. As she was about to grab for her sniper rifle that was leaning against the wall something caught her eye. It was a shadow, a talking shadow with the head of a skeleton?! A mixture of confusion and fear developed inside her. These feelings intensified when it decided to single her out from the crowd and appeared right behind her. Her body stiffened as it spoke. She moved her hand to her pistol, but its hand was already there. But wait... It didn't feel like the rigid hand of a skeleton. No, despite its outward appearance it was definitely the hand of a human who was very much alive. Once she realized that it was just some jerk in a suit her fear subsided and instead she was fill with annoyance. She couldn't help but roll her eyes at how dramatic his next questions were. 'I could ask you the same, and I would guess that your answer would be much longer than mine,' she retorted in her mind. This was one of those moment when she wouldn't mind being able to speak. After the man left she went back to what she had been doing and slung her sniper rifle over her shoulder. She then proceeded to the area that she belonged in and sat in another chair. Piercing grey eyes traveled to where the 'ghost' was standing. Oh, she would get her revenge for if there was one thing the she knew how to do it was hold a grudge. The meeting continued and she listened with moderate interest as people were introduced and things were explained. She sighed as Osi, the ghost and apparently also Liam brother, caused more problems in the group. 'I'll shoot him myself if he doesn't knock it off.' Forcing herself to ignore him, she debated on what she would do now that the meeting was over.

Liam nodded his head as he looked at the recruits, and then looked at Vi as she left. He walked over to a girl who spoke at stood next to her "You don't need to be afraid of it, ya'know? It's not going to hurt you. Osi is just showing off as always, it's kind of annoying. The funny thing is that, hens my older brother so...he was to follow peers that I give so I'll be sure that he only does that on the field. And use that anger out in train, that's if you go." He said as he began yo leave but stopped and looked at the others "Does anyone here want a suit..like this. But don't be all picky and shit. Just wondering." He said as he looked at the girl "Do you?" He asked.

Vilan listen as the guy, Liam, explain everything. It was about time someone spoke to them. Once he assured everyone the 'ghost' was in fact not a ghost at all but a leader, she put away the dagger and relaxed somewhat. Now, she knew more on what she needed to do. Of course, she already guessed she'd need to gain their trust before she got anything.

Then, Vilan strolled to the middle of the room once she made her decision. It didn't matter what she did because she was willing to do whatever was necessary. It was how she had been raised, to do what was order to do without question, no matter what. That was one lesson that hadn't took long to learn.

After Violet went on about other things and left, Vilan decided to ask where the training area was. It would give her something to do and clear her mind. Fighting was one thing she enjoyed doing simply because it involved no talking, along with other reasons. She quickly made her way to the front to the two who they were told to go to.

"So where excatly would the training room be?" She asked, directing the question to whichever one of two was listening. She glazed at both back and forth, eyebrow arched.

The cloak disappeared and he took off his mask. The young, light brown skinned man smiled wide with his shaggy looking white hair, which was longer since he hadn't cut it in a while. He looked over at Star, noticing the annoyed look on her face. "Sorry lass, couldn't resist. As for the suits, I'll custom make them for you if you choose. Don't be afraid to be a little vain, or want a little extra in your suit. The more you like the suit, the better you'll feel, and the better you'll perform. Just no unnecessary shit. :D"

Star let out a huff in response to Osi's halfhearted apology. It would take a lot more than that for her to forgive him. Looking at his now human self, she had to admit that it was quite an improvement. Of course, he previously looked like a wraith so that really wasn't saying much. She considered his offer about the suits seriously. Her knowledge about them was limited but from what she saw so far they did seem useful. She didn't like the idea of wearing a mask, though. The way she saw it, masks dehumanized people making them easier to kill. Of course, they were going up against demons so that probably didn't really matter anyway. Before she decided, she would need to know more about them. Being unable to voice this, however, she just sat quietly and waited for someone else to speak.

"You may not be able to speak, but I heard that." He stared at Star, irritated at the fact that she huffed at him. He walked over and looked at her, noticeably pissed. "What else do you want, for me to kneel at your feet?"

He walked over to osi putting a hand on his shoulder saying " How about me and you discuss about the features of your cool armor, and maybe it will give me some ideas for a suit of armor for myself? " He said with a smirk on, After all Machiavelli wasnt a bad guy and that mafia instinct always taught him to put his family or team first.

As Osi addressed her, Star looked up and met his gaze. Through narrowed eyes she watched the ill-tempered man approach. Her arms crossed as he came to a stop in front of her. Giving him an icy glare, she listened to his sarcastic question with growing annoyance. To serve as her response she whipped her head to the side so that she was no longer facing him. Her long, white hair moved with her causing some of it to brush up against him before falling back in place.

His fists balled up, the knuckles white. His whole body shook with rage. "If that's how you want to be, fine!" A violent burst or darkness came from his suit, it's movements erratic. He stormed out of the room, the door destroyed, and most of the wall it was attached to.

I walk over to Liam " hey im Ice would you be willing to train with me.? and if not point me in the direction of the training room " ice looks at his arm blades(in char bio with no pic here is roughly what they look like
shark-dagger-weapon.jpg
just not shark shapped)
then back to liam.

Violet shot up at the sound of a loud crash. She groaned, but stood, opening the door. She saw Osi's unsual appearance, but knew what it was. "Osi, come here." she said in a tired voice, leaning against the door frame, her arms crossed, her glasses off and dangling from her pocket. "and calm down..Please." she sighed. "I don't need you blowing half the place up." She wanted just to sleep, but that seemed like a far off fantasy with everything lately.

Osi started to calm down, the armor glitch being fixed, causing the energy from the suit to dissipate. "S-sorry ma'am."

Liam shook his head as Osi left the room. His helmet started to itch but he couldn't take off his helmet. If he did that's when they'll find out he's not human but a Seeker, half human half god. Then what would do?? He couldn't bare the itch so he touched his neck and the helmet detached itself and his bright white hair laid down and he turned and smiled at Star and Ice as he opened his eyes, his calmed ice bluish grey eye looked upon them. "Sure, I'll train you but please don't go easy on me." He said to Ice. He then looked at Star and set his hand on her shoulder "Finally we have someone with the balls to not take Osi's bullshit." He said as he smiled at her. He looked up and then around the room, wondering what everyone was going to say.

Violet shrugged. "It's okay. Do you need a hug?" she asked, tilting her head slightly. She'd come really close to Acer, Liam, and Osi since Falco's return. They where her family now..despite whatever they may think. She never really told them that..but it showed through her care and protection of them. "What made you so mad..if I may so intrude?"

Deciding enough is enough, Walker stood up and made to leave the room. She didn't really do groups anyway, they spelled trouble. She ended up thinking that knowing more of the grounds wouldn't be a bad idea. She didn't really train and she didn't want anything to do with those bulky suits, so it was the only viable option. She paused by the list of bedrooms, briefly scanning for her own assigned room before she left.

Vilan stood off to the side by Ice and Liam. Her question being ignored completely. This was ridiculous, she thought. Exhaling a breath in frustration, she threw up her hands. "I'll look for it on my own then." She snapped, crossing her arms as she turned and stormed out of the room. Hopefully, if she was lucky, she'd find the place in time. Then, she'd have the option to roam around and get a better idea where everything else was.

Liam rolled his eyes as he watched the woman walk out. He walked after her "Hey! Dumbass! If your looking for the training, you just passed it. I'm the training room!!" He said as he watched her. "Damn hot heads." He mumbled under his breath.

" It is so damn hostile in here...everyone is so angry and uptight " He said walking around the hallways, actually not knowing were he is going. " Now i must question myself...were am i going " he said looking around, he turns around and walks back down the hallway whistling an old Italian music tune. He caught walker walking down the halls seeming to be aimlessly or...just walking like he was, he could already feel the dont talk to me vibe but he ignored it and walked right up next to her. " Hello "

Status
Not open for further replies.