Ashes To Flames IC

• Thread starter Jae- The nonexistant
  • Start date
He grabbed the emblem and set on his shoulder, and touched the back of his neck and his helmet comes back on. He turns around and stops with his hand on the door knob "And to the answer to your question. Yes your right." And opens the door and walls out before she could say anything.

He walked in the halls, his suit still on. People kept staring atty him, talking about his suite, the emblem he now has. A guy came up and just looked at him and called him a freak. He just stopped and watched the guy and kept walking. He didn't care what they thought. He was walking to his room and someone got in his way "You don't belong with us freak! Your still a rookie, you don't deserve that emblem on your arm. Fuc.....ugh!!" The man wad interrupted when Liam grabbed him by his throat and slammed him against the wall and picked him up "Leave me alone.I'm not afraid to kill you.." He said as he dropped him and looked at the rest "All of you." And walked to his room and shit it.

Falco sat back in his throne. Finally..I can rid my kingdom of the rebellion..and I can settle it with the young girl..Aliza will take care of it perfectly. He thought, relaxing only slightly.

Violet walked around to find the Captain. "Yeah. You were right. I gave him complete access around the base.
"What?! But, Vi-"
"Don't."
"He's a rookie!?"
"I said stop. He's a rookie on the team, but he seems to know maybe more than you do, Captain."
"Y-yes Vi." He stuttered angrily, stalking off. Violet sighed and started the other way, opposite of the direction Liam went. She was starting towards the recon room. When she walked in, she was ushered to a computer.
"I think they're going to attack. We only caught one part, and it was rebellion." They said worriedly. She looked at the note they'd gotten from their spy in the Hierarchy. Vi sighed.
"No one walks outside the base alone. Everyone stays in groups of three and they don't take off their communicators at all, asleep or awake, in the base or out. Send the message around."
"Yes Vi." A girl answered and started going around issuing orders. Vi left.

Last edited by a moderator:
Once Aliza was dried and washed she walked out of her room and straight to the training room where she knew she would find the three guys she was looking for. Opening the door she walked in and rested against the wall with her arms crossed over her chest and watched Jack, Luke and Sasha as they trained they where the best and in a strange way were the only people Aliza liked well two of them at least. As she watched she saw Sasha take down Luke with an amazing kick to the back of his knees "Any harder and you would of kicked his knee caps through his skin Sasha" she said as she walked closer to the three of them.

Once she was with in a three foot radius from them they all stood up and bowed "Welcome The Kings pet" Jack said but before he could get up from his bow Aliza had him in a tight grip around his neck and one of her swords was pointed at the other two just in case they thought to move. "Now I have your attention do you feel like getting out of here and coming on a mission with me?" she asked all three, she could see they were unsure as most where around her but if they made a move she would cut them down before they even touched her. "Fine I'll play fair if you do is it a deal?" she asked with a roll of her eyes and relaxing her grip on Jack so he could answer as well. Once they all nodded she let Jack go who started to rub his neck Aliza could see the redness from where she had griped him and smirked "That will teach you to be a complete ass wont it, now are you up for coming with me or shall I ask someone else?."

Aliza could see that Luke wanted to go by the faint evil glint in his eyes he knew her missions where never straight forward and he had been asking for ages to go with her, him out of the three was the one who spoke to Aliza the most. "Hey I'll go even if these two don't I have been waiting for this a long time now Aliza" he said as he walked up and shook her out stretched hand. Watching the other two she waited and slowly Sasha walked up "Fine I will come just to make sure Luke doesn't drool over you to much" she said and followed what Luke did but as she walked up to Luke she slapped him om the back.

Aliza stared at Jack "Well time is ticking can you work for me or will you continue to be an ass?" she really didn't like Jack there was just something about him that made her blood boil but he was good at what he done, but it wouldn't surprise her in the slightest if she found out he was the leak, she would keep a close eye on him if he was to come with. "Fine, I will come but only to watch you get your head kicked in and maybe even get yourself killed" he said but stayed where he was Aliza tried not to laugh "That is fine by me. right I want you to get enough supplies together for a couple of days, and then meet me out at the south gate in 30 minutes."

With that said she walked out of the room and back to her chamber to pick up her bags that were already packed she lived out of bags as she was never in one place long enough. Once She was at the gate she watched the time ticking away until she saw them all walking towards her Luke with a huge grin on his face Sasha looked ready for battle and Jack was giving her an evil glare. Once they were close she told them of her plan she never mentioned any names or told them whom they would be getting she just told them they were there to make sure she got to her target with out to much hassle from the scum. After Aliza finished talking she smiled "Last chance to change your mind?" but no one did and she started to walk out of base heading in the last know direction of the enemy's whereabouts.

Looking around, Violet started towards the training room. "Jack."
A young boy with short, spiked hair and bright amber eyes stood up. "Yeah?"
"Where's Liam? And find Acer. They're both gonna scout with me at the next round."
"I'll get them." He ran off in the direction Liam had gone. He reached his room and spoke through the door. "Vi wants you. Scouting. No idea why she's taking anyone, but.."
The girl from recon ran up and told him the orders breathlessly and quiet before going back down the hall, muttering 'last one'.
"Just report to Vi in the training room." Then Jack left, going to get Acer and sending him to Violet. Acer was talking to Violet when Jack returned, having taken a detour to the recon room. He went back to his training with more force and determination. Violet was explaining everything to Acer.

Liam saw the boy come in his door and he just looked at him as he spoke. He looked out the window and stared at the sky. And turned around and walked out. He looked for the training and found it. He walked in and saw Violet standing their. He didn't know why he was their, he didn't need any training or anything off that sort. He walked to her and spoke "What?" is all he said to her. His helmet was still over his face. She was the only one who has seen his face...no one else. He didn't know why he took it off but he did. "Why am I here?" he said just standing their.

Violet turned. "You're coming on a scouting recon with me, to make sure the perimiter is secure. This is Acer, my best scout. Acer, this is"

Acer finished it. "Liam. New recruit full access. Nice to have you." He cracked a forced smile.

Violet nodded. "Any questions?"

He just stood their and heard a guys voice and turned around and saw him and just looked at him as he came around and stood near Violet and knew he was forcing a smile. "Don't fool yourself with that smile.." he said as he heard Vi tell him he was the best scout and looked back at him "We'll see about that." he said and walked passed her and spoke near her "No." and walked to a gun rack that had his name on it and grabbed his weapons and strapped them.

Violet nodded. She was already ready.

Acer picked his rifle up from the table and stood silently by Violet.

Violet started out of the base. She tapped her com link. "Copy? Testing, This is Vi."

"Copy that. Link secure Vi." A girl answered.

"Moving. Out." She opened the door and stepped out. "Stay close, eyes open. Keep your fire tight." She said, pulling her mask on her face.

Acer nodded, but didn't speak.

He walked behind them and then out the door. "Why are we out here?" he asked over the com. He looked around the corners and up high. He didn't understand why HE was out here. Why did she want him with her on this so called "Scouting". He was confused but wasn't going to let that bother him to much so he walked past them "I need to know where we are going." he said as he passes Acer.

"We've gotten word of planned attack. We're checking to make sure it doesn't get oast the perimiter. We're just going around the perimiter."

Acer stopped for a moment, but shook his head and continued.

"What?"

"Bird." He replied simply, scanning again.

Violet kept her focus ahead and up.

The first night they spent together was very quite the only one who talked where Sasha and Luke about all kinds of things Aliza was to busy watching Jack's every move. "What's your fucking problem Bitch" he said as she watched him, Aliza smiled "I don't trust you, so I'm watching you" "Oh really well how about watching me why I have a piss then?" he said as he stood up Aliza smirked "Not like I will see anything of importance if I was to go with you" She said but waved him off. As Jack walked away Aliza smiled at the other two and stood up "I'm sorry but I hate that guy and I need to make sure of something" with that she took hold of one of the lower tree branches and pulled her self in to the tree where she wouldn't be seen.

Moving through the the forest she could hear voices well one voice "Yeah that's what I'm telling you.......Yes were still quite far away but we should reach your base by sun down tomorrow...........listen like I said I want to survive and if this is what it takes so be it.........No I couldn't care less what happens to them they are all idiots......Ok yes I understand, over."

Aliza had bent down so she was close to Jack but she was still in the trees. Jumping down she landed on her feet "So looks like I was wrong following you while you had a piss was informative I must say." The look on Jacks face as he had been caught was just like that of a rabbit in headlights. With a smile Aliza shook her head "Traitors will not be tolerated, will you tell me everything you know or shall I pass judgment?" She asked "You can't do shit bitch, you may be the Kings bitch but you cant just kill me you have to take me in and you fucking know it" Jack had found his cockiness again "Oh really is that what I have to do" Aliza said but before Jack could say another word her two swords were in bedded in his shoulder blades Aliza pushed him to the tree behind him. " I'm sorry to disappoint but you will get no day in court here I am queen bitch and what I say goes." With a flick of her wrist she pulled one of her blades and stuck it straight in his heart. "As much as I would love to have you beg me for your life, right now I have no time as your little chat has made me aware of the fact they know I'm coming."

As she watched the life drain from Jacks eyes she smiled and walked back to camp "Hey Aliza did you find Jac........" Luke started but saw the blood on her blades as she entered the light "What the fuck have you done?" Sasha asked standing ready to fight. "Thing's have changed Jack was an informant for the rebellion so I dealt with him as I would do with anyone who stands in my way" Staring at Sasha to just try her luck but the other girl stood down and sat by the fire. "What no damn him" Luke said' Aliza smiled "The worst news is yet to come they know we are going for them and they know when we will get there so I'm changing the plan a bit.

The com buzzed. "Vi?" The girl said.
"Yes?"
"Hurry."
"Copy, we're halfway."
"Sending out sky-eyes."
"Copy that. Fire tight. Out."
She looked over to Acer.
Acer nodded and flipped a switch on his helmet. A screen pulled up on the right side, showing what the small camera could see.
Turning her attention back to scanning the area, she watched the treeline carefully.

Aliza was deep in thought shit fucking shit she thought as she could tell they already had company. looking at her comrades she put her armor on so they knew what was coming, once inside she spoke to them knowing no one else would hear her.

"Right you two this is not the time for being brave just grow a pair and lets see what we can do ok?" she asked and awaited the reply

"Got it boss, how many do you think?"

"I don't have a clue but thanks to Jack they knew where we were and that means there could be a few of them just remember the plan ok and I f I don't see you again I swear to the gods I will drag your ass back from hell and kill you more painfully then these lot ever could, is that clear?"

"Yep no getting killed, I will try Aliza, Oh before I do go out and face this lot will you.....maybe....kinda go on a date with me?" Luke said and was never more glad that he was inside his suit so no one could see him blush.

"Oh for god sake Luke now is not the time ok" Sasha said and tried not to laugh.

Aliza was taken aback she didn't do the whole dating thing and yeah she liked Luke but not like that with a sigh she thought about her options he will more then likely die so I could lie to him or if I tell me no then his head wont be in the game she thought

"Right Sasha is right this is not the time or the place, but just so you don't do my head in while were out there I will give you my answer when we are standing on the dead body's and I have my prize, now lets go up and over as I told you."

With that the three went in to the trees and started to climb up as high as they could go but with the advantage of them not being seen know matter how good the others camera's were.

Acer watched the camera, but also scanned anything else he could see. "Clear. Nothing."
"Copy. They might try and wait."
She glanced at Liam. "What do you think?"
Acer took a quick step to catch back up, having lagged behind a little with the small, camera heli. He guarded her right, scanning everything the Sky-Eye brought up.

(Eve, careful with the language, remember the rules please. Lol.) He looked at Violet and scanned the area. "Stay with the shadows, I'll stay in the open draw whatever may be out. Don't question me either. Just do it." He said as he walked forward, past them, hooking his weapon to him, becoming hands free.

Violet watched him a moment but sighed, stepping into the shadows. If he gets himself killed, I swear. She thought to herself, watching the skyline carefully. He better know what he's doing. Usually she wouldn't follow any directions from a recruit, but he proved capable.

Ace stayed a pace behind them, walking backwards. He used the camera to scan where he was walking so he didn't trip, fall, or run into anyone.

Aliza watched as the people below her moved around she couldn't quite hear them but she noticed that the woman who she needed was there, with a smirk on her face she looked at Luke and nodded. Watching as he slowly made his way down the tree behind the troupe and slowly and quietly moved up behind the guy holding the camera gear. Aliza pointed to Sasha to stay was she was so she could help while still being hidden.

Aliza knew who she was going to go for and made her way through the trees to her target one she was on top of her she jumped from the tree and landed lightly behind her "Well hello there, fancy seeing you out and about" she said as she grabbed hold of her arms to stop her from getting to her weapon.

Violet spun around and growled. "What do you want." she said, glaring.

Acer spun around and pulled out his knife, pointing it at Luke. "Who are you?"

Liam heard Violet growl at someone, he jumped into the shadows and saw a woman directly at them. "I know that gear." He charged at the woman and power tackled her threw the concrete walls and swung her threw another one "Go! It's a trap! That's an order! I'll deal with her. Go!!" He yelled turning his attention on the female. "Why are you here and what do you want and who are you?" He demanded. He readied himself for what was about to come.

Violet stepped back and pulled her rifle into her hands. She didn't run, but walked backwards towards the hidden door to the base. "Code Black." She said into the com. An alarm went off in the base. It was silent, but everyone was jumping into action. No one came outside though