1. Adept
  2. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Historical Fiction, Magical, Modern, Fandom, Supernatural
this thread will contain plots or whatever else i need it to house for any and all roleplays.

a little magic to stop a little hell.

Screams of terror fill the night, footsteps smacking the pavement. The ground is slick with fresh rain, but that isn't a surprise in Florence, Oregon. However, the terrified individual slips, their shoes slowing their journey. Their breath appears in the air as they pant, trying to suck air into their burning lungs. Their heart pounds, not just due to the exercise, but in fear. Fight or flight mode is activated, and the individual chose flight. They have no idea what they witnessed as they sauntered on the sidewalks that evening.

They search their surroundings, trying to find anywhere to hide. Alleyways aren't good, they'll trap the individual. Anything outside a building doesn't provide adequate protection. God only knows whatever the thing they saw could do. They run to the nearest shop, jiggling the door handle. Dammit. It's locked. They try the next one and the next one, running out of options. As they're checking a handle, they hear faint stomping on the wet pavement. The creature is gaining on them. They flee from the door, their legs beginning to ache from running without stopping.

Soon, hey come across a shop, a light on. It's a peculiar shop, but they need to hide somewhere. They run to the door, quickly twisting the knob. It's unlocked. They yank the door open, running into the shop and slamming the door behind them. They quickly turn around, locking the door behind them. They pant aggressively, trying to regain their breath as sweat drips down their brow and back, drenching the clothing keeping them warm. Their back slides against the door, ducking out of view of the window.

The running on the pavement outside gets louder, snarling coming from the thing. The person freezes in terror, doing their best not to give away their hiding place. The creature runs by, not stopping to check the shop out. The individual lets out a shaky chuckle, tears pricking their eyes. They regain their breath and slowly slide up from their hiding place, their back to the stairs in the shop. A lithe figure comes down the staircase, dressed in a black dress with a flowing skirt and flowing sleeves.

"Can I help you, dear?" the woman asks. The individual jumps in fright, turning around. How do they explain what they saw to this woman? They aren't even sure of what they saw. Their eyes widen, their mouth opening. Nothing comes out, and they gulp, knowing they aren't supposed to be there. They begin to stutter and the woman chuckles gently. She gestures to a small table.

"Sit, child. Let me get a cup of tea, and then we can discuss what you saw," the woman climbed upstairs, her soft smile going into a thin line. Now was not the time for all hell to break loose.

Apologies for the long intro, but I thought I would do something to keep your attention. Now that you've made it this far, hello and welcome! The idea of this thread is sort of inspired by The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina. The premise of this thread is a portal to hell has been opened, and creatures are slowly sifting through into the human world. After first sighting of a creature by a human, the witches housed in Florence call an emergency meeting. They summon the two representatives of each coven from all over the world.

The representatives travel to Florence, being notified of what the issue is. It is up to them to figure out how the portal to hell was opened and shove the creatures back in hell. However, they will face problems in their task to keep the humans safe from what they do not need to witness. They may even face Lucifer himself.

It is up to you, witches, to ensure hell doesn't arrive on earth. If it does, the consequences may be grave.

rules.

-- all iwaku rules apply out of character and in character.
-- no harassment, fighting, bullying, etc. if this occurs, i will handle the issue and possibly get moderators involved.
-- this thread is adept at a minimum. i require a minimum of at least two decently sized paragraphs. they need to contain proper english, but i understand if english isn't your first language. if that applies to you, do your best.

i also understand if there are moments of low muse. i am not the best at coming up with ideas and tend to rush plots to move onto something else.
-- all forms of romance are allowed. no discrimination.
-- this thread will have a mature rating for the following: language, possible violence, possible gore, and dark themes. sexual content is prohibited on this thread.
-- if y'all want to do sexy times, please move it to another thread. we want to keep the story going, and i'm sure not everyone wants to see it.

if you do get to sexy times and make a separate thread for it, fade out in the thread and/or don't respond until the sexy times for your characters are done.
-- do not steal this form or anything on the character form. please do not change anything that doesn't need to be changed on the character form.
-- please try to make your posts look nice in the roleplay. it makes it easier on everyone if they are able to read your posts.
-- face claims are required. please no anime or drawn characters. this is a human roleplay.
-- you are limited to two characters. i would prefer if both weren't in the same coven.
-- try to keep the genders even. this isn't one of those, "only women are witches" threads.
-- please do not chat on the signup or roleplay thread.
-- don't control other people's characters or make your character the most powerful in the world. also, don't control everything. i was guilty of that with my characters and it just starts unwanted drama.
-- for now, i would like two witches per power. if there is a larger interest in this thread, i am more than happy to consider opening more positions.

if you've read all of the rules, please put your favorite animal as the first head canon in italics.

other stuff.

✦ CHARACTERS. ✦
put character, who plays them, and the type of witch they are in this area.
cosmic witch reserved by me, themysteriousashe.
voodoo witch reserved by zenith.
fire or green witch reserved by peach_moochi.

[c] themysteriousashe.

Last edited:
Code:
[div=background-color: COLOR HERE; border: 0px; height: 10px; width: 400px; margin-left: 220px; margin-bottom: -20px;][/div]
[div="background-color: #ffffff; border: 0px; height: 500px; width: 400px; margin-left: 220px;"][div=width: 400px; margin: auto;][div=display: flex;][div=flex: 1; min-width: 100px !important; height: 100px; background:url(IMAGE HERE); background-size: cover; margin: 5px 0px 0 40px;][/div][div=flex: 1; min-width: 100px !important; height: 100px; background:url(IMAGE HERE); background-size: cover; margin: 5px 10px 0 10px;][/div][div=flex: 1; min-width: 100px !important; height: 100px; background:url(IMAGE HERE); background-size: cover; margin: 5px 40px 0 0px;][/div][/div][/div]
[div=border: 0px; height: 15px; width: 400px; font-family: arial; font-size: 12pt; text-align: center; color: #000000; text-transform: uppercase; margin: -10px 0 0 0;][B]name here[/B][/div]
[div=background-color: COLOR HERE; border: 0px; height: 20px; width: 400px; margin: -10px 0 0 0;][/div]
[div=width: 400px; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -5px;][div=width: 120%; height: 165px; overflow-y: scroll; margin-left: 5%; padding-right: 5%; color: #000000; text-align: justify; font-size: 9pt; font-family: arial; margin-top: -5px;][SIZE=15px][B]basics --[/B][/SIZE]
[B]full name[/B] here
― [I]nickname(s)[/I] here

[B]gender[/B] here
― [I]pronouns[/I] here

[B]age[/B] here
― [I]birthday[/I] here
― [I]zodiac[/I] here
― [I]birthplace[/I] here

[B]romantic orientation[/B] here
― [I]love interest[/I] here

[B]witch type[/B] here
[hr][/hr]
[B][size=4]appearance --[/size]
face claim[/B] here

[B]appearance description[/B] --
― [I]hair[/I] here
― [I]body[/I] here
― [I]skin[/I] here
― [I]clothing style[/I] here
― [I]physical disabilities[/I] here
[/div][/div]
[div=width: 400px; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -10px;][div=width: 120%; height: 165px; overflow-y: scroll; margin-left: 5%; padding-right: 5%; color: #000000; text-align: justify; font-size: 9pt; font-family: arial; margin-top: -5px;][size=4][B]personality && interests --[/B][/size]
[B]personality traits[/B] here
― [I]describe one trait here in a paragraph[/I]

[B]mbti type[/B] here
[B]temperament[/B] here
[B]moral alignment[/B] here
[B]hogwarts house[/B] here

[B]mental disabilities[/B] here

[B]head canons[/B]
― here
― here
― here
― here
[I]add more if needed[/I]
[hr][/hr]
[size=4][B]other --[/B][/size]
[B]playlist[/B] feel free to add more if you need to.
[I]put a little lyric here[/I] ― [BY ARTIST] title here
[/div][/div]
[/div]
[div=background-color: COLOR HERE; border: 0px; height: 10px; width: 400px; margin-left: 220px; margin-top: -20px;][/div]
[div=margin-left: 330px; font--family: arial; color: transparent; font-size: 9pt;][c] themysteriousashe.[/div]

Last edited:
1800's russia romance plot ideas:
-- my character is pretty much the bastard daughter of the king, but was born in noble status. the queen has passed and the king decides to finally recognize his bastard daughter and bring her up into royalty. she is very young, and he wants her to marry well. as soon as she is crowned the princess of russia, a large gathering is held to find her a suitable hand in marriage. many from across the world have heard of her beauty, and have crawled to see her. however, only one person catches her eye. they can be either or royal title from a different country (prince or king) or a high up noble in russia or from another country.
-- my character is of high noble blood in a famously known family in russia. she is old enough to marry, and her parents parade her about to other noblemen. the king of russia holds a birthday celebration for his son, who he is looking for the right woman to marry him. these events for his son serve that purpose. the king met my character when she was a young girl, and didn't believe she had much potential for his son. however, seeing her as a young woman, he is in disbelief to see how she has aged, and believes she will be the perfect fit for his son. he sets up a match, either to his son's enjoyment or dismay (son could be a playboy and indulge in women). if the son is dismayed, my character will have to find what it takes to earn his heart or she will be left in a miserable marriage. however, she isn't going to be easy to catch in his grasp either.

marvel plot ideas with freya (loki and freya relationship):

as we all know in endgame, loki has created a new timeline for himself and god knows what he's up to. freya, unbeknownst to everyone, has been on the earth and not in asgard. she is taking a break from collecting the souls of warriors coming to her door. she wants to experience mortality and observe the human race. she watched the events of the infinity war from asgard, and grew bored not having some fun herself. well, while she is observing mortals and blending in, she comes across loki. he could either have learned she left asgard and hunted her down, or it could be a chance encounter. however, she is shocked to see he has returned. she knew he was killed. having learned loki is alive, she is determined to see what this new loki is like.

Last edited:

✦ NERA P. MARTELL ✦
INTERACTIONS: mateus, sevrin, tasha, seora

✦ NERA P. MARTELL ✦
Nera watched as the other witches journeyed up the stairs. She sighed softly, doing her best to calm down. She needed to not let Victoria get to her, but the woman did. She was on her last nerve with the brunette. She brought her hands up to her temples, closing her eyes and rubbing her temples with the tips of her fingers. She took a breath in through her nose, slightly parting her lips to release it after. She opened her eyes, watching Mateus descend the stairs. She straightened up, not wanting to seem unapproachable, as she noticed the tall male head her way.

Once Mateus was on the other side of the counter, Nera listened to him introduce himself and ask about coffee. She was mesmerized by how beautiful this man was and how outrageously tall he was. Granted, he was wearing heels, but she still assumed he was a giant without them. She also wondered if this man before her could give her tips on how to dress confidently. Not that she didn't mind showing skin or anything, but she wanted to show herself off like he did. He had such a confident air around him, it was difficult to not fall in love with him.

When Mateus introduced himself, Nera didn't notice Severin approach. She opened her mouth slightly to respond, but heard a male's voice. She turned towards him, listening to Sev introduce himself. She smiled at him softly, nodding her head in greeting. "It's a pleasure to meet both of you. I don't believe coffee has been started yet, but I can get some started."

Nera was about to exit the counter when a redheaded female approached and interjected about coffee. She chuckled at the interjection, and looked the female over. She was rather attractive, but then again, so was everyone here. Another female approached, one with fiery orange hair, making Nera jump to the assumption of her being a fire witch. She hoped that was the case, but didn't mind being proven wrong. She extended her hand, grasped Seora's in her own, and gently shook it. She looked around at the small group, surprised she could amass such a crowd asking for coffee. If she wanted coffee, she could get it started. After all, she needed a shot of something to calm her the fuck down.

"If you want coffee and are willing to wait a couple minutes, follow me. I may be willing to slip some booze in as a thank you for your patience," Nera said, offering all of them a wink. She parted from the counter, guiding the way to the kitchen. She heard Emiko enter the shop, calling for Maris Martell. She would introduce herself to the young witch later. She noticed the female had doughnuts with her. That was a thoughtful gesture. People would probably calm down with some food in their system. After all, she wasn't sure how many had traveled such a distance to be here.

Nera walked to the kitchen, hoping the others would follow, going to the large coffee pot sitting on the counter. She reached above her, opening the cupboard. She had to stand on her tip toes to reach the can of coffee and a filter, but she managed. She settled down on her feet, and went to work. Nera opened the lid to the coffee pot, glancing inside. There wasn't a used coffee filter in there, thank goodness. She wasn't sure how long it would've been since Maris made coffee. That would be awkward having to throw out a used one that had been there for god knows how long. She placed the paper filter in, pushing it down to settle correctly. She backed up slightly, opening the drawer that was level with her stomach. Her slender fingers fished around for a tablespoon before she happened upon one.

Nera removed the spoon from the drawer, bumping it closed with her stomach. Her fingers slipped over the edge of the coffee tin lid, removing it without any difficulties. She dipped the spoon in, glancing at the small crowd. She had a hard time determining how much to make and how strong to make it. She hoped people liked strong coffee, as she began getting spoonfuls of ground of coffee beans and distributing it in the coffee filter. She filled the filter a good amount, setting the spoon on the counter and closing the coffee tin. She put the coffee tin back in the cupboard, closing it. She grabbed the coffee pot, taking it and the spoon to the sink. She filled the pot with water, almost filling it full. She set the spoon in the sink, planning to take care of it later. She walked back to the coffee pot, dumping water in.

Pouring the water into the coffee maker made her nervous. Nera worried about fucking up and spilling water all over the place. She couldn't deny people their coffee and make an ass of herself. She was sure they saw the way she interacted with Victoria. If that woman cost her friendships and a good reputation amongst these people, oh help her god. She was going to commit a damn murder and she was sure she'd get away with it. Then, she'd banish Victoria's ghost to keep it away from her and out of the shop.

Once all water escaped the pot, Nera settled it in its spot below the filter, closing the top. She started the machine, it growing warm almost immediately. She thanked the stars for Maris having a great coffee maker. The woman was a kitchen witch, but she sure knew when it was essential to have modern appliances. Nera walked to another cupboard, taking down four mugs and a shot glass. She set the mugs by the coffee pot, bringing the shot glass with her to the booze cabinet. She set it on the counter as she bent down and opened a cabinet full of Satan's liquid gold.

"If you want some alcohol on the side or in your coffee, let me know. I'm sure we have whatever kind that speaks to your right now," Nera said, smiling as she reached for a bottle of whiskey.

✦ IYRA A. W. ZIMA ✦
INTERACTIONS: emiko, amelie

✦ IYRA A. W. ZIMA ✦
Before Iyra entered the room, he glanced behind him to see if anyone else planned to enter the same room. He noticed there were three twin beds in the room. He wasn't surprised, after all, there were a lot of witches there already. He was sure there would be more. After watching Mateus enter into a different room, he entered the one he stood in the doorway for. The room was a nice room. It wasn't small, but it wans't freakishly large. It seemed there was enough storage space for everyone, as there were little dressers set at the end of each twin bed.

Iyra removed his hand from one of suitcases, bringing his wrist level with his eyes. His watch lit up, showing the time. It was almost three thirty in the afternoon. He had seven minutes to spare, but that probably wasn't enough time to pack away his clothing. He chose a bed on the far right, as a window sat right next to it. He wanted a view of the trees swaying in the wind, if they ever did when storms hit. He placed his suitcases by the small dresser, removing his coat after. The coat wasn't hard to remove, and he gently draped it over the edge of his bed.

Iyra wore a dark blue turtle neck with a pair of black slacks. He wore dark brown oxfords, which he felt tied the look together. He wasn't a fashionista or anything, so if it didn't look like it flowed well, he didn't want someone to tell him. He wouldn't be sure of what to say to them other than smile nervously and chirp an apology in Russian. He slipped his hands in his pants as he slipped out of the room and back downstairs. He noticed a small crowd gathered around the counter, talking to Nera. He brought up his watch, looking at the time. He still had plenty of time, about four minutes.

As Iyra came down the stairs, he heard the shop bell ding. He looked over to the door to see an adorable Japanese woman with doughnuts. He was amazed at how she juggled the two boxes of doughnuts and all of her belongings. He continued down the stairs, watching the interaction between Emiko and Anton. Once Anton left, Amelie took his place. The redheaded man began to wonder if it would be best to settle the doughnut boxes on a surface, to make them easily accessible and allow the young woman to take her belongings upstairs. Iyra approached, a soft smile on his lips.

"I apologise for the intrusion, but I noticed you have large load in arms. Should we place on counter?" Iyra said, offering a hand to Emiko. He hoped the female would allow him to take the boxes and set them on the counter, as there was space to put them there. If Emiko did, he'd gratefully take them and fill her in on what was going on. He'd probably offer to help the female take her luggage up to a room she chose, as it was a lot to take in the little bit of time they were allotted.

✦✦✦

Last edited:
Code:
[div=background-color: COLOR HERE 1; border: 0px; height: 10px; width: 400px; margin-left: 220px; margin-bottom: -20px;][/div]
[div="background-color: COLOR HERE 2; border: 0px; height: 500px; width: 400px; margin-left: 220px;"][div=width: 400px; margin: auto;][div=display: flex;][div=flex: 1; min-width: 100px !important; height: 100px; background:url(IMAGE HERE); background-size: cover; margin: 5px 0px 0 40px;][/div][div=flex: 1; min-width: 100px !important; height: 100px; background:url(IMAGE HERE); background-size: cover; margin: 5px 10px 0 10px;][/div][div=flex: 1; min-width: 100px !important; height: 100px; background:url(IMAGE HERE); background-size: cover; margin: 5px 40px 0 0px;][/div][/div][/div]
[div=border: 0px; height: 15px; width: 400px; font-family: arial; font-size: 12pt; text-align: center; color: COLOR HERE 3; text-transform: uppercase; margin: -10px 0 0 0;][B]NAME HERE[/B][/div]
[div=background-color: COLOR HERE 1; border: 0px; height: 20px; width: 400px; margin: -10px 0 0 0;][/div]
[div=width: 400px; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -5px;][div=width: 120%; height: 165px; overflow-y: scroll; margin-left: 5%; padding-right: 5%; color: COLOR HERE 3; text-align: justify; font-size: 9pt; font-family: arial; margin-top: -5px;][SIZE=15px][B]basics --[/B][/SIZE]
[B]full name[/B] here

[B]gender[/B] here
― [I]pronouns[/I] here

[B]age[/B] here
― [I]birthday[/I] here
― [I]zodiac[/I] here
― [I]birthplace[/I] here

― [I]love interest[/I] tbd
[hr][/hr]
[B][size=4]appearance --[/size][/B]
[B]face claim[/B] here

[B]appearance description[/B] --
― [I]hair[/I] here
― [I]body[/I] here
[/div][/div]
[div=width: 400px; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -10px;][div=width: 120%; height: 165px; overflow-y: scroll; margin-left: 5%; padding-right: 5%; color: COLOR HERE 3; text-align: justify; font-size: 9pt; font-family: arial; margin-top: -5px;][size=4][B]personality && interests --[/B][/size]
[B]personality traits[/B] here

[B]mbti type[/B] here
[B]temperament[/B] here
[B]moral alignment[/B] here

[B]head canons[/B]
― here
― here
― here
[I]add more here[/I]
[hr][/hr]
[size=4][B]other --[/B][/size]
[B]playlist[/B] feel free to add more if you need to.
[/div][/div]
[/div]
[div=background-color: COLOR HERE 1; border: 0px; height: 10px; width: 400px; margin-left: 220px; margin-top: -20px;][/div]
[div=margin-left: 330px; font--family: arial; color: transparent; font-size: 9pt;][c] themysteriousashe.[/div]

Last edited:
Code:
[div=background-color: COLOR 1 HERE; border: 0px; height: 10px; width: 400px; margin-bottom: -19px; margin-left: 255px;][/div]
[div=background-color: COLOR 2 HERE; border: 0px; height: 350px; width: 400px; margin-left: 255px;]
[div=width: 400px; margin: auto;][div=display: flex;][div=flex: 1; min-width: 100px !important; height: 100px; background:url(IMAGE HERE); background-size: cover; margin: -13px 0px 0 40px;][/div][div=flex: 1; min-width: 100px !important; height: 100px; background:url(IMAGE HERE); background-size: cover; margin: -13px 10px 0 10px;][/div][div=flex: 1; min-width: 100px !important; height: 100px; background:url(IMAGE HERE); background-size: cover; margin: -13px 40px 0 0px;][/div][/div][/div]
[div=border: 0px; height: 15px; width: 400px; font-family: alegreya; font-size: 12pt; text-align: center; color: COLOR 3 HERE; text-transform: uppercase; margin: -15px 0 0 0;][B]NAME HERE[/B][/div]
[div=background-color: COLOR 1 HERE; border: 0px; height: 23px; width: 400px; margin: -15px 0 0 0;][/div]
[div=background-color: COLOR 2 HERE; width: 400px; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -5px;][div="width: 120%; height: 182px; overflow-y: scroll; margin-left: 5%; padding-right: 5%; color: COLOR 3 HERE; text-align: justify; font-size: 9pt; font-family: 'Alegreya', serif; margin-top: -5px;"]
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Fermentum et sollicitudin ac orci phasellus egestas tellus. Proin sagittis nisl rhoncus mattis. Cras adipiscing enim eu turpis egestas pretium aenean pharetra magna. Vitae turpis massa sed elementum. Nibh tellus molestie nunc non blandit. Aliquam nulla facilisi cras fermentum odio eu feugiat pretium nibh. Diam phasellus vestibulum lorem sed risus ultricies. Natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes nascetur. Nulla facilisi nullam vehicula ipsum a arcu. Enim eu turpis egestas pretium aenean pharetra magna. Nulla porttitor massa id neque aliquam vestibulum. Pulvinar sapien et ligula ullamcorper malesuada proin libero nunc. Fermentum et sollicitudin ac orci phasellus. In vitae turpis massa sed elementum tempus. Amet cursus sit amet dictum. Id venenatis a condimentum vitae sapien pellentesque habitant morbi tristique. Turpis tincidunt id aliquet risus feugiat. Sed vulputate mi sit amet mauris commodo quis.

Dui nunc mattis enim ut tellus elementum sagittis vitae et. Dolor sit amet consectetur adipiscing elit duis tristique sollicitudin. Purus sit amet volutpat consequat mauris. Eu feugiat pretium nibh ipsum consequat nisl vel pretium. Fusce ut placerat orci nulla. Pharetra convallis posuere morbi leo urna molestie at. Magna ac placerat vestibulum lectus mauris. Sit amet dictum sit amet justo donec enim. Dui sapien eget mi proin sed. Arcu non sodales neque sodales ut etiam sit amet nisl. Et egestas quis ipsum suspendisse.

Ut tortor pretium viverra suspendisse potenti nullam ac tortor. Turpis in eu mi bibendum neque egestas. Lectus vestibulum mattis ullamcorper velit sed. Odio ut enim blandit volutpat maecenas volutpat. Viverra nam libero justo laoreet sit amet cursus sit amet. Enim nunc faucibus a pellentesque sit amet porttitor eget dolor. Bibendum at varius vel pharetra vel turpis nunc. Nunc vel risus commodo viverra maecenas accumsan lacus. Turpis massa tincidunt dui ut ornare lectus sit amet est. Quam id leo in vitae turpis. Amet aliquam id diam maecenas ultricies mi eget. At in tellus integer feugiat scelerisque varius morbi enim. Cras ornare arcu dui vivamus. Auctor neque vitae tempus quam. Urna nunc id cursus metus aliquam eleifend mi in nulla. Ornare suspendisse sed nisi lacus sed.

Convallis tellus id interdum velit laoreet id. Et egestas quis ipsum suspendisse ultrices gravida dictum. Velit aliquet sagittis id consectetur purus. Pellentesque pulvinar pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et. Mauris nunc congue nisi vitae suscipit tellus mauris a diam. Elementum integer enim neque volutpat ac tincidunt vitae semper. Egestas sed sed risus pretium quam vulputate dignissim suspendisse. Vitae turpis massa sed elementum. Massa massa ultricies mi quis hendrerit dolor magna. Porta lorem mollis aliquam ut porttitor leo a. Amet consectetur adipiscing elit ut aliquam purus sit amet luctus. Pharetra convallis posuere morbi leo urna molestie. Sagittis nisl rhoncus mattis rhoncus urna neque viverra. Elementum nibh tellus molestie nunc non blandit massa. Adipiscing vitae proin sagittis nisl rhoncus mattis rhoncus urna.

Nibh praesent tristique magna sit. Vel risus commodo viverra maecenas accumsan lacus vel. Dictum at tempor commodo ullamcorper. Ut etiam sit amet nisl purus in mollis nunc. Semper eget duis at tellus at urna condimentum mattis pellentesque. Sed velit dignissim sodales ut eu sem. Elit duis tristique sollicitudin nibh sit. Diam donec adipiscing tristique risus nec feugiat. Rhoncus urna neque viverra justo. Tortor id aliquet lectus proin. Dictum varius duis at consectetur. Ac turpis egestas maecenas pharetra convallis posuere morbi leo urna. Urna condimentum mattis pellentesque id. Purus ut faucibus pulvinar elementum integer. Purus non enim praesent elementum facilisis leo. Bibendum enim facilisis gravida neque convallis a cras semper auctor. Hac habitasse platea dictumst vestibulum. Sed adipiscing diam donec adipiscing tristique. In hac habitasse platea dictumst vestibulum rhoncus est pellentesque. Purus in mollis nunc sed id semper risus.
[/div][/div][/div]
[div=background-color: COLOR 1 HERE; border: 0px; height: 10px; width: 400px; margin-top: -19px; margin-left: 255px;][/div]
[div=height: 15px; margin-top: -19px; margin-left: 435px; color: COLOR 3 HERE;][tooltip=made by themysteriousashe]✦✦✦[/tooltip][/div]
[SPOILER=mobile friendly version!][TABS][SLIDE=NAME HERE.]
[CENTER][FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=16px][COLOR=COLOR HERE 1][B]✦ NAME HERE ✦[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]
[CENTER][IMG]https://i.imgur.com/MyHLLtI.png[/IMG][/CENTER]
[CENTER][FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=COLOR HERE 1][B] ✦ ✦ ✦ [/B][/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER]
[JUSTIFY][FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=COLOR HERE 3]Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Fermentum et sollicitudin ac orci phasellus egestas tellus. Proin sagittis nisl rhoncus mattis. Cras adipiscing enim eu turpis egestas pretium aenean pharetra magna. Vitae turpis massa sed elementum. Nibh tellus molestie nunc non blandit. Aliquam nulla facilisi cras fermentum odio eu feugiat pretium nibh. Diam phasellus vestibulum lorem sed risus ultricies. Natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes nascetur. Nulla facilisi nullam vehicula ipsum a arcu. Enim eu turpis egestas pretium aenean pharetra magna. Nulla porttitor massa id neque aliquam vestibulum. Pulvinar sapien et ligula ullamcorper malesuada proin libero nunc. Fermentum et sollicitudin ac orci phasellus. In vitae turpis massa sed elementum tempus. Amet cursus sit amet dictum. Id venenatis a condimentum vitae sapien pellentesque habitant morbi tristique. Turpis tincidunt id aliquet risus feugiat. Sed vulputate mi sit amet mauris commodo quis.

Dui nunc mattis enim ut tellus elementum sagittis vitae et. Dolor sit amet consectetur adipiscing elit duis tristique sollicitudin. Purus sit amet volutpat consequat mauris. Eu feugiat pretium nibh ipsum consequat nisl vel pretium. Fusce ut placerat orci nulla. Pharetra convallis posuere morbi leo urna molestie at. Magna ac placerat vestibulum lectus mauris. Sit amet dictum sit amet justo donec enim. Dui sapien eget mi proin sed. Arcu non sodales neque sodales ut etiam sit amet nisl. Et egestas quis ipsum suspendisse.

Ut tortor pretium viverra suspendisse potenti nullam ac tortor. Turpis in eu mi bibendum neque egestas. Lectus vestibulum mattis ullamcorper velit sed. Odio ut enim blandit volutpat maecenas volutpat. Viverra nam libero justo laoreet sit amet cursus sit amet. Enim nunc faucibus a pellentesque sit amet porttitor eget dolor. Bibendum at varius vel pharetra vel turpis nunc. Nunc vel risus commodo viverra maecenas accumsan lacus. Turpis massa tincidunt dui ut ornare lectus sit amet est. Quam id leo in vitae turpis. Amet aliquam id diam maecenas ultricies mi eget. At in tellus integer feugiat scelerisque varius morbi enim. Cras ornare arcu dui vivamus. Auctor neque vitae tempus quam. Urna nunc id cursus metus aliquam eleifend mi in nulla. Ornare suspendisse sed nisi lacus sed.

Convallis tellus id interdum velit laoreet id. Et egestas quis ipsum suspendisse ultrices gravida dictum. Velit aliquet sagittis id consectetur purus. Pellentesque pulvinar pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et. Mauris nunc congue nisi vitae suscipit tellus mauris a diam. Elementum integer enim neque volutpat ac tincidunt vitae semper. Egestas sed sed risus pretium quam vulputate dignissim suspendisse. Vitae turpis massa sed elementum. Massa massa ultricies mi quis hendrerit dolor magna. Porta lorem mollis aliquam ut porttitor leo a. Amet consectetur adipiscing elit ut aliquam purus sit amet luctus. Pharetra convallis posuere morbi leo urna molestie. Sagittis nisl rhoncus mattis rhoncus urna neque viverra. Elementum nibh tellus molestie nunc non blandit massa. Adipiscing vitae proin sagittis nisl rhoncus mattis rhoncus urna.

Nibh praesent tristique magna sit. Vel risus commodo viverra maecenas accumsan lacus vel. Dictum at tempor commodo ullamcorper. Ut etiam sit amet nisl purus in mollis nunc. Semper eget duis at tellus at urna condimentum mattis pellentesque. Sed velit dignissim sodales ut eu sem. Elit duis tristique sollicitudin nibh sit. Diam donec adipiscing tristique risus nec feugiat. Rhoncus urna neque viverra justo. Tortor id aliquet lectus proin. Dictum varius duis at consectetur. Ac turpis egestas maecenas pharetra convallis posuere morbi leo urna. Urna condimentum mattis pellentesque id. Purus ut faucibus pulvinar elementum integer. Purus non enim praesent elementum facilisis leo. Bibendum enim facilisis gravida neque convallis a cras semper auctor. Hac habitasse platea dictumst vestibulum. Sed adipiscing diam donec adipiscing tristique. In hac habitasse platea dictumst vestibulum rhoncus est pellentesque. Purus in mollis nunc sed id semper risus.[/COLOR][/FONT][/JUSTIFY][/SLIDE][/TABS][/SPOILER]

Last edited:

gianni a. katsaros

A hearty laugh left Gianni hearing her talk about her cooking skills. He was glad she was fine with what he was making. He knew some people were picky with what they ate, so he was glad to hear she didn't mind. He loved Asian foods greatly but didn't make them every day of the week. He tried to at least have Asian food once or twice a week but liked to switch it up with different cuisines.

Gianni nodded, going over to the kitchen. He grabbed two wine glasses, going to a wine cabinet and pulling a bottle of red wine out. He uncorked it after pulling out a corkscrew. He listened to half ask about his travel. He smiled gently, hoping she would be able to travel someday. He thought about talking about his travel to Asia but wasn't sure if it would be boasting. He poured both of them a glass of red wine and brought both over, the wine swirling in their glasses. He set the glasses down on a coaster, setting one before Lyra.

"I'm originally from Greece. When I graduated from high school, or the European equivalent, I wanted to travel. I left home with some money in my pocket and went traveling. I traveled to Japan first and fell in love, so I had to explore the rest of Asia. I did odd jobs here and there to keep traveling and have some coin in my pocket. When I returned to Greece, I practiced the tricks of cooking Asian dishes at home and I ensure to keep it in my cooking routine," Gianni said, smiling. He opened a computer browser, going to the assignment directions after.

"This assignment doesn't look like it'll take too long to work on. The faster we get it done, the faster we can get to dinner and dessert," Gian gently teased. He waited for her to decide what to do first on the assignment before he jumped in. HIs leader instincts told him to begin wherever and assign different pieces to work on, but he waited, wanting to allow her to take the lead. He didn't want to make a bad impression or have her think he was arrogant. Sometimes, he took control of a situation without being aware of it.

✦✦✦

• ✦ GIANNI A. KATSAROS ✦
    MyHLLtI.png
    ✦ ✦ ✦
    A hearty laugh left Gianni hearing her talk about her cooking skills. He was glad she was fine with what he was making. He knew some people were picky with what they ate, so he was glad to hear she didn't mind. He loved Asian foods greatly but didn't make them every day of the week. He tried to at least have Asian food once or twice a week but liked to switch it up with different cuisines.

Gianni nodded, going over to the kitchen. He grabbed two wine glasses, going to a wine cabinet and pulling a bottle of red wine out. He uncorked it after pulling out a corkscrew. He listened to half ask about his travel. He smiled gently, hoping she would be able to travel someday. He thought about talking about his travel to Asia but wasn't sure if it would be boasting. He poured both of them a glass of red wine and brought both over, the wine swirling in their glasses. He set the glasses down on a coaster, setting one before Lyra.

"I'm originally from Greece. When I graduated from high school, or the European equivalent, I wanted to travel. I left home with some money in my pocket and went traveling. I traveled to Japan first and fell in love, so I had to explore the rest of Asia. I did odd jobs here and there to keep traveling and have some coin in my pocket. When I returned to Greece, I practiced the tricks of cooking Asian dishes at home and I ensure to keep it in my cooking routine," Gianni said, smiling. He opened a computer browser, going to the assignment directions after.

"This assignment doesn't look like it'll take too long to work on. The faster we get it done, the faster we can get to dinner and dessert," Gian gently teased. He waited for her to decide what to do first on the assignment before he jumped in. HIs leader instincts told him to begin wherever and assign different pieces to work on, but he waited, wanting to allow her to take the lead. He didn't want to make a bad impression or have her think he was arrogant. Sometimes, he took control of a situation without being aware of it.

Last edited:
gemma's opinions:
❀ fauna (aphrodite): aphrodite is like a sister to gemma and her best friend. after all, gem served fauna when they were in olympus. she would do anything for her best friend, even when they are cast on earth. she is willing to sacrifice herself from aphrodite if it means to keep her safe. her life is far less important than aphrodite's. she also loves all of aphrodite's children.
❀ ajax (zeus): gemma is very, very cautious of ajax. she doesn't trust him, regardless of their location. she hardly speaks to him, making her cower in his presence. she knows of his reputation but does her best to avoid being alone with him. he's very intimidating and she does not want to ever be face to face with him alone.
❀ tadashi (hermes): gemma doesn't know tadashi that well, but she knows he fathered a child with her best friend when they were in olympus. dash is intimidating to her, but she would much rather be stuck in a room with him and get to know him than zeus. he seems like a cool guy, and she's heard he knows of some wondrous drug that the mortals enjoy. she would like to try it, but is too afraid to ask.
❀ chan (hebe): gemma feels an obligation to protect hebe at all costs. he's the youngest of the group and doesn't want his innocence to be corrupted. she can relate to him because they both have a similar personality. she thinks hebe would make a wonderful friend and would let him braid her hair.
❀ sage (hecate): sage intimidates gemma slightly, but gemma admires her. she's what she can't be, while still being beautiful. she would love to befriend hecate, but feels like she isn't bad enough for the woman. she would like to be introduced to the wondrous world of marijuana by sage and tadashi.
❀ larkin (morpheus): gemma is neutral with larkin. she doesn't hate him, she doesn't dislike him. she would probably find him slightly annoying, but she is glad there's another person there that can't handle alcohol like herself. she will probably hang out with larkin if booze is brought out because she's heard stories of how she is like under the influence.
❀ emrys (hades): gemma keeps her distance from hades because he wreaks of trouble. he's a bad boy and she worries what kind of influence that would have on her. he is scary to her, but knows vaguely of his broken relationship with zeus. she would like to not be alone in a room with him, but if she is, she hopes she can worm her way out of there quickly without being rude.
❀ iyra (eros): iyra is probably her second-best friend. she cares for him deeply and knows he makes a wonderful wingman. she isn't sure if she wants a relationship, but she's sure to turn to him if she needs help.
❀ melina (demter): gemma finds melina to be a lovely woman. she appreciates another caring person in the group, which will probably bond the two. she looks up to melina, as she's a little older than her. gem admires mel's courage and ability to care for people, even if she doesn't like them.
❀ analia (hera): analia is like a mother to gemma; she adores the goddess. when she uses her nicknames for gem, it makes her blush and feel good inside. she listens to hera's warnings and does her best to obey the stronger goddess. hera's criticism is the only criticism that won't make gemma feel like a failure and want to cry because she admires the woman so much.
❀ amya (melinoe): gemma has a neutral opinion on melinoe. since the female is also a baby of the group, she cares for her, but isn't as close to her. she tries not to talk the young lady's ears off. she likes her company, as it can keep her focused when she needs to be. she doesn't mind that the female is mute.
❀ asher (iris): gemma has a neutral opinion on asher, but she doesn't know him that well. she feels like he would slightly annoy her and she would zone out while they conversed. she is more than willing to listen to him talk and talk to him, but within reason.
❀ ezra (apollo): gemma has a neutral opinion on ezra. he seems like a nice guy, and if he wanted to braid her hair, she'd let him. she's shy around him, but she's a little shy when she first meets people. it takes her a little to open up because she's a little cowardly.

Last edited:
Reactions: BigBirdie

➳ FLORENTIN A. OLSON ➳
➳➳➳
i'm livin' for the thrill, formula

London was a beautiful city full of hustle and bustle in its tiny streets. Horses trotted in the streets, pulling carriages full of day drunks or the wealthy. Florentin came to love the city, despite its flaws. Poverty ran rampant in the streets, many protesting the lack of responsibility Queen Victoria had for the welfare of her people. Poverty did not strike Flori's family; fortunately, he came from an upper middle class family. They did not make enough to be amongst the ranks of luxury, but enough to mingle and be on the minds of the rich.

The day was bright and sunny in London, despite the overcast of smog from the coal factories. Florentin walked with his father in the heart of London, browsing the various wares available in the small market. People shouted at customers, boasting low prices, and excellent quality goods. Flori and his father knew better than to believe the words of the sellers; the products were of cheap quality and outrageously priced. The merchants in the market swindled many customers, able to prey on the naive.

Florentin's father did not sell in market stalls as the usual shopkeepers did. He sold to the wealthy, dragging along his son. Flori wanted to learn the trade but did not like how pushy his father grew when it came to business. His father grew insistent, but the wealthy quickly fell victim to his father's methods of selling. His father sold luxurious fabrics to the wealthy: patterned silks, velvets, linens, whatever attracted the rich desired. Flori admired the materials, taught from a young age on how to search for the best quality fabrics.

"Schnell, Flori," Hugo beckoned. Florentin grew distracted as people bustled around him. His father snapped him out of his daydream, his legs swiftly carrying him to his father's side. He walked with his father, conversing in German. They spoke at length about the parties the rich held. Hugo received some invitations, and he had a shipment coming from the ships shortly before the party. Hugo received shipments every day, making his son fetch them. Unloading the boats helped Ren's physique, and he didn't mind doing the dirty work for his father. He was young, and his body could withstand the strenuous activity.

Florentin and Hugo wandered into the ritzier section of the city, the difference between the lower and middle-class areas and the upper-class areas apparent. They walked side by side. His father was very excited about the new silk shipment from China. He talked erratically, waving his hands enthusiastically. It was typical of Germans to chatter fast and excitedly when in their native tongue. Flori began to zone out again, growing bored with his father. He watched the pretty ladies and well-dressed men walk by, arm in arm. Suddenly, a blonde lady came into his view, dressed extravagantly. His eyes met hers, but he quickly tore his gaze away, ducking his head down, not wanting to offend.

"Lady Artemisia! How are you, my dear?" Hugo suddenly exclaimed, beelining towards the woman. Flori huffed slightly, following his father. He stood behind him, bowing to the woman he made eye contact with. The woman's name sounded familiar; he wondered if she was a customer they frequently helped. The silk looked familiar, but lots of fabrics filtered in and out of their shop and home.

➳➳➳

Last edited:

CORINA M. FOSTER

and i wish the world wasn't ending,
we don't have forever.

As Corina stood besides the science head, the eyes of the students felt like daggers on her exposed skin. She smiled awkwardly as she was introduced, unsure of what to say. Intimidation set in, especially as she gazed around her. Everyone there had noticeable muscle. She had nothing of the sort, hell, she never raised a hand towards anyone in her life. Her hands gripped themselves in front of her, squeezing tightly in the leather of her gloves. She did not know if she could survive here; why did she agree to something so dangerous?

The talons of panic slowly crept across her mind, its scrapes against her brain building the anxiety within her. Corina reminded herself she wasn't under any stress nor was she in a situation she didn't have any control. She had control in her situation; it was just intimidating being around individuals that knew what they were doing and she was a newcomer. She always hated being the new kid in school or career back on Ethea, but she was capable of getting to know people quickly. She was humble and compassionate, extending an olive branch and a hand to those who needed it.

Corina grew distracted from her panic when a man spoke up, introducing himself as Silas Monroe. A soft chuckle left her when she heard him call her Miss Foster. She could roll her eyes at the title but didn't do so. Corina was more than enough to suffice, but she understood formalities when greeting someone. When he pointed out his friends, the others on the special ops team, she offered them a smile. Cori hoped she would be able to befriend all of them quickly. She noticed a tension about Calla, but she wasn't sure why. She brushed it off, not wanting to begin on a bad foot.

"It is a pleasure to meet you, Silas, Calla, and Itsuki. Corina or Cori should suffice for now on; no need for formalities if we're to be working together. How long have you attended the academy?" Corina greeted, approaching the group. The science head watched from a distance, wanting Cori to become acquainted with her cohort. The other students dispersed, going back to their training, but she knew they were skeptical of her. It wasn't often individuals from Ethea attended the academy. They kept to themselves, satisfied with life on their peculiar planet.

Last edited:
CHARACTER SHEET AS OF 6 JULY 2020:
Code:
[div=background-color: DARK COLOR; height: 500px; width: 250px;]
[div=background-color: DARK COLOR; height: 170px; width: 170px; border: 1px solid LIGHT COLOR; margin: auto;]
[div=background:url(IMAGE URL HERE 250 x 250); height: 140px; width: 140px; margin-top: -5px; margin-left: 14px; background-size: cover;][/div]
[/div]
[div=height: 100px; width: 250px; color: LIGHT COLOR; font-family: Garamond; font-size: 16pt; text-align: center; letter-spacing: 4px;]NAME HERE
[/div]
[div=height: 100px; width: 250px; color: LIGHT COLOR; font-family: Garamond; font-size: 12pt; text-align: center; margin-top: -50px;]FA-ICON FA-ICON FA-ICON
lyrics lyrics lyrics
FA-ICON FA-ICON FA-ICON
[/div][div=height: 100px; width: 250px; color: LIGHT COLOR; font-family: Garamond; font-size: 14pt; text-align: center; margin-top: -20px; letter-spacing: 4px;]
[tooltip=nickname(s): here][FA]fa-id-badge[/FA][/tooltip]
[tooltip=face claim: here][FA]fa-users[/FA][/tooltip]
[tooltip=accent: here][FA]fa-comments[/FA][/tooltip]
[/div]
[/div]
[div=background-color: LIGHT COLOR; height: 500px; width: 250px; margin-top: -519.5px; margin-left: 250px; top: 0.5px;]
[div=background-color: MIDDLE COLOR; height: 15px; width: 215px; margin: auto;]
[/div]
[div=background-color: transparent; height: 458px; width: 245px; margin-top: -13px; margin-right: 8px; display: inline-block; overflow: hidden;][div=width: 245px; height: 458px; overflow-y: scroll; margin-left: 7%; padding-right: 7%; color: DARK COLOR; text-align: justify; font-size: 9.5pt; font-family: garamond;][SIZE=4][B]touching the surface --[/B][/SIZE]
[B]full name[/B] here

[B]gender[/B] here
― [I]pronouns[/I] here

[B]age[/B] here
― [I]birthday[/I] here
― [I]zodiac[/I] here
― [I]birthplace[/I] here
― [I]brief family overview[/I] here

[B]sexual orientation[/B] here
― [I]love interest[/I]
[HR][/HR]
[SIZE=4][B]beauty is power --[/B][/SIZE]
[B]face claim[/B] here

[B]appearance description[/B]
― [I]hair[/I] here
― [I]body[/I] here
[HR][/HR]
[SIZE=4][B]diving deeper --[/B][/SIZE]
[B]personality traits[/B] list 10-15 here
― [I]describe one trait in a paragraph here[/I]

[B]mbti type[/B] here

[B]head canons[/B]
― here
― here
― here

[B]playlist[/B]
[I]lyrics, lyrics, lyrics[/I] ― [tooltip=ARTIST(S) HERE]INSERT FA ICON[/tooltip] TITLE
[I]lyrics, lyrics, lyrics[/I] ― [tooltip=ARTIST(S) HERE]INSERT FA ICON[/tooltip] TITLE

[HR][/HR]
[SIZE=4][B]other roleplays --[/B][/SIZE]
[B]roleplay[/B] here
― [I]roleplay information[/I] here
[/div]
[/div]
[div=height: 15px; margin-top: -19px; margin-left: 232px; color: LIGHT COLOR;][tooltip=made by themysteriousashe]FA-ICON FA-ICON FA-ICON[/tooltip][/div]

Reactions: zenith
POSTING TEMPLATE AS OF 6 JULY 2020:
Code:
[div=background-color: DARK COLOR; height: 500px; width: 250px;]
[div=background-color: DARK COLOR; height: 170px; width: 170px; border: 1px solid LIGHT COLOR; margin: auto;]
[div=background:url(IMAGE URL 250 x 250); height: 140px; width: 140px; margin-top: -5px; margin-left: 14px; background-size: cover;][/div]
[/div]
[div=height: 100px; width: 250px; color: LIGHT COLOR; font-family: Garamond; font-size: 16pt; text-align: center; letter-spacing: 4px;]NAME HERE
[/div]
[div=height: 100px; width: 250px; color: LIGHT COLOR; font-family: Garamond; font-size: 12pt; text-align: center; margin-top: -50px;]FA-ICON FA-ICON FA-ICON
lyrics lyrics lyrics
FA-ICON FA-ICON FA-ICON
[/div]
[div=height: 100px; width: 250px; color: LIGHT COLOR; font-family: Garamond; font-size: 14pt; text-align: center; margin-top: -20px; letter-spacing: 4px;]
[tooltip=nickname(s): here][FA]fa-id-badge[/FA][/tooltip]
[tooltip=location:][FA]fa-map-pin[/FA][/tooltip]
[tooltip=interactions: ][FA]fa-users[/FA][/tooltip]
[tooltip=mentions:][FA]fa-comments[/FA][/tooltip]
[/div]
[/div]
[div=background-color: LIGHT COLOR; height: 500px; width: 250px; margin-top: -519.5px; margin-left: 250px;]
[div=background-color: MIDDLE COLOR; height: 15px; width: 215px; margin: auto;]
[/div]
[div=background-color: transparent; height: 458px; width: 245px; margin-top: -13px; margin-right: 8px; display: inline-block; overflow: hidden;][div=width: 245px; height: 458px; overflow-y: scroll; margin-left: 7%; padding-right: 7%; color: DARK COLOR; text-align: justify; font-size: 9.5pt; font-family: garamond;][COLOR=4 DARKER THAN DARK COLOR]chat color[/COLOR]

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Vivamus consequat dignissim dui vitae posuere. Phasellus quis commodo nisi. Suspendisse ultrices erat erat, eu molestie justo faucibus a. Ut accumsan sapien massa, vitae vehicula velit accumsan ac. In facilisis consequat aliquet. Sed vitae lorem risus. Pellentesque commodo sagittis ligula, et pulvinar nibh lobortis a. Donec mollis eleifend neque, eget laoreet tortor gravida eget. Sed et pulvinar mi. Suspendisse sollicitudin malesuada maximus. Integer accumsan facilisis nisl.

Aenean nec porta urna. Curabitur venenatis sapien non metus dignissim consectetur. In hac habitasse platea dictumst. Aenean nec dolor sit amet ex viverra scelerisque. Vestibulum id orci a arcu volutpat consequat. Ut vehicula mauris tellus, nec efficitur mauris blandit id. Sed pellentesque in ante sed euismod. Vivamus sed turpis eleifend, accumsan enim tempus, cursus ex. Donec sit amet dolor egestas, egestas neque et, pretium enim. Vivamus ut arcu molestie, pulvinar massa a, eleifend est. Etiam nibh mauris, consequat auctor placerat ac, malesuada mattis tellus. Maecenas efficitur hendrerit felis nec pretium. Phasellus vitae nulla ac ligula condimentum iaculis vel eu lacus. Quisque sit amet ullamcorper dui. Vivamus vitae bibendum turpis.

Donec sit amet est eleifend ex dictum ultricies sed aliquam tellus. Donec non porta justo. Nulla tincidunt nulla a elit rhoncus, vitae mollis lacus consequat. Duis condimentum fermentum urna, quis accumsan nisi condimentum eu. Aliquam tempus justo vitae massa vestibulum elementum. Donec ac iaculis elit. Duis ante leo, lacinia id orci a, fringilla sollicitudin nisi. Nunc ut metus ante. Proin quis porta erat. Nulla quis libero et ligula pretium tempor.

Nam commodo eget neque et porta. Pellentesque id urna ac augue condimentum sagittis. Maecenas sapien odio, convallis eu ipsum ut, pretium sollicitudin nisi. Quisque dapibus quam sit amet justo lobortis, sit amet vulputate dui euismod. Mauris iaculis rutrum vulputate. Aliquam erat volutpat. Nunc ullamcorper volutpat diam, molestie vehicula erat venenatis vel. Sed vehicula, erat quis aliquam bibendum, neque nulla rutrum felis, in finibus nulla turpis fermentum augue. Nunc dictum lorem nibh, at imperdiet turpis molestie id. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia curae; Nam ornare, erat id rhoncus aliquet, ipsum purus mattis orci, et suscipit tortor risus quis enim. Etiam vulputate sodales tellus in varius. Quisque ipsum dolor, imperdiet sit amet rhoncus a, posuere eget orci. Integer justo justo, porta et sagittis vel, vulputate nec arcu.

In at nunc egestas, vehicula felis vel, posuere mi. Integer pellentesque vestibulum ligula, quis porta neque imperdiet id. Donec eu tristique nulla, ac tristique neque. Suspendisse congue nisi nunc, eu facilisis purus porta a. Nam aliquam dapibus lorem, in dapibus justo. Vivamus efficitur pharetra interdum. Aliquam nec dui cursus, pretium eros eu, ornare lacus. Sed sed enim tincidunt, rhoncus diam tincidunt, tristique lacus. Duis erat tortor, placerat sed dui ut, fringilla rutrum mauris. Nullam non justo velit. Phasellus pellentesque sagittis iaculis. Nullam dapibus ornare tempor. Aenean ligula ligula, dictum in tempor a, ultrices sed est. Sed a enim nisl.
[/div]
[/div]
[/div]
[div=height: 15px; margin-top: -19px; margin-left: 232px; color: LIGHT COLOR;][tooltip=made by themysteriousashe]FA-ICON FA-ICON FA-ICON[/tooltip][/div]

Last edited:
Reactions: zenith
he has blood on his hands { p } curses on his tongue

SILAS L. K. MONROE

it's carving out our shape,
as the waves are coming in.

There was a target on their backs, Silas knew this. There was always a target on their backs, but it was heavily emphasized now. His gang, rather, his family carried out a hit on their rival, Fukai kizu. For a while, both had a hand gripped around each other's throats, but not squeezing to kill. They were neck and neck, slowly tightening their grip until they struck. It was a warning from Te kamupene tai took, yielding Fukai kizu to back off while they were ahead. The kill was brutal, but a graceful killing did not exist among the gangs of Segawa.

Silas was known for being a reckless leader, especially for allowing himself to get caught up in recklessness. However, this warning was a well-deserved one. Fukai kizu was killing their business. They meddled in their part of town with the small business of drug dealing they got caught up in. Customers did not purchase from them as often as Fukai kizu encroached on their part of town. It meant Silas couldn't pay his men, which frustrated him. Plus, he had hard feelings towards the old man that ran Fukai kizu. Akio Yamazaki was very critical of Silas when he inherited the gang. He argued the boy was too young and boasted about how trusting such a young man with a serious business would drive it into ruin. This caused further tensions and made it more of a personal matter of Sila.