3. 1-3 posts per week
  4. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
I like nearly all genres as long as they are anime-themed, anything can be made interesting.
Just a quickie, I am in the middle of moving out. And basically a week before I had to move out the person who had the room (shared flat) before me had to take down the wallpapers, it never bothered me but the new people moving in, well, it did bother them.

Anyways I took most of my shit out from my room, pushed my bed into the middle, all fine, put some stuff onto the bed too, including posters and whatnot. Those fiber fabric one. So they were done, lazy me just pushed most of the stuff besides my bed, leaving my other stuff in the other free room.

So right now I am in the middle of packing up and what do I see? Someone drew with a fucking marker on one of my posters, those big blue "marker" ones in a fashion of 'Does it still draw?'...Genius me tried to remove it by rubbing it with a wet cloth (is the proper term for that really cloth o_o?) and while I got it out slowly, well, the poster is now ruined even more...WHO DOES THAT THOUGH? Like seriously, it is not like I could buy a new one or anything and now that I think about it they could have just tried to draw on the wallpaper that they were going to take down anyways...so didn't they prolly do it on purpose? >_>? Fuckers.

So wait, these people took it upon themselves to draw on your belongings? That's pretty messed up. Can you ask them to buy you a replacement?

Status
Not open for further replies.