Aschfal Trum: Seele Enstehen [Ashen Tower: Soul Ar

Status
Not open for further replies.
I meant that even as a lord he would be malcontent, he would reach that pinnacle and still feel the hollow deathlessness that drove him to take down the lords in the first place. he would attempt to reject his fate and make aschfall what it should be, where the lords are given living immortality as a god like form while their subjects are mortal or tear down the concept of lords and bring mortal rule to the land

I meant that even as a lord he would be malcontent, he would reach that pinnacle and still feel the hollow deathlessness that drove him to take down the lords in the first place. he would attempt to reject his fate and make aschfall what it should be, where the lords are given living immortality as a god like form while their subjects are mortal or tear down the concept of lords and bring mortal rule to the land

That's fine. Adds some interesting concepts to the RP.

Name and Title: Ryth

Profession: soldier

Class: deprived

Region of Origin: unknown
Race: western

Appearance:
View attachment 106326

Personality: he seems... empty, far more empty than the rest of the beings here, like he had lost far more than them in his travel here. although his thoughts are not simple he has little to no experience with most things. he has instinct to fight and his ideas are interesting even if he cannot pull off the moves he describes. other than that he seems to get lost in thought a lot like he is trying to fill in what he lost. throughout all of this though he is a generally kind person with instinct to ensure those who are not against him to live.

History: unknown

Weapons: engraved club: a basic club engraved in a language

Abilities and Spells:
none

Equipment:

simple breeches without anything else to guard him
Rings and Pendants:
ring of hope: a ring that lights a fire deep within one's soul, given to those undergoing a suicide mission, prayers deeply woven into it in an attempt to bring the doomed home
gives one second chance per day

Finisher:
He drives his hand through them taking their energy and his club becomes their weapon for a brief second. He slashes them with several slashes of lightning of their own blade. And they spray blood all over the place and fall into pieces. His club returning to an ordinary club.

Burial Gifts:

Strengths and Weaknesses:
naturally dexterous: his body is far faster than normal people with little exercise.s
little strength: due to his intellectual nature he has naturally a smaller strength limit than those around him

Skills: combat analysis: he has an eye for enemy movements, able to grow more proficient with fighting an enemy with each hit.

Bestowal: [leave blank, this is for later use in the RP]

Theme Song:

Some optional fun additions;

Lord Crown: [what would your crown look like when you are finally crowned one of the Nine Lords]

Misc: [anything else you can think of]

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't quite seem to get any inspiration for a character. Sorry, but I'll have to drop out.

Clyde, you remind me of an old friend, his name was Azathoth.

That, however, would be impossible since he gave up this sight ages ago, either way I am interested.

Depending on how the roster develops, you may see a character from me. You will know for certain tomorrow.

Edit: It seems as though this IC has somewhat died, the last post was 17 Days ago, that is unfortunate. I may still post a character, simply for the enjoyment of creating one.

Last edited:
Clyde, you remind me of an old friend, his name was Azathoth.

That, however, would be impossible since he gave up this sight ages ago, either way I am interested.

Depending on how the roster develops, you may see a character from me. You will know for certain tomorrow.

Edit: It seems as though this IC has somewhat died, the last post was 17 Days ago, that is unfortunate. I may still post a character, simply for the enjoyment of creating one.

I have no IC, only an OOC. I mean I am still willing if I can find people willing

I have no IC, only an OOC. I mean I am still willing if I can find people willing
My apologies, By IC, I had meant Interest Check. OOC it is then :)

I am interested, and would be willing to help you find other's, as I have quite alot of experience in drumming up interest in dieing Rp's.

My first reccomendation would be to repost this OOC anew. Look over your OP, change or reword some things if you feel the need and start a fresh OOC. A thread with players dropping from it and posts 2 weeks old will not attract new blood.

You need that tasty 'Oh look, I'm new' feel.

Status
Not open for further replies.