No Life
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Genres
Speculative Fiction, Fantasy, Sci-fi, Horror
Rated M: Brutal brutal amounts of fantasy violence, awesome fantasy environments, morbid conversations, lots of ugly imagery, adult themes, adult language

[BCOLOR=transparent]You were marked from the very beginning you were born. A hot branded birthmark in your flesh seared and felt warm to the touch. This birthmark meant more to you in the time of your death than it ever did when you were alive. It was the bond that you had to the land of the undead. The nameless sword marked in your shoulder meant that you were destined for something greater. Death was not, but the end but a beginning of your destiny.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]You were born to die and fail. Which sounds morbid, till you entered the world of the Aschfal. It was not of any Afterlife you were told in your collective cultures. It was vast. Beautiful. Dark. Ruled by the Neun Herren. But the Neun Herren hold on this land was beginning to wane.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]When you died, it stole their hold of this world. Their magic fading and this dimension up for grabs for the next five lords to stand as the Neun Herren. Hundred of years of magic wove Aschfal, into the sprawling landscape that it was. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]To enter these realms you must traverse the Nine Realms through the Aschfal Tower. This acts as the spire that holds you. Marks you.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]It's what has called to you. Aschfal is not the land of the dead. But the land of the wandering. It is that you are not dead, but you are nowhere near alive in this world either. But you were never alive in the world you were born either.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]The Aschfal has been waiting for you. Took ahold of you. Some of you came to the Aschfal as sacrifice, others came to the Aschfal as duty. No matter how you came to be in the Aschfal, the Aschfal is now your realm.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]We have been waiting a long time for you. The Wandering has been waiting for the entrance of the new Neun Herren. And despite there only being five warriors. Nine was always the number of luck in the Aschfal. To the wandering.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]We called to you because the Neun Herren have grown corrupt in the spans of a hundred years they have ruled over the Aschfal. Unable to die. Unable to live. We called forth the ritual to mark new life upon death.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]I guide you. I awake you in the tombs they carved. With gifts from the living to your new place. Your new home. To repeat the cycle. Of the Neun Herren. You will rule with kindness and restore the land only to become corrupt some day. So we may mark the next Unliving.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Aschfal Trum: Seele Enstehen [/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]When you wake from the dead, you find on your corpse a scroll. Written and addressed to you;[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Sie waren gekennzeichnet von uns ausgewählte Führungen von aschfahl. Folgen Sie dem Pfad, machen Sie Ihren Weg, ihre Rechte geltend zu machen, wie unsere soulful erben.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent][Translation: Marked one you were chosen by us Guides of Ashen. Follow the path, make your way, to claim your right as our soulful heir.][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]You also awake to find the offerings of your loved ones in your coffin. Unsure if this Himmel or [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Hölle. You find a pathway marked by lanterns, guiding you to a tower in the distance. [/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]The Summary[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Don't let the name Nine Lords fool you, you and four other Warriors were born with warm, scorching to touch birthmarks with swords in your shoulder. You were born always knowing what this meant. That any task you were given you were bound to fail. Whether that was in the line of duty as a soldier in war, you were bound to "die". Or you were a carpenter who fell from the roof you were bound to "die". Some may have been outright sacrificed when old enough by their own people.[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]All though you never really believed the words that there was a place between your Living World, Himmel [Heaven] and Hölle [Hell]. You find yourself with a mysterious scroll, a pathway of lanterns guiding you to your real destiny Aschfal Tower and to the land of Aschfal itself.[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Aschfal is not a place of death. But it is not a place of living either. It is a place within a place that exist off of magic. You cannot be born in Aschfal, instead you must be summoned to Aschfal by the will of the Soul Witches by death in your other world.[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]In other words, coffins are portals to this spiritual dimension called Aschfal. You are to take on the Nine Realms and the Nine Lords to claim your rightful spot as the new heirs to the kingdom of Aschfal. The journey will be long, bloody, and taxing on your mind.[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Yet, it will shape you. And you will shape it.[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]The Rules[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]Follow all of Iwaku's Rules, you know them, no point in repeating them[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]I am a GM Nazi, and I am going to be honest about that. I expect, anyone interested in this RP, to be expected to Post Quality Post. That strengthen the narrative. I will not accept One Line Sentences. But I will accept the Minimum of One Quality Paragraph. But the Paragraph has to be Quality. I rather you strive for Two Or Three.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]The Post Speeding will be Variant on How Fast the Players can Post. I will be limited it to 3 Post a Day. Exceptions will be If Everyone is Online at the Same Time, we may do some fun stuff together.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Communication Is Key. I expect my members to be communicating to me when they have vacations, midterms, and other issues that may delay the RP or their posting speed. So I can adjust the RP.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Be Creative. The Success in Any RP. Is the Effort Each Member Puts into the RP. Creative characters that open pathways for storytelling arcs and are dynamic in nature will do much better than baseline characters.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]How I Select Characters to be accepted; As I will reiterate later in the Cast Section, is you have 48 hours to complete a character for the Slot You Have Reserved. Exceptions are you speak with me about work or a busy life, I'll give you a week. However, characters are often accepted based on the criteria of creativity, if you're willing to accept criticism. Most likely, as long as you get the sheet completed in the timeline, consider you're guaranteed to have a position in this RP.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Most and Importantly Have Fun[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]The Heirs of the Neun Thron[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Slot 1 - Clyde[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Slot 2- Open[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Slot 3 - Open[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Slot 4 - Open[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Slot 5 - Open[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]​
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]The Character Sheet[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]*Monster sheet incoming[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Name and Title: [your character's name and Title if Applicable, is optional][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Age: [20+][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Profession: [your profession][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Class: [your class][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Region of Origin: [you may make this up as you please. Go nuts. Grab a good fantastical setting RP and go to town. Pun wasn't intended, but I kept it in][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Race: [so you may make up your own race. Just recognize that you are Still Human. No Orcs or Elves, but just like we have different ethnic groups and different races of Human, you may make whatever you please][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Appearance: [this is a heavy fantasy setting, I'd like to keep the images at least semi fantasy, please nothing cartoony][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Personality: [Personalities are not set in stone. The personalities are a blueprint for who your character is Now, but they can still change from who they are Now to someone else later on. So please make this thorough and concise. The more you give, the more I can work your character into the story more appropriately][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]History: [Please PM me your histories. I want to know when they were born, some of their early life, I want to know how they died. Just remember, who, what, when, why, how, and where. Again the more you give me, the more I can give your character some meaning in this story.][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Weapons:[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]How this works, is you're going to start off with a basic weapon of your class. Rusty dagger for thief, rusty broadsword for a knight, etc. Simply make the weapon fit the choice of class. [/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Then PM Me Your Main Weapon. Give me Abilities of 9 Levels. So Level 1 ability is this, Level 2 is ability is this. Your characters will not traditional level up in this RP, instead your main weapon levels for each Realm you Traverse. You may make these weapons as spectacular as you like. Come on you're going to become a Lord of the Realm. You need a beautiful weapon. Please use judgment when working your abilities. And remember your character's class also has abilities. So 1 to 2 abilities for each level, maybe 3 for the higher levels.[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Abilities and Spells:[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]So if your a rogue or a knight or any physical fighter you have abilities. It's the same requirements as the Weapons. Except you don't need to PM me these. Choose 1 to 2 abilities, maybe 3. Of abilities and spells for each level. [/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Equipment:[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]You get basic equipment starting off with. Shaggy robes, shaggy clothes, rusty armor, etc. [/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]PM me you armor. The armor will improve, but only gains a Lord Ability at Level Eight. Again make your armor pretty and beautiful and you're going to be a lord.[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Rings and Pendants: [/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]You are bestowed 1 Ring or Pendant upon your burial gifts. And are allow 1 more Ring or Pendant. Please do not god mod and use common judgment.[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Finisher:[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]This is what you were waiting for. Critical Hits, will be classified as Finishers. Please describe, in as much gory detail you want the Finisher of your character. [/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Burial Gifts:[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]What are the burial gifts you have received alongside you. May these be of sentimental value or may they be of some significant power. Please describe up to 2 to 3 gifts you were given.[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Strengths and Weaknesses: [please make these balanced, don't do too many physical weaknesses or strengths and don't do too many mental either. Balance this between 2 and 3 respectively of each][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Skills: [these are different because these do not cost anything. The skills are things you have obtained by your Class and Your Profession][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Bestowal: [leave blank, this is for later use in the RP][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Theme Song: [optional, won't affect whether or not you're accepted, but I like them, they are fun][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Some optional fun additions;[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Lord Crown: [what would your crown look like when you are finally crowned one of the Nine Lords][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Misc: [anything else you can think of][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

*coughs blood*

• Love
Reactions: Willow_
What is this *smug*

You sound mad and I actually would

You sound mad and I actually would

Mad? Like crazy. I am crazy. Always crazy.

Well I am here all day so if you have any questions I am here to help you with your sheet. Use me. Wait that sounded wrong

You haven't seen crazy! And oh I will >_<

*runs in a circle*

Maybe the reason no one is joining is due to this being dark souls

*Runs in square*

Maybe the reason no one is joining is due to this being dark souls

*Runs in square*

It's not Dark Souls. It's influenced by it. But it's actually going to be a source inspired by the Lore and Myths. But will absolutely have nothing to do with the series. That's kind of what I do. I take inspiration from other ideas and then make it my own.

I'm a busy man and don't understand the sheet XD

Haha I'll make a sheet if someone else joins... Maybe ^_^

hey could I suggest a few things? how about instead of them keeping their past the main characters have only ashes of their past, distant fragments rekindled by time and as they grow stronger they gain collective memories from other worlds (this would go great if you used sovereignless souls or something similar for the source of new power) allowing one's class to affect their personality? also would there be a way to change the fundamentals of this world due to it being formed of magic? some cornerstone that can be affected if one so chooses?

hey could I suggest a few things? how about instead of them keeping their past the main characters have only ashes of their past, distant fragments rekindled by time and as they grow stronger they gain collective memories from other worlds (this would go great if you used sovereignless souls or something similar for the source of new power) allowing one's class to affect their personality? also would there be a way to change the fundamentals of this world due to it being formed of magic? some cornerstone that can be affected if one so chooses?

That's a great suggestion. I can do that.

What do you mean by the last questions?

also would there be a way to change the fundamentals of this world due to it being formed of magic? some cornerstone that can be affected if one so chooses?

^I kind of need a more specific.

my character hopefully would be malcontent with the way the universe is going, never dead but not alive either, he would reject the fate of living a hollow existence and strive to change aschfall. note the pic is for the character sheet I am making

Attachments

• a33fbb589c3edb43ce8d375850385de7.jpg
    a33fbb589c3edb43ce8d375850385de7.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 7
my character hopefully would be malcontent with the way the universe is going, never dead but not alive either, he would reject the fate of living a hollow existence and strive to change aschfall. note the pic is for the character sheet I am making

That's the point. The characters don't want to become Hollow. You want to live to be rebranded was one of the Nine Lords. Which is a very confusing title because there doesn't need to be Nine of them to be of the Nine Lords.

The point is that their legacy was to rule of Aschfall and take down the Nine Lords.

@Grothnor

You'd be interested and do me a solid?

Status
Not open for further replies.