Ascension: Shattered Gods and Broken Men (OOC/Signups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Name: Kit Battle
  • Alias: Mr. Cannabis
  • Appearance:
  • feat.jpg
  • Costume: Kit does not have a set, costume Per Se. His go to look for his superpower Alter Ego is a neon green shirt, that has a dark green picture of a Cannabis plant on the front center. He wears bright white pants that have intricate vine details on the pant cuffs, his shoes are bright green converses... oh and yeah his green skin is also a part of the outfit. His skin gets greener by the week, close to being as bright as his shirt.
  • Shard: Growth
  • Time Spent With Shard: 1 year
  • Original Personality: Before the Shard came into his life, Kit was a wild carefree type of guy. He never took life too serious, he would just hang with his friends, drinking, smoking, and partying. As long as he was having a good time, nothing else mattered.
    sWLVqcn.gif

My only reaction... Mr. WEED?!

• Love
Reactions: Justin and Unbound
I just thought that he would be a super crazy gamer? No worries, I got a better idea.

I think I got the grammar errors corrected in my OC.

I can't wait for this to start, going to be fun.

Going to work on the grammar now, sorry its been a long day.

Decided probably better not to spread myself thinner.

• Name: Victor Markov
  • Alias: Priest
  • Appearance:
    1432669-x_men_origins_wolverine_sabretooth.jpg
    Victor doesn't wear a costume. He simply wears a set of shades and dresses like a biker
  • Shard: Conservation
  • Time Spent With Shard: About a year give or take a few months.
  • Original Personality: Victor was a S.W.A.T. team member so he was already protective of others. He is also very religious and often quotes the bible from time to time.

Last edited:
I gotta ask, was the conservation shard based off of bishop from xmen?

Last edited:
I was wondering where this went. Just want to say I am gonna retire from Roleplaying for a bit, so I won't be playing in this Roleplay. That should mean that Mania is open now. Going to go ahead and delete my character on here then.

I was wondering where this went. Just want to say I am gonna retire from Roleplaying for a bit, so I won't be playing in this Roleplay. That should mean that Mania is open now. Going to go ahead and delete my character on here then.
Okay. I'll display that on the first post.

Status
Not open for further replies.