Ascension: Shattered Gods and Broken Men (OOC/Signups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am here also.

Reactions: MadKingJai™
Just checking. We are, unfortunately, going to have to wait. I don't want to start an RP with so few people.

Just make sure to delete the parentheses and watch your commas.
And ready for review.

And, as your GM, I decree that all of you ask each other how the others' days have been.

• [BCOLOR=#ffffff]Name:Seiko King [/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=#ffffff]Alias: Psycho[/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=#ffffff]Appearance:[/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=#ffffff]
    red-hair-dye-for-dark-hair-12.jpg
    [/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=#ffffff]Wear a pair of blue jeans with and a long cut black shirt. With a BTS jacket. She have a mood ring on her middle finger on her right hand. A tattoo of angel wings on her back.With a charm bracelet on her right wist. [/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=#ffffff]Shard: Mania [/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=#ffffff]Time Spent With Shard:2 years[/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=#ffffff]Original Personality: Seiko was a sweet and kind girl. Quiet and friendly to everything. She won't cause any problems to anyone.Her life had no troubles. Seiko enjoyed eating and playing basketball. Making jokes and hanging friends , she was very social. [/BCOLOR]

So, I have never dice-roleplayed before, but I'd like to learn how. I love the idea of this roleplay, but would this rp be too advanced for a beginner dice rper or even for one to learn the mechanics of dice roleplaying?

So, I have never dice-roleplayed before, but I'd like to learn how. I love the idea of this roleplay, but would this rp be too advanced for a beginner dice rper or even for one to learn the mechanics of dice roleplaying?

Welcome to the club. Feel free to post a character!

• [BCOLOR=#ffffff]Name:Seiko King [/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=#ffffff]Alias: Psycho[/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=#ffffff]Appearance:[/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=#ffffff]
    red-hair-dye-for-dark-hair-12.jpg
    [/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=#ffffff]Wear a pair of blue jeans with and a long cut black shirt. With a BTS jacket. She have a mood ring on her middle finger on her right hand. A tattoo of angel wings on her back.With a charm bracelet on her right wist. [/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=#ffffff]Shard: Mania [/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=#ffffff]Time Spent With Shard:2 years[/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=#ffffff]Original Personality: Seiko was a sweet and kind girl. Quiet and friendly to everything. She won't cause any problems to anyone.Her life had no troubles. Seiko enjoyed eating and playing basketball. Making jokes and hanging friends , she was very social. [/BCOLOR]

Seems good.

lol ok, i'll get it up sometime tonight or tomorrow!

darn it isolation and conservation were already taken! OK, I'm reserving Focus before it's gone!

Name:
Colin Mcormick

Alias:
29, Male Jean Grey (given by his friends)

Appearance:
full

Colin's costume is very simple: dark blue jeans and a hoodie that has the number 29 on his back; it was his biological dad's baseball number back in college. The hood hides his face, though at the insistence of his best friends—and little sister—he wears a pair of tinted goggles.

Shard:
Focus

Time Spent With Shard:
approximately three months and seventeen days

Original Personality:
Colin was originally an optimistic, intelligent guy with a perfectionist attitude that was often taken for teenage rebelliousness. Not that he wanted to be rebellious, he was just very, very choosy; if it was too difficult or the chance of failure was high, why bother trying? He was, however, modest enough to voice his concern and why he wouldn't try whatever event or subject was presented to him. He was (and still is) very caring of his little sister.​

Last edited:
Name:
Colin Mcormick

Alias:
29, male Grey

Appearance:
full

Colin's costume is very simple: dark blue jeans and a hoodie that has the number 29 on his back; it was his biological dad's baseball number back in college. The hood hides his face, though at the insistence of his best friends—and little sister—he wears a pair of tinted goggles.

Shard:
Focus

Time Spent With Shard:
approximately three months and seventeen days

Original Personality:
Colin was originally an optimistic, intelligent guy with a perfectionist attitude that was often taken for teenage rebelliousness. Not that he wanted to be rebellious, he was just very, very choosy; if it was too difficult or the chance of failure was high, why bother trying? He was, however, modest enough to voice his concern and why he wouldn't try whatever event or subject was presented to him. He was (and still is) very caring of his little sister.​

So, his name is 29, Male Grey?

So, his name is 29, Male Grey?
Technically it's 29 because of the number on his back. But his friends, and whoever is a comic book fan in that world, call him male Grey because he's basically the male version of Jean Grey. At it's most basic sense.

Or Xavier but I went with Jean because they're both redheads.

EDIT: he's not my version of a gender bent Jean Grey. It was a total coincidence that Colin has red hair and psychic powers. "Male Grey" is mainly there as a joke since I once stumbled upon a Jean Grey article and thought of Colin and was like "oh shit....."

Last edited:
edited my CS for clarification on the second alias name

I won't join, but I have an idea for a dark crystal. Vanity. Perhaps the ability can due with cloning yourself?

Right, for anyone else who wishes to post a character, please try and limit yourselves to Dark Shards to balance out the retinue. Two or three more applicants, and the RP begins.

Status
Not open for further replies.