Ashes To Flames IC

• Thread starter Jae- The nonexistant
  • Start date
Violet stood up from her spot and handed Liam the laptop. On it was an file labeled 'Classified-Case X.' "Open it and read it." She said softly, taking the dogtags and walking over to her wall where two dogtags already sat. She hung each one up seperately. The file was on her parents, their courage in being one of the first to show their dislike towards the king. They where killed and their daughter was missing, not found. It has a small picture of a young girl with long black hair and curious, green-blue eyes. She was holding the hands of her mother and father, the mother with black hair and green eyes, the father with black hair and blue eyes. "Let me known when you finish."

He grabbed the laptop and read it. He read it all, weird for weird, line for line, he looked at her and then at the laptop. He scanned the pictures and everything, he turned and looked at her and watched a she hung them on the wall. He smiled as she did so, she hung them separately and perfectly, and then back at the file, he looked at the picture of the little girl and looked at Violet, "That's you...isn't it?" He said as he set it down and got up "And I'm done reading it."

Violet dropped the last dogtag, but retrived it quickly. It took her a second to recognize her answer. "Why do you say that?" She hung the last dogtag and turned to face him. Her crystal blue eyes had a hint of green that had been hidden for years when her happiness was replaced with vengance.

He glared into her eyes and caught the shard of green in get eyes "The one thing that hadn't left you is your eyes and face. Don't worry, I won't say anything. You've been hiding from the King haven't you? That's why you wear a mask allot isn't it?" He said as he got closer and then stopped add the got face to face. His sky blue grey eyes met her crystal blue eyes.

Violet nodded slightly. "He knows I'm missing.. And he knows there's a leader to the rebellion, but he only knows her by mask. He hasn't connected two and two yet, but you have. The first one, as I must say." She smiled slightly. "Any questions, recruit?"

He looked at her "I'm Liam so stop calling me recruit. It's annoying. I have a name. Use it." He said as he stepped back a bit from her "And yes. What's with ask the questions?"

Violet apologized. "Sorry, habit. And I ask questions to assess those I accept into the rebellion. I don't just accept every person that walks to our doors." She said, sitting behind her desk.

He looked into her eyes and saw that their wad something more "There's more, isn't their? Why am I in here and was handed that file?" He said as he stood up looking down at her.

"Well, one, there are three people here that have seen that file. Captain Darek, you met him, One of the medics, and Private Lier. All of which, showed very interesting skill and experience, as you did. You show more observance and thinking then the others do though. Make sense?" She leaned back in her chair.

Aliza was in her own thoughts until she heard her device going off she could hear the king in the background, With a smirk she answered "Right tell Falco I'm coming and I should be there in just a few moments, Over" With that Aliza stepped up her pace while she had been thinking she had continued to walk and wasn't far away from where she needed to be.

As Aliza looked up she could see the base and see the two guards on duty walking right up to them she didn't say a word she just walked past them as they started to whisper about her Aliza was use to it so she didn't even bat an eye when she heard them calling her a freak of nature and a scary bitch. She just continued to walk up to the main hall where she knew the King would be.

As she got to the doors she didn't knock she just pushed the doors open and walked in everyone was use to seeing her without her armor on so it should of come as no surprise she didn't have it on as she entered the Kings room. As she got closer she could see others around them but she ignored them as she got closer to Falcor. With her hand fisted on her heart she bowed and then stood straight "You called for me my King" Aliza awaited for what she was meant to be doing next.

He nodded his head and say down 'What is she wanting?' He thought, he looked at her and studied hey wits as she spoke them, "Yeah, it does. Continue." He said, still listening.

Violet was thinking for a moment when she remembered something Liam had said earlier. "You said your parents where killed by the King..right?" Something sparked in the back of her mind. A small memory, but not one that would be of any help, as it was blurry and smeared.

Falco smiled a little as Aliza walked in. "Hello Aliza. Yes, I did." An almost inaudible sigh escaped from his half-smile. "That wretched rebellion kicked up again..but this time we caught a glimpse of that masked girl. I need your help." He said, his voice dropping a little. The captain, understanding his King's meanings in dropping his voice, started to clear the room. When it was clear, he continued. "This is the picture." He held up a slightly blurred picture. From the side of the mask there was a small glimpse of a shadowed face, imperceptible, to a human that is. "One of our security databases brought it up, but I myself cannot find the match, meaning I cannot destroy her. I need you, Aliza."

Nothing got by Aliza and as the king let the sigh out she raised an eyebrow but she knew with the drop of his voice he wanted everyone out this is really serious then she thought as she saw the Captain move.
As The Captain ushered everyone out Aliza turned to face them the smirk on her face could not be taken other than one of pure evil her thoughts were running away with her so the rebellion again that should help with my recent boredom she thought as she turned back around to face the King.

Aliza walked up closer as Falco held out the grainy photo, taking it in her hand she squinted her eyes a little as she studied the woman. Looking up she smiled " Well you're right it's not great but there is something in her I recognize and if what I have found out today" Aliza looked down at her clothing and Laughed "I'm sorry to turn up here all bloodied like this My King but I didn't even think to change, Anyway as I was saying the rumors that I have found out is that the woman in this photo could very well be the young girl that got away from you when her parents started the rebellion also I have been told that a new recruit they have is unlike any of the other we have fought as of yet, before you ask how sure I'm on what I have been told i will say I trust them as I do anyone else so not very much but before I relieved them of their worthless lives that is what they told me."

Falco had been the only other person to whom had seen her without her her red scarf around her face, she didn't like many to know exactly what she looked like as it made her job a lot easier, Aliza had also been told that they themselves had a leak high in the ranks. Moving closer to the King she whispered so the Captain couldn't hear her "There is more that they have said, my king and I'm sorry to be invading your personal space but I wish for no one else to hear what I have to say," with that she took in a small breath "We may have a problem with a leak in the ranks, it could explain why the scum know where we're going to be so just keep that in mind will you Falco" Aliza used his real name when they was this close she prefered it when it was of something of great importance to not be so formal she didn't enjoy formalities at the best of time and never really used them unless the King was surrounded by others.

Liam just nodded and looked at her and then his fists clinched "Yes they were. He didn't just kill my parents...he killed my whole family." He said as he held back his anger. "What about it?" He said as he looked back at her, his eyes glittered but no tears were shown.

Violet thought for a moment. "Six. There was only six children that escaped the King. You, the Captain, and I are the only ones who are still living. The others were captured later on. It's..weird, right?" She wanted to be sure she wasn't just making false conclusions, which she did quite a few times.

Falco tensed as soon as she mentioned the little girl. "But she's missing! No one, not even some of the best soldiers in the rebellion, the ones we have caught, know where she is." It took him a moment to regain his calm. He trusted Aliza, there was no reason to rant. He listened to what she said next carefully. Falco nodded. "Thank you Aliza. The girl, I want you to capture her. Bring her here. She'll pay for what she's started, and I'll use her as a warning to the others." His eyes were gleaming with anger and anticipation. "Can you do that?"

Aliza smiled as Falco asked if she could do the job at hand "I have not failed you yet have I my King" Aliza walked away just so she was standing at a slight distance "So will I be going on my own or will I be taking a team with me for this job?" Aliza knew a team would be good as the woman in question was never on her own even if the others are there as just mere pawns in the game they will help she thought as she awaited the Kings dissension.

Falco nodded. "Of course not." When she asked about a team, he smiled a little. "I believe that is up to you, dear. If you want one, Captain here is at your assistance." The captain bowed slightly as he stepped forward. "If you would like to go alone, then you are allowed to do that too." He said.

Violet shook her head. "Nevermind." She went behind her desk and pulled out a small emblem. "Put this on your shoulder, back of your helmet, chest, or dogtags." She said. "It'll tell the other's you have complete access." She said. "Welcome, officially, to the rebellion." she wasn't smiling, but she wasn't scowling either. She had returned to her formal, emotionless state.

Aliza thought about going on her own "I know I could do this on my own but I think a small group maybe better even if the others are there just to keep her guards away from me while I go in and get the prize" Aliza had a smirk on her face she knew the battle would be long but fun. "I also am intrigued by this newbie they have with them I'm sure that could be entertaining, I will need some time to get ready and I would like to watch for awhile just to see her movements and when I feel the best time to attack will be, that is if your ok with that my King?" Aliza knew she would have to go with what ever he wanted that was her job after all.

Falco nodded. "Permission granted. I give you full control over the mission, as long as it is done." He said. "You are dismissed." The captain opened the doors and a scout streamed into the room and handed a message to the king. He opened it, read over it, and looked at the scout. "Denied." The scout had a flicker of surprise cross his face before nodding and bowing. "Yes sir. Written reply?"
"No. Send my answer back."
The scout nodded and walked out before running down the halls and out of the castle.

"Yes my King I will get right to it" Aliza said as she started to walk to the door where the Captain stood and opened it, just as she was going to exit a scout came through, with a raised eyebrow and a smirk she watched as the shock registered on his face as Falco said the word denied. Aliza had to bite down on the inside of her cheek to stop herself from laughing as she turned back to walk out of the door.

Once Outside she laughed at the look she had seen on the scouts face oh dear never mind she thought as she walked down the corridor to her room where she was planing on have a quick shower and getting changed before she went in search of others to join her mission not that she would give them all the details, that was for her to know only. Once she got to her room she walked in to the bare walls Aliza wasn't one for keeping things she had had to start her life to many times to be materialistic so in her room was just a bed a rail with some clothes on and a desk where she wrote her thoughts down before burning them in the metal bin that sat next to her chair. Aliza walked straight to the small bathroom with her towel in hand, her bathroom was just as her bedroom there was nothing apart from the necessary things. Turning on the water she striped off and let the water wash away the blood from the day, while the water run down her body she thought about who she would ask to go with her, I need crazy but good people those who know me to a degree at least with that thought she smiled and continued to wash herself.