Ashe's Partner Search!

Status
Not open for further replies.

99ashe

Original poster
2cep2rk.jpg

about
Hi there! I'm Ashe- 15 & female;
I'd like to think I'm very friendly and honest although i won't lie, my negative traits are brutal honesty and clumsiness.
I've roleplayed for roughly 2 years with large, large breaks in those years so I'm still more of a passive player but wouldn't mind stepping up my game with a totally passive player. I am polite and nice to an extent, remember that!
However, I really do love making new friends and 90% of the time would love to get to know my partners personally (unless they don't wanna). I'm usually online at times when I should be asleep and I have to attend to my private life so I can't be active all the time but I really will try!!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

roleplay preferences
I'll just briefly explain what I'm into and what I'm not before I share my ideas/scenarios.
I enjoy roleplays most when they revolve around character relationships, now this can be both platonic and romantic, along with side genres/aspects such as horror and tragedy- anything to intensive that allows the characters to bond. I also prefer modern settings but I am flexible with this. I also really like plot twists and deep/dark backstories. I hope it doesn't sound like I have high expectations..

Now, for what I'm not good at. I think I do really miserably at sci-fi and futuristic/technical settings, however I really would love to experience it and grow but-- I just feel what I feel I guess! Also! Before we start, it'd be a good idea to tell me what type of character you will be playing because I like to give my partners what they don't have so for example: if you are submissive, I will be dominant and if you are distant, I will be affectionate.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

ideas

-- Sacrifice --
Two childhood bestfriends have decided to venture to the coastline for a vacation. When they arrive at their sketchy-looking hotel (which they booked for an abnormally cheap price), they gradually begin to notice after each night that this hotel may not be the safest place to be.

-- Forgive Me --
She/He caught word that an old, old friend was moving back in town. When that old friend sees you, she begins acting weird. Maybe she has a crush on you? That's what you thought, but the more you notice her expression-- you realise that it reads fear.

-- Coffee Shop --
You just moved into a peaceful yet pleasantly lively town. Every morning you grab a coffee at the nearby cafe before work starts; and then you notice her. The young lady that has a permanent seat by the window with her red rimmed glasses and an open book.

-- Sleepy Messages --
It all started when one teenager sent a rather late text for a homework assignment due the next day. Their friendship quickly escalated over late night texts and quickly grew into a youthful romance.
But what happens when a jealous admirer steps in? Will they stand strong or crumble under the pressure of the obstacles given to them?

standards
- I understand people make mistakes but do try to make an effort to be punctually and grammatically correct.
- If you would like to drop out of the RP then please just say so! Don't ignore my messages!
- I don't really mind post length unless it's clear that you're not giving the same amount of effort as I am.
- I will not and never stand by disrespectful behaviour.

Thank you for reading! If you're interested just PM me and do note that I am extremely flexible and you are not obliged to use my ideas; we can come up with a plot together! Happy roleplaying everyone. nvn

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a rather far-off idea for Forgive Me, perhaps one of us is some thing of mythical creature, vampire or werewolf or such and the other found out from something hunting the other one but the person lied making them out to be horrible.

Though i'd prefer Coffee Shop or Sleepy Messages because i love romance~ And i'd love to get to know you first as well ^.^

I have a rather far-off idea for Forgive Me, perhaps one of us is some thing of mythical creature, vampire or werewolf or such and the other found out from something hunting the other one but the person lied making them out to be horrible.

Though i'd prefer Coffee Shop or Sleepy Messages because i love romance~ And i'd love to get to know you first as well ^.^
Awww, you sound really nice. I'd love to get to know you aswell!! I also have a soft spot for sweet romance.. but your idea also sounds fun!
However, I'm also kind of confused. So there are two close friends and one is a mythical creature whom's identity is supposed to be kept a secret but as they grow older the human grows to be a hunter; finds out about his/her friend's identity buuuttt gets upset about the fact that they lied to them? Is that what you mean? If not, correct me! Hehe, in pm so we can be friendsssssssssss!!

Status
Not open for further replies.